Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tribal RP [Recruiting (:]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tribal RP [Recruiting (:]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blossom on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 am

Ready for the wall o text :o

[~~Rules~~]
*Literate to semi literate only please. I don't expect you to write 5 or 6 paragraphs for every single post but a minimum of 2 for 90% of your posts is a must. We all have writers block, I do understand :3
*No GM/PP etc.
*Violence/romance is greatly encouraged but keep it clean, try not to be too graphic though okay
*Intros in paragraph form only please, if you can't do that then I'm afraid this isnt the roleplay for you.
*No more than 2 characters please. It just gets too complicated.
*I have the right to refuse if I don't think you are literate enough. sorry ^_^;

[~~Setting~~]
Many, many years ago, before the children of earth became greedy and heartless, before great cities where built and the ways of people where ruled by selfishness and greed there existed a tribe, the Mauo. The dwelled deep in the heart of the vast jungle that covered the beloved land. The Mauo are skilled craftsmen who rely on the land to provide them with their resources and gave thanks to the great river goddess who's presence was felt in the mightiest tree all the way down to the tiniest pebble carried along her banks, in the beginning she was nameless, not even the greatest man could not give a name to such beauty and power, despite this, the ways of the tribe began to change and slowly she was given a name, Iunauni.

The camp in which the Mauo dwell is simple yet it is filled with vibrant life and activity. Farmers keep their goats for food and children play among the leaves and bracken. The town is run by a great elder, nobody knows exactly how old he is, some say he witnessed the birth of the trees and he nurtured them, others say he is a God in human form, chosen to protect the village. Only women are chosen to serve him as only they possess the spirit of Iunauni and it is only the who can experience the true wisdom and magic that flows throughout the entire forest.

Despite the peaceful nature of these people there is a darker side, a threat that hangs over them. Word has begun to spread among the elders of a tribe, the Uoni, settling not very far south from where their lands. These animals do not praise the goddess but rather the sky god, Amohu. The elders say that they are careless fools who care nothing about the ebb and flow of forest and care about nothing but power, leaving a trail of devastation in their bid to obtain it. Yet look under the surface the two are not so different. The Uoni are skilled hunters who serve their God and turn to their elder for advice and guidance, but despite all of this neither will back down, since the first whispers of their arrival the too have been mortal enemies and behind the visage of peace the two have been at war for countless years.
Despite the conflict the two tribes face a new threat, something dark threatens their very existence and the very life of the forest that flows through everything is fading

[~~Plot~~]
COMING SOON!

[~~Slots~~]

5 slots for each tribe, you may chose whether you are a hunter/warrior, a priest/priestess or just a common villager.
I will play the elders of each when needed
If you are in need of inspiration I based the two tribes loosely on the following so check them out if you need inspiration :3
Mauo: [x]
Uoni: [x]

The Mauo

The Uoni

If you have any questions feel free to ask (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blossom
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Tribal RP [Recruiting (:]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Werianu on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:15 am

If I were to go about joining as a priestess, I have 2 questions: Are these tribes islander-looking, or plainstribe looking? And 2: Where do priestess' stand in terms of ranking among the tribe of Mauo?
(When the questions are answered I will edit this post with my character information, if allowed to join ^_^)
If you ever catch on fire, will you really remember to Stop, Drop, and Roll?...

I am Qaelthas, Hælz, and Bandædz of the Terokkar Realm.
I am Werianu, Wood Elf Druid of Everquest ONE.

FOR PONY!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Werianu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blossom on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Of course :3
They are islander looking, for exact details there's a couple of links which the two tribes were based on
The priestess' are highly respected citizens, they play a key part in the villagers everyday life and are treated almost as well as the elders themselves.

Its all very work in progress right now, its an idea I've had floating around for a while so admittedly it does need work XD

Blossom
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Werianu on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Ahh. My character's name will be Werianu a Priestess of the Mauo tribe, should I introduce her in this thread or should I wait until we make an IC?

Werianu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blossom on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:43 pm

I'll be making an IC pretty soon, just need a few more members first ^o^
I'll edit my first post with the link and you can introduce your character there

Blossom
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!