Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

one of my fav. char. profiles.

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

one of my fav. char. profiles.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sounara_Ryke on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 am

I'm kinda sorry if the history sounds dull, or is just too long, i did this at 3am and hes by far a character i rarely get to use, he personally is suited more for a fantasy theme though.

Name: Skye Alexander Rysenhart II

Race: Non-Human

Personality: He's a general all around nice to guy to be around, being a former member of an organization called the "Guardian Op" he tends to keep a few secrets.

Clothing Appearance: Commonly wearing a dark blue heavy weighted shirt and black slacks belted with his sword at his side. He keeps a green cloak over his body most of the time for traveling/secretive purposes.

Occupation: Ex-Guardian for Hire, Former Member of 'Guardian Op'.

Family: Belated Mother and Father, 1 younger sister, 1 older brother.

Way of speaking: His voice is usually hard to hear but when he is loud his voice is commomly a middle tone.

Physical appearance: He stands at about 5'9" and weights roughly 130 pounds without the 50 pound shirt he always wears, hes slightly muscular and has no real facial hair, his hair is completely white (snow white) and its partially spikey in the front, not nearly as bad as the back. hes obviously left handed.

Items Held onto: A brown pack held on his shoulder by rope, and a long sword on his side which looks more to be for looks than combat use.

Hobbies: Nature, Music, Books.

Favorite sport: Fencing.

Talents: Swordsplay (Multiple Styles).

Fear(s): Closterphobia (i think i spelled that right) and Castles.

History: Skye Rysenhart the first was the ruler of a relatively small kingdom surrounded by mountains and dangerous forests, his oldest son Kai was a general all around liked guy but just before his brother Skye ( the second ) was born he betrayed his kingdom and fled, it was later found out that he was possessed or tricked into doing this and was later on forgive, but he never returned to the kingdom. Skye was born 3 days after everything had happened on the eve of the new year, by the time Skye was 7 he found out about his traitorous brother and sought to find him and bring him back, he spent 2 years searching with no luck and journeyed his way back home, he found out in those to years that he was gone that his younger sister Aeryll was born, he reached passed the finally pass that lead into the kingdom when he saw smoke coming from the castle, before he could get off the trail there was a large quake, he saw the castle crumble to the ground, not knowing that any of his family got away he fled from his kingdom never knowing if he would see it again. by the time he reached the age of 15, he became an excellent swordsman, he spent most of his time hunting demons and criminals, one day while passing the time in a forest that was rumored to be haunted he was confronted by a women that looked farmiliar to him, he later found out it was his mother and the child that was with was his younger sister, happy with the fact he had found someone from his family they set forth to go back home and rebuild what they had lost. On the way back home they ran into Kai and explained their whole story of what happened. about 2 years after returning home, his mother falls ill and ultimately dies from the illness, Kai swears to take care of his sister and skye sets off on his journey to explore the world leaving the title of king to his brother. record of his events from that point for the next at least 10 years were lost and practically forgotten as he shows up on the map once again this time changed more than hes ever been.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sounara_Ryke
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!