Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Orochimaru's Arrival.

a topic in Growth, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

New to the literary world? Just want to improve on your already strong literary background? Get tips on your language skills here.

Orochimaru's Arrival.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orochimaru on Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:20 pm

OOC: This is not Naruto related. I figured that, in order to see where i stand, i'd do a piece of writing as a roleplayer describing how I came to this place and so on, and since my alias is 'Orochimaru', i'll be using that name in this piece of writing. I haven't roleplayed in quite some time so it'll be nice if i get some feedback. Come to think of it, i haven't had many pointers as to my strengths and weaknesses for a while so here goes.

IC:

It had been a while. A year, perhaps. Lying dormant from activity for some time, Orochimaru was on the move searching for something he needed. He often questioned what exactly it was that he needed. Power? No, that was too cliche'd for his liking, yet it was not far off what he truly wanted. Recognition is a step closer to it but it's not the full story. Eventually he decided he would continue searching until he found whatever it was he wanted. They say you only really know what it is you want once you've either obtained it or lost it.

His journey took him far, killing many would-be bandits and highwaymen that would attack him. Many stayed out of his way, for he seemed to give off an eerie essence about him. Something strong and intimidating, but all the while really obscure and strange. It was like as if he wasn't human, but merely a being that took the form of a human. The limber way he moved with such confidence, that one could tell that force alone wasn't going to break him. No, he was better than that. Mentally, physically, he was superior to that. As a result, many strangers greeted him in an obsequious manner and to no surprise Orochimaru killed those too. He was clearly a being with no concept of the word remorse.

Eventually he arrived at a location that gave him the distinct impression that he could learn a lot here. Even if power wasn't his true ambition in life, it would certainly make life more interesting if he were to become even stronger. He arrived making few acquaintances, knowing very little about anyone or anything here. The positive side was however, they also know very little about him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orochimaru
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:38 pm

((Join the Naruto rp. The Sound Village needs someone that is good with Orochimaru to help out. And at the moment, Orochimaru has a son. His name is Zonaracku. But please, if you are interested, take the burden of me playing Orochimaru, and place it upon yourself as a way to start out your RP.))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orochimaru on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:40 pm

((Eww.... why did Orochimaru have to have a son? Is it compulsory for all significant characters to have offspring? Knowing Orochimaru he probably reproduced asexually. But ok, i'll take a look.))

Orochimaru
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!