Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gang Life

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Gang Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Welcome to a world where crime is as common as dirt. It's called the gang world. There gangs commit crimes for 3 reasons. 1) Because they want to and need to 2) Because they need to 3) Becuase they are forced to. This one paticular gang is kindnapping kids and holding them for ransom. It's a cycle. When they get money they use it to kidnapp more kids. Usually they take a month break and steal instead. This is the month break period where they do other crimes. Wanna join?

Rules
1) Romance is allowed but when the panites drop take it to the pm's
2) No one is perfect don't make your charcters
3) Violence is allowed and you can imply sexual violence.
4) No acting like your charcter is leader until I deciede who is leader
5) No I am not going to be leader.

Charcter Skelton
Name:
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)
Reason for being in gang:

Members:
Guys:
1)
2)
3)

Girls:
1)Violet Greene
2)
3)

Charcter Skelton
Name: Violet Greene
Appereance: http://bp3.blogger.com/_i5nXDNzVZWw/RX_ ... es+Ver.jpg
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)
Reason for being in gang
" The good die young. So I'll live long" KagomeGurl
Please visit my site as : http://songagurl.proboards105.com/index ... roupcreate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Gang Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Country Girl on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Name: Tammi Johnson
Appereance: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge ... SfK0s0.jpg
Personality: Shy when first met, once trust is gained very outgoing. Not afraid to state how she feels.
Bio: Mother was raped and murdered, she was raped at age 5, watched her mother be killed. Her father doesn't care about her, he hardly notices she's gone. For all he knew she could be up in her room when she could be kidnapped or dead. She hates about talking about her mother. When asked why she always has a knife and gun, she barely says anything with memories flooding back from age 5.
Reason for being in gang: To feel wanted, to know she is important, to get at her father and to find the man who raped her and murdered her mother.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Country Girl
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!