Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ironside: The Fae Daemon War

Ironside: Fae Daemon War

a part of “Ironside: The Fae Daemon War”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

Demons and Fae have waged war once again, however, in the human realm.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ironside: The Fae Daemon War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ironside: Fae Daemon War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ironside: Fae Daemon War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Ironside: Fae Daemon War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:48 am

Hey Mally! Can I reserve Deborah Ann Woll? Pretty pwease!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 am

Hey Moonlight! Long time no see. Go ahead and submit ^-^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:55 am

Hey.

Could I reserve Luke Pasqualino, please?

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Hey You ^-^ Most certainly!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Hmm, dunno if I want her to be sighted or not? :3

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:42 pm

It's up to you, Dear

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Could I reserve Kat Graham please. Ta!
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Yes you may! She's all yours

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havek on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Urgh, I kept coming back to this RP over and over again suffering from huge inner turmoil. I love the story/premise, and I adore Bill Nighy. A better Dark Lord could not be found.

So, I will give in to my desires, I would like to reserve the Dark Lord.

I do have some quick questions concerning the daemons:

What are their weaknesses?
Do they still resemble daemons from Christianity, I know you said they don't always, but does that mean that some, in fact, do? Or are they more varied in that they can be more humanoid?
Do daemons have eternal youth?
What powers do they possess? Black magic? Elemental control? Or is it up to our imaginations?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I want him to be perfect from the moment I send him in later tonight.
Well, I could scour the internet for a snazzy photo, perhaps lurk through some quote sites, stretch my imagination and create a gif, but honestly, I am far too lazy for that. ┐( ˘_˘)┌

Havek
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Okay Let me take a crack at this.

He's all yours ^-^

Weaknesses- Light Magick
Pretty Much Fae Magick which is why they are at war. The Fae's magic is all about elemental

They can resemble Christianity demons if you'd like.

They can be humaniod, or just straight up wicked, whatever you like. Just make sure that while in Ironside aka the human realm they are look like a human. ei take human form.

That's relative, They're human form doesn't age but they are somewhat immortal as in they don't die unless killed, same with the Fae.

Powers, Demon Magick; Shape shifting, possession, mind control to a limited degree. That's the basics, You can add whatever you want to that.

If you have more question. Don't hesistate to ask ^-^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havek on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:15 pm

I see. Yep, that is all I wanted to know. I will be working on the profile now and should have it in by late tonight.

Havek
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Alright I can't wait ^_^

I'll have The Princess in soon as well

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:26 am

Oh my word. Havek Cyroten's Bio was so freakin epic I love it!

Moonlight, Meg is super cool I love her. We are gonna so be using ' Club Pandemonium' as a Place for this, It'll be where all the shit,goes down, even I sensed a little Mortal Instruments nod in that.

I can't wait to get started.

I will be taking the Queen, If anyone wants a second character then all you gotta do is ask ^-^

I really need The Protector taken before we get started.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:40 pm

I am very interested because I LOVE almost anything Fey! I do have a plot twist/idea though. Would it be possible for one of the Daemons used magic to make themselves seem fay and went undercover to be a spy basically. Or could one of the Daemons befriend the humans to gain their trust because they know the Changeling is in the area (they don't know who she is, but they know she is there somewhere lol)

Just some ideas :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:06 pm

I like the Daemon befriending one of the humans, I like that alot actually! So Yes, We can go with that one. What character would you like?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Awesome!! I would like Ksenia Solo please. Hopefully, my profile will be in today, if not, it will be in tomorrow.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havek on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:13 pm

@Malice:

Havek
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:28 pm

@Havek LOL

Tess is awesome btw lol

@Living Dead Doll- Alright, She's all yours ^-^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Alright, We need the Protector and we can get started okay?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!