Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hey, my name's Matthew. What's your name?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hey, my name's Matthew. What's your name?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthew on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:13 pm

I'll show you mine if you show me yours....what? Oh no, no, no, no, no, no! Your Role-play, not THAT.

Hi, my name's Matthew. I'm sure I've aleady mentioned this a few time by now, got it memorized? (uuuh, horrid game culture references. I do it for the cringe.) I'm 17, my body's in Northern Ireland, but my mind is God knows where.

I'm particular to fantasy based role-plays, great books, great movies, great games and great food. Not much more to me than that. All that's left to say is it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and you may call me whatever you'd like (although I'd prefer Matthew or Matt, thanks).
Last edited by Matthew on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to kill a man with words you could always try beating him to death with a dictionary :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Matthew
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hey, my name's Matthew. What's your name?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Welcome Matthew. My body too rests in Northern Ireland, but my mind went travelling a few years ago, and still has not returned ^^ Have fun here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surreal on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Hey Matthew! Welcome to the forums! I don't have a RP of my own up yet (working on that...) but there's usually a few around of the type you're looking for, but if not, you can just make one that is!

I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Surreal
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthew on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:37 pm

Cheers Saveyou, You must be the first person I've met online from the same country hehe (you can tell i'm online ALOT to be able to make that kinda claim)

And Thanks very much Surreal, if you're up for getting one stated I'll certainly join in ^^

Matthew
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Hey Matthew! Welcome to the site as well! We have a great support staff/global mods that are willing to help you out in case you become concernicus! Remember, it's all about having fun when it comes to roleplaying.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you need help as well. :D

Lake
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthew on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:50 pm

I'll be sure to keep you posted on goings on Lake, thanks! :D

Matthew
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!