Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warhammer 40,000: Phoenix

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Phoenix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iwuvcheeze on Mon May 26, 2008 6:43 am

Iyana looker to her own soldier as the Tau halted and began talking among them selves. “Do you think we can trust these aliens?” one of her seers said as he approached her from behind. Speaking in the Eldar language she responded not taking her every watchful eye off of Lor. “They have not proven themselves to us other wise…if we can use them to defeat the imperials, all the better, we just need them to trust us.” she responded. The Seer nodded. “Our forces are in position to aid theirs…they are buying some of our people a little time to escape the avatar’s valley, shall we wait till the Tau force is destroyed and finish off the imperials?”

Iyana thought about it for a moment, her mind processing faster then any human or Tau’s. “Order the attack, strike swiftly from behind, and take some of the pressure off of our new…allies.” She said as Lor looked towards her. The elder were smaller in number then the Tau. But the imperial force in question would be fighting two advanced alien species, along with being surprised again; Iyana intended to have them driven into the Tau’s weapons. “Take no prisoners.”

“Yes my lady.”

With in seconds Lor would be hearing cheers from his comrades in the valley of the avatar. A quarter of her forces had been hiding in the valley. They had encircled the imperium’s forces and were simply waiting for the order. Warp spiders would jump in and begin taking out tanks, and then jump out. Her high amount of rangers would begin picking off Imperial officers, with prism tanks pounding the Imperial guard’s static lines.

She nodded in agreement with Lor on the idea to keep moving, and remained silent waiting to see his reaction to the aid she had decided to give his forces. She suspected this act would get her in good with the Tau leaders, and the help this world needed. She was craft world Eldar, but she and her troops were all that could be spared to defend this Exodite world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iwuvcheeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Phoenix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zac on Mon May 26, 2008 11:32 am

Landis nodded in the Captain's direction, a small smile playing on his lips. 'I am sure the Imperials forced the Tau to pay dearly for their surprise attack, I don't need an Tau alive so much as I need to know if their bodies were collected along with any weapons and armour they used in battle, I'd very much like to see what exactly it is we are up against.'

Adonis stepped forward, 'I am brother-sergeant Adonis formerly of the White Panthers, a second founding chapter of the Ultramarines, it is my great honour to meet you son of Guilliman. Surely you and your troops here bring pride and honour to the great Primarch. Brother Silas is it? May I see the Eldar captive, I would very much like to ask it a few questions.'

Icarus and Eneas both turned and headed for the Tunderhawk, grabbing the teams gear so that they would be able to put it in the rooms being made available to them. Lyros and Dymas stuck by their Captain, watching the crowd for signs of trouble. Their heavy weapons had been packed away when they had made the short trip to the surface, but each held a bolter, and each had been master trained with the basic rifle of the space marine chapters. Nothing would get by these two warriors and Captain Metellus had no worries while his men were at his back.

Aulus turned to Captain Mathiew, 'perhaps you would be able to show me the out lying defenses, troop numbers, enemy positions. Things like that, before I am able to determine the best way to combat these Xenos scum I must know what we have to work with and what we might be up against.'
"For the Emperor and Sanguinius! Death! DEATH!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zac
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!