Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Army of Ghosts: Reckoning

a part of “Army of Ghosts: Reckoning”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

We were losing the war. But now, we have hope. We have The Next Generation. We just need to make sure they survive long enough.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Army of Ghosts: Reckoning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Army of Ghosts: Reckoning"

Show your interest and discuss things here! I know I got some interested people, but the more the merrier!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Army of Ghosts: Reckoning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Can I reserve a character please? I'm not sure if I want a new generation or an older character. I'm wanting clairvoyance and summoning.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 pm

SUre! Welcome on board!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:20 am

Oh, quick clarification. Next Gens can pick powers from either list.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:01 pm

So, just waiting on a few others, but we should start this soon. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or ask them here!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Looks interesting, I'll be posting up a character ASAP. If I could reserve one of the telekinetic storm slots, that would be much appreciated.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Reserved the slot.

Also, luv the Garrus Quote :3

To counter it, I must quote Wrex. "You don't stop using a gun just because the kickback has a little sting".

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Asher, are you ever going to make a profile I don't love with a passion? XD

Anyways, il PM those we are waiting on. Let them know they are free to submit characters, but we are starting the posting tomorrow. EST. il make the first post.

That being said, love the characters I have been seeing. Characters with gigantic amount of detail make me happy. :)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Heh~ I try~ ^^ At least it's something other than Asher~
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Looking forward to getting started, and that is a good Wrex quote, sure as sure. Need to play some Mass Effect again, after I get my xbox back up and running.

I like how the characters look so far, should be an interesting group to run with.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:32 am

Finally got my charrie submitted. ^.^

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 am

Hurray! That means that its only death (I think) that still needs to make a character. :D

And with Dani, that makes it even more interesting because she has a very different set of powers then most. On that note, I would like to point out sensing a ghost is significantly easier with Empathy, as the fact they are dead provides an area around the ghost with an absolute void with no emotions. Like, its a very hollow feeling. Also makes it impossible to empathize with them.

Them also trying to kill you makes that difficult as well, but I think taht was obvious.

Eisen: I recently started playing through the Mass Effect series again. I am on ME2, Wrex and Kirahe both alive, Council Alive, ect.

Everyone: Now, I should probably try and get some sleep, seeing as how it is only almost 3 AM, buuuuuuut....I am an insomniac so that isn't going to happen most likely.

I will probably put my first post up in a few hours.

Bizarre: Omg, biz, looks at the year counter. We have been here for four years. It feels so loooong.

I feel old. >.>

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 am

@Squishy: That's how long it's been since we've been in the same RP. T.T

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:29 am

I think it was only two years since that, biz.

On other notes, I partially described a location. Probably needs some more detail and clarification, but it's a start. :3

Anyways, hurray! We started!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Well, it took me a bit to get the character done, I stole my dad's laptop for a bit so that I can get it done. Hope you like him and if there is anything that needs to be change, let me know and i'll change it.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 pm

I do apologize for the delay in my post. I am currently on my iPod and I have trouble sending posts through it. My laptop is still down and hopefully be back up tomorrow. I have tried using my dads laptop but I couldn't get it to load up today. If I can get it to load tomorrow i will post then. Again I apologize!

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Asher MstrImmortalis wrote:Heh~ I try~ ^^ At least it's something other than Asher~

If memory serves me right, it has been a while Asher.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Indeed it has. I've been actually seeing quite a lot of people I've been in with in old roleplays, Unseenshadow.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 pm

By the way, I am waiting for someone to come and find my character at the abandoned house.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:31 am

Sorry for any lack of activity from me. I am currently sick. D:

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!