Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Baron Cemetiere : Uncle Skeleton

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Baron Cemetiere : Uncle Skeleton

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baron Cemetiere on Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:01 am

[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Trickster"[/align]
He has many names: Papa Mamba, Uncle Skeleton, Baron la Croix, Papa Ghede, Baron Samedi, Unholy Ghost, etc. He is the voodoo-catholic St. Gerard, guardian of the crossroads. His staff, called the coco-macaque, has the power to turn people into zombies.

[align=center]"The Veve of Baron la Croix"[/align]
Baron Cemetiere is a shaman dhampir, or vampirlycan. A powerful magician, he is said to enjoy harsh rum and tabacco. Baron has the abilities of both vampirs and lycans, with the advantage of being both human and spirit in nature.

[align=center]"Angry Jester"[/align]
Baron Cemetiere is an obscene, sexual persona known for causing disruptions and hallucinations. He is fond of liquor, especially rum. He also enjoys hot red peppers, coca oil and burning incense. Rodents and insects are his constant companions, and cold dark spaces are where he finds himself comfortable. Baron has the power to turn people into slaves by using his magic spells and zombie powder. Some say he even has the ability to change shape, and possess people.

((This is all the information I have right now, I haven't really created a descriptive profile yet. But in the near future, I plan to add more to this page so be on the lookout.))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baron Cemetiere
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!