Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wanted: OC Profile

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Wanted: OC Profile

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxZiaxX on Tue May 20, 2008 5:52 pm

YEY! More characters!

Difference Makes World Beautiful
Name: Zia Silveryl
Height: 5"2
Weight: 97 lbs
Haircolor: Blonde that darkens as wether gets cold
Eyecolor: Deep crystal blue
Accessories: Belts are a must, hat or a beany. Silver regular ring on her right ring finger that has "minion" ingraved on the inside; ring on her thumb and her middle finger.

Crack in Reality
Name: Regina Shiens
Personality: Gina can be very outspoken and active member in school, making her a popular choice for the senior class president. She is adored by the students and teachers all alike at Unity High Academy, and she responds warmly to them. Other times when she is alone, she is very quiet and doesn't reveil what she is thinking. She actually hates her family, hates the school, and hates all the sheeps inside the school that are labeled students.
Bio: Gina is an illegimate child of rich high class man, but she didn't know this fact until her mother died. Gina's life with her mother was not very luxurious one, more financially contrained, but it was full of happiness and memories. To help out her single working mother, Regina was an excellent student, all A student, who was able to get into the Unity High Academy on full-time scholarship. When Gina was in middle school, her mother died from a car accident. She had to momentarily rest from school in order to take care of business, staying with her grandparents. When she came back, she lived in the dorms until one day her father appeared in front of her, taking her in as a legimate child. She loathes her father more than anything for leaving her mother alone, and not showing up to her funeral.
Power: Water and Air
Other: She has great sense of fashion. She also has photographic memory.
Appearance: Image
@ Fantasy world: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p154 ... girl-1.jpg

In Search of Oasis
Name: Marjaan Shien Mudiwa
Class: Mage
Biography: Grown up with a poor family with a ill mother and already deceased father, Marjaan, the oldest of 5 siblings, had to be the pillar of the family when she was barely 14 years old. She took care of her precious family by herself, charisma and responsibilty gradually being grown within her. She's a very serious person, always nervous to let her guards down. Family has always been the only thing that matters to her and she will fight with anything, she will give up everything for them.
Description: Long, thick-wavy, deep red hair that looks brown unless under the sunlight, down to her waist. She's very tanned, from head to toe, very fit-skinny from all the work she's been doing. She's about 5"8, barely any fat but full of muscles at around 115lbs. She has big light, cool, gray-blue eyes but they're filled with strength and charisma, small bright red lips.
Last edited by XxZiaxX on Fri May 23, 2008 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxZiaxX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Wanted: OC Profile

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Tue May 20, 2008 6:54 pm

I like it! I don't really KNOW your character though. Tell us a little about Zia. Tell us what he or she is like, or what they like and don't like. The more we know, the more we can visualize what you imagine as your character! You can never have too much!

If you want, as you imagine more about your character, just come back and edit the post, adding, or changing, and eventually you'll have a fantastic character that everyone wants.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxZiaxX on Tue May 20, 2008 9:25 pm

Hm, that's probably a good idea. Once I get a better idea of her while I RP with her, I'll edit more as well as her picture in near future : ) You're right, you can't ever have too much! 8D

Huh, why would I want a character that people want? Are they going to use her? (sorry, I'm new to this thing)

XxZiaxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Tue May 20, 2008 9:57 pm

Well, not that I know of, to the people being able to use her. I only meant that they'd be jealous of! Heheheh...

Personally, I don't like to let people use my characters, because, well, they don't know them as well as I do. They don't know how they would act in certain situations and it gives a wierd off kilt sense about them to others.

If you want, you can look over the profiles in my signature to get an idea of what to add. Don't, by any means, think you have to add that much, though. I just like to know my characters so well, that they could be convincingly real. :3

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxZiaxX on Wed May 21, 2008 12:01 am

Thanks, it means a lot to me <3

XxZiaxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Wed May 21, 2008 12:12 am

Anytime! I'm still really new here, but if you need any help character wise, or RP wise, I think I can help. Just send me a PM :3...

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!