Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Salutations!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Salutations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms.Taken on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 am

Hello there, friend! My name is Juneaux and I am new to this role playing forum; that should hopefully be obvious by now.
My hometown is in Neverland and my hobbies are long walks on the beach and writing poems.
Only joking.
I'm actually not going to tell you where I'm from- I like to think it provides an air of mystery. Actually I just don't want to get abducted by a pedophile. But my real hobbies are playing the flute in my school's marching band, writing short stories when the inspiration strikes me, and eating heaping amounts of Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.

This site looks exceptional- I'm sure it will be perfectly satisfactory for my slightly below average role playing skills.

Adieu!
"When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean,
neither more nor less."

~ Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ms.Taken
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Salutations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 pm

*wave*

Nice to meet you, I'm Leith!
My maths teacher in England was a paedophile.
Nobody believes me when I tell them but it's true, because he got arrested in the end, after I left to come to le grande belgique (Belgium to all you non-Frenchies)
No kidding.

Anyway, I love to RP so don't hesitate to drop me a message if you're into Rping about life, the universe and everything, including High School, Wolf, Medieval, Band Rps, including a Gorillaz RP (once, it was quite cool, though I did get stuck with the evil bassist, Murdoc) and even Doctor Who, yes, I'm one of those rare RPers who will unflinchingly try to recreate the superior acting skills of David Tennant in word form, then fail miserably and regret it.

*snigger* Leith fancies Tennant.

Anywho, if you fancy some mild madness or a plain, simple, sensible RP, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

*hands welcome muffin*
'Call me a Philistine but I can't see the justification in the 'Petrification As Art' business.'

'Art justifies everything.'

'Uh, no, it doesn't, one-nil to me. Next?'

Doctor Who, The Stone Rose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms.Taken on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 pm

Thank you very much! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance- I most definitely appreciate the welcome muffin and I'm certainly up for some mild madness!

Ms.Taken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyper on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Welcome aboard Ms.Taken!

Actually I don't think I've been here long enough to use phrases like that yet! I only signed up earlier today! :lol:

It is good to have so many people joining on the same day as me! Sense of security see?

Vyper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms.Taken on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Absolutely, I'm there with you. :)

Ms.Taken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 pm

Wow, another new person, *pulls out gift basket of hot muffins* muffins for all!

Yay! You like Alice In Wonderland? That book is so cool, except I'm kinda scared of it, after I watched this episode of the X Files with this manic killer who called himself the Mad Hatter and killed little girls and took heart shaped pieces of their clothes as souvenirs.
Understandable really.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms.Taken on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:41 pm

Ahaha, that sounds like something I'd like to watch home alone in the dead of night... wouldn't you?

Ms.Taken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 pm

All the time, I have loads of X Files eps, all the really scary ones that I like to watch home-alone, like Gender Bender, where the guy, Marty, changes his gender to go kill people with sex.
Man, it sounds random and funny, but, seriously, I was so scared. And Ghost In The Machine, where an internal computer in a building starts killing people.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!