Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse

Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse

a part of “Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

This world is not much different from the world we know, but when an Eclipse suddenly activates the latent powers of those born under the Zodiac, an Academy invites these bewildered students into it's halls. [REBOOT|ACCEPTING|MORE TEACHERS/MALES PLEASE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Astral Academy|Zodiark Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Howdy! If it's cool with everyone, I would love to reserve the Xavier Samuels FC. I find this RP quite interesting, very well done, and I'd love to hang along for the ride.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Both of the reserves are in, and it's good to see you again Shishio if you remember me from Mount Olympus Academy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Skye is completely done. Gonna try to do some work on Derrick

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Could I please change my FC to James Franco?

Sorry just completely ignore me

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:35 pm

My character sheet's complete. Can I claim Ian Somerhalder too please?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:56 pm

@unicorns
Do you want to keep Kellan Lutz though?

@Pheonixheart
Yeah sure, no problem.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:34 pm

I've completed Autumn. :)
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:40 am

@Stark, Ahhhh!!! I thought I recognized your name! It's lovely to see you again. :) Thanks for the reservation ol' pal! I shall work my hardest to get his CS up as soon as I possibly can. This is just so exciting. On another note: Squee.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:39 am

Shishio stop showing up in everything I find interesting you butt!

In other news I'd like to join as a Capricorn if there's a spot open yet ^_^ I can have a character up tomorrow

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raisinette on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Hey there! This looks really interesting. Any chance I can reserve the FC's for Lily Collins and Daniel Sharman?

Raisinette
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:23 pm

@Venom What face claim(s)?

@Rasin Sure ^_^

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:00 pm

@Shishio and @Venom… Haven't we role-played before?

-Cindy

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 pm

This looks amazing. Can i reserve Francisco Lachowski's FC ?
May I also reserve the Michael Trevino FC ?

Cookiiie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:07 pm

May I reserve Alex Pettyfer and Max Irons?

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:27 pm

I'll get to it :), and I'm hoping those of you who have reserved a character actually get to work submitting them, I kinda want to get this started before next week, with Thanksgiving and I'm assuming the vacation days some people should be able to get something in. I don't know how it is for those of you who live in other countries though....

In definite need of some teachers...

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey I'm pretty much done with my characters but I can't really send them in until I get a response on what I mentioned in my pm.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:42 am

May I please reserve Diana Argon Face claim?

Seeing there is a serious need for some teachers and males I shall also reserve Orlando Bloom FC.

(:
Edit:
Oh, actually... may I please change Diana Argon FC to Taissa Farmiga?

Edit 2:
Never mind that, I won't be able to join after all.
I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience.
>_<
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:12 am

Can I please reserve Lucy Hale?
and can I also change Hayden Panettiere to Troian Bellisario? (if is not okay, I'll just leave it as Hayden Panettiere)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 am

Could I reserve Jon Kortajarena and Taylor Momsen?:)

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Can I please reserve Face Claim: Ashley Benson. Thanks. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!