Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legion; Character Applications - OPEN!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Legion; Character Applications - OPEN!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infamous on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 pm

It's simple, fill out the forum and then post it on this board. Once I have gone through it and found everything acceptable you'll then be allowed to role on my board.

I look forward to seeing these character skeletons.

If you're interested in being part of the Legion:

Title (Name):

Legion position application:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Qualifications for position:

Additional should-knows:

If you're NOT interested in being part of the Legion:

Name:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Characters role:

Legion roles:

Leader Infamous -Above all the leader looks out for and guides the Legion on it's way to meeting its goals. He ultimately controls the Legion.

Right Hand -The leaders go-to person, self-explaining. S/he too has a limited authority, which means s/he's a valued member of the Legion. Normally carries out the leaders direct orders while others would receive it via chain of command.

Legionnaire -One of the original members of the legion, has direct influence on the leader because of so. Normally is more freelance then the other players. Limited choice.

Disciple -Specific to a member of the above ranks. Mentor/Student relationship, follows direct orders from their mentor. This is also a choice limited to the amount of Legionnaire's plus the Leader and Right Hand. However I will pair you up with one should you apply for this.

Member -Member of the Legion, no high significance other then being a part of the Legion.

If you have any questions be sure to ask.

Link to RP after approval ---> http://www.roleplaygateway.com/legion-chaos-and-order-t8259.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Infamous
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Legion; Character Applications - OPEN!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:36 pm

Title (Name): Lou
Legion position application:Right hand man
Physical Description: A girl looking to be around sixteen at a height of about 5'4. With silverish white hair and sapphire blue eyes. Wearing a black dress with lace on the hems. a bow tighed around her waist ties in the back and matches the white knee high socks with bows tied at the top of each. Wearing black shoes.
Personality: Very shy and quiet but this is only her first appearence. Once you get to know her she can be abit of a pain in the butt. Being smart and cunning like a fox she can also be tricky and some people don't like that about her. But she keeps everything in check.
Qualifications for position: She keeps important information or secrets. And it takes forever for someone to get those secrets out of her if she dosen't know you.
She is also very sneaky when it comes to attacking and dosen't need only strength to bring down an oppoinent.
Additional should-knows: She has a small tatoo of the kanji for Fox in japanese on her left shoulder. It's usually not seen if her sleeves cover it.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!