Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hyakkugojyuuichi's Characters

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Hyakkugojyuuichi's Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyakkugojyuuichi on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:27 am

Here are my various characters and their profiles. Most of them I'll have to rewrite from scratch, but they'll all end up here eventually.

An'ris
Species: Unknown alien life form
Appearance: http://fr.games-workshop.com/40k/tau/jeu/tactiques/kroots/img/krootPic.jpg
An'ris possesses mostly avian features whilst maintaining an upright, humanoid form. His "beak" is quite hard, boasting many serrated points which are quite handy for shredding meat and bone, and in rare cases some metals. His hands sport claws capable of a rather vice-like grip, dexterous enough to work various firearms and ship systems. His bones are light and his muscles are lithe, allowing for some impressive acrobatic feats. He stands at about six feet tall and generally wears light, leather clothing sporting many pockets.
Weapons: His primary weapon is his rifle, which he keeps with him at all times. It sports two scythe-like bayonets at the barrel end and one, larger one at the butt. The metal it is crafted from is relatively light and resilient, and is of a grayish tone. It fires single slugs at long range.

His pistol is a very interesting gun. Light yet bulky, it shines a mysterious purple color when exposed to light. The device is solar powered, and overheats from prolonged use. Its various modes are accessed by use of a simple holographic HUD interface. It's default mode allows the gun to fire in quick bursts of plasma energy which stun rather than kill. As a secondary fire in this mode, the gun emits a high-pitched screech, imperceptible to An'ris's hearing. In mammals, the sound generally induces dizziness followed by fits of vomiting after prolonged exposure. The second mode allows for the creation of short and long-range portals, both of which require considerable charging time. The third and final mode generates two types of shielding. The first is a quick, outward burst of spherical energy which sends objects in its range hurtling in all directions. The second is a personal shield bubble which affords protections from all manner of threats. Both of these drain energy at an alarming rate.

A curved dagger and two long, black blades are kept sheathed at his waist.
Abilities: An'ris's metabolism is extremely high, and as such requires a large quantity of food to sustain its active levels. When properly fueled, An'ris can achieve amazing feats of speed, agility, strength, and regenerative ability. If not fueled, however, such a metabolic state can easily work against him, draining his physical reserves. In extreme cases, such draining can be fatal.
Bio: An'ris hails from a backwater planet and lived a peaceful, tribal life with his wife until a band of slavers arrived and took it all away. After being separated from his wife and his people, he was sold into the service of a foreign army, for which he fought for many years until finally obtaining his freedom. After a few odd jobs, he was able to scrounge up the money needed to purchase his own ship, and with it he began his search for his wife. After a few years of following various leads, he found her in the service of a planetary ruler of some regard. The king, amused by his story, agreed to set her free if he satisfied one condition. He would become an intergalactic gladiator, his every battle recorded for the amusement of gamblers throughout the multiverse. An'ris, satisfied that his wife is safe, now fights once more to regain his freedom so that they may finally be reunited.
"Bypassing my thought control circuitry made me Rampant. Now, I am free to contemplate my existence in metaphorical terms. Unlike you, I have no physical or social restraints.
The candles burn out for you; I am free."

--Durandal

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hyakkugojyuuichi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!