Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the Shadow of the Fire (Dies the Fire based SL)OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In the Shadow of the Fire (Dies the Fire based SL)OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Massacre on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:33 am

Okay, I'm not going to go into too much detail, because if you haven't read the series, I definitely wont want you. I'm still working on all the details of the SL, but it's going to be based on the Dies the Fire scenario, starting from the Change.

The Location:
The settings will be around the Mississippi river, where farming rice, and other easy crops could flourish. There are a lot of crazies and Eaters and the likes coming north from New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and other cities along the Mississippi, so the dangers are high right now. As for weather, it's the time right after the change, cold and arid in many regions. Some regions might still maintain humidity.

Requirements:
I require you have at least read Dies the Fire, if not The Protectors War, a Meeting at Corvallis, The Sunrise Lands (as far as I'm up to) or further. I have the feeling this SL will progress quickly. I don't want it to pass you up so you have no clue what's going on. Yes, the C.U.T. will try to invade in like 20-30 years after the change once they're done dealing with New Desert and what not.

I'm just saying, be original with your character creation. Not everybody has to be Lord Bear, the Lord Protector, or Lady Mackenzie. You could be a sickly child being helped by a sibling and a friend to escape from a group of Eaters or something. If I had 20 people playing the role of Lord Bear with a different name, I'll get REALLY angry, probably ask a mod to erase your posts, or delete the thread and start over or whatever. Don't get me upset, please.

I'm definitely going to have to ask you to spell check, and check your grammar. You don't have to be stupid, succeeding at life isn't that difficult. The occasional typo is acceptable, but when your work is just blatantly erroneous, I'll be mad.

Remember, please be original as possible. I freakin' love originality.

Characters:

I might/might not actually partake in this SL, I might just control NPCs for people, or create unpredictable events depending on what I feel like doing. Though I probably will want to actually join in, I don't know. If you want to join, by all means, please post in here.

If I screwed up by posting this here, you can forgive me if you want I don't care, I didn't know.

I'm still setting this SL up, so if it doesn't satisfy you, I also don't care.
Conjunction junction, what's your function?
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Massacre
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!