Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hiya!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Which character do you like the most?

Nero?
20%
Yuri?
60%
Vlad?
20%

Total votes : 5

Hiya!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panzerschlekt on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi, I'm Justin, born in Germany (Dresden), I now live in the states.
I love philosophy (Nietzsche), and poetry. Im currently attempting to learn Russian, latin and italian; as well as refine my German and English.
I've been roleplaying for... ehm, a while I suppose. I can trace it back to when I was eleven or so, and I would play neopets. When I first saw the rp board I had NO idea what it was but I clicked the link and I had entered an eschaton of sorts... It was an incrdible experience and still is.

Recently I have created a revamped and in-depth roleplay which is set in the Elder Scrolls universe.

I have made three characters to this day I hold dear to me:

Yuri (Yurinov), a self-proclaimed posthumous bureacrat. A charismatic and beautiful chracter, intelligent and witty; a cunning tactician and a manipulator of emotions. However these traits may aid him, he also suffers from the fear of losing the support of peoples, as well as being an egotistical and narcistic being. His tactics include the manipulation of others and the weaving of lies to defeat his enemies.
He often plays alongside my other two characters who augment him well; they have seen each other through times unimaginable but each knows that they all have their own motives but must rely on one another from time to time. Using Vlad as his blade and Nero as his shield.

Vlad (Vladimyr), a rogue of the honor-less sort. A elitest and a fiend, Vlad is a self-reliant pain-in-the-ass. A fan of hallucinogenic activities and weaponry. He enjoys women and excess, sin and carnal pleasures. His emotion registers fear, but only of degeneration, he has given up his body to numerous operations and additions. Pierecings and tattoo's, implants, both subdermal and deep. His mind is both somewhat crazed but still close to sanity; his only other fear registers his counterpart in the triumverate: Nero.

Nero Faustus, born in the incarnate of hell itself, was raised by masochist parents who taught him nothing but cruelty. His humour and actions ellicit only the worst sort of crude debasing of human nature possible. His talents range the creation of the profane, and the desutrction of the 'heretical'. Loyal to the 'triumverate due to the need for solace and refuge. Not a fool in any way, Nero understands his need to be away from the populace; the hatred that would be directed to him would be incomprehendible. The most unstable of the trio, a psychic and scientist, Nero often finds himself without criticism however due to the lack of WANT to meet him face to face. Often accompanied by beasts created from nightmares and depths unknown by man, his force is one to be reckoned with. His fears are few, but he is frail, and weak - weaker than Yuri even. But a valuable asset, nonetheless.

I'm up for most roleplays and genre's as long as they're somewhat unique; never did like elementals or vampire types.
I'm sure anything else can be found in my profile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Panzerschlekt
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hiya!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:41 pm

i have to say welcome and my fav by the sound of him has to be vlad, he sounds cool and he should be insane (i love insane people they make me giggle)
Zdrastvooyte Meenya zavoot sittingboob Ya nee paneemayoo engleeskee :D

Xbox Live Gamertag: preacher jonson

Condoms & colouring books WANTS YOU!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sittingboob
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!