Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire King Comes to Town

The Vampire King comes to town.

a part of “The Vampire King Comes to Town”, a fictional universe by Asper.

The First Vampire sets his cold gaze on a small town that already has many supernatural species living there, but the No-Life-King does not plan to simply live in hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire King Comes to Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire King comes to town.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 pm

It's almost time for Aaric to make her big debut! >:}

Anyways, I'm personally still extremely confused as to why Vlad's doing this in the first place. Seriously, it's wasteful. Aaric's probably going to ask him at some point... she's extremely curious after all.

Hmmm random question, what would provoke your character to fight? For Aaric, the obvious answer would be to protect someone.
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Are you asking for why mine would fight?

As for why Vlad is doing it (I am just pondering it), he could just be a pathetic, self-pitying emo kid who can't kill himself thus fights until someone can kill him. He could deeply hate himself, and be projecting that hate onto everyone (and everything) around him. He could feel alone in the world and want everyone else to suffer as he is, so he will have 'company' although I use the term lightly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Haha I'm directing my question at everyone! ^-^

Pfft... I like your description of Vlad.... xD

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 pm

He could be all of those, or just one of those :P You never know. I was just giving off my thoughts of what his motivation is.

Mm as for Kul.. there are a few things that would prompt him into action:

1. Anyone he sees as a great enough threat, he may decide to remove as he still fears death. Death for him is more final that it is for others. His soul doesn't go anywhere, it ceases to exist. All that he is will end for eternity, but at the moment, as far as Kul is concern, Vlad is just an elder vampire who has just gotten his feet wet in the arts of Necromancy, hardly strong enough to force him to move to action.

2. There are still groups out in the world looking to end Kul's 'evil' once and for all. Kul is tired of the endless running and fighting, so if Vlad, or anyone, were to flood the town with high-level necromantic spells, he may decide to enter the battle in order to 'shut up' the one that is drawing unwanted attention.

3. Kul always pays his debts, so if he owed someone something large, they could potentially ask him for a favor. One favor. Bring someone back to life, kill someone, teach them something powerful... one favor, but he does not owe anyone here that large of a favor.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Heyyyy... why has the posting flow magically stopped...?

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:16 pm

sorry guys ive been out of town for a day n im getting back home later making this post on my phone
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Suggestion spells are so useful at times but alas they are not absolute

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:41 am

Hey, I'm not going to be here for 2 weeks but I'm gonna try and get some internet while I'm away, I'll be back August 23rd, I'll try my best to get onto the internet while I'm away.

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm

My sincerest apologies. There's no excuse for how long I was gone, and I can't guarantee I'll be 'back', but I am taking a moment to apologize. I hope it can be accepted. Due to family and health situations, and time, I can no longer take part in this role play. :<
http://danishakoa.deviantart.com/
ಠ_ಠ Look at my art and tell me I'm pretty.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!