Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

British Based RPG

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

British Based RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:48 pm

Hello.
I'm KooriTheSneak. I'm looking for someone to help create an RPG with. This RPG that I'm creating is very modern, but I would like to add fictional elements to it. If you would like to brainstorm with me: email me, or get back to me on this website. Granted i have no idea whatsoever how to use this website so I'll be learning for quite some time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:23 pm

Hello!
I'm willing to do almost any roleplay! But creating one... Hmm...
Let's first narrow it down.
What genre?

1) action/adventure
2) romance
3) drama/thriller
4) science-fiction <guess you chose this one

So, we've got number four. But with fictional things?
Now... do you want:

1) guns/gore
2) romance
3) mythical creatures <yeah!
4) (You come up with something!)

Sorry, really wordy today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Thanks!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:57 pm

Okay so I suppose I should have narrowed it down huh. I want to do something maybe about vampires/vampire hunters. I also would like to maybe incorporate stealing important relics and things from museums. Oh! I would LOVE to have this take place in London. I dunno, there's something about that city that's so perfect for grand thefts and vampires. Maybe it's just me. Anyways, thank you for replying I hope to hear from you soon.
P.S. Don't worry about being wordy cause you weren't.

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:36 pm

Okay!
Vampires, London, relics! Oh my!
I'm fine with that! ^_^

Rache
Member for 17 years

SWEET

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:49 pm

Ummm...the only problem now is that, well, I've never done an RPG before. Uh yeah. >_<;;; Maybe you can give me a few pointers before we begin? That would be great!
Yeah...

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:15 pm

Yeah! I'd love to help! *no... really*

1) Have a character that won't bore us. Have him have some little quirk that pops out, such as an unusual habit, occupation, so on, so on.

2) Have a decent idea about whether you want your character to be the good guy that everybody loves or the one that everybody hates.

3) Don't, under any circumstance, try to control the other person's character. Never, ever, never. They'll just come back and bite you in the butt.

4) Vampires: blood-sucking individuals. Don't have a vampire going and drinking fourteen people. Frankly, they'd explode. Keep it realistic and, remember, a typical human's (taking that vampire's are alike) stomach is the size of a fist.

5) Vary your verbs and sentence structure. Instead of doing this:
[align=center]The boy saw the vampire. The boy ran for the door. The vampire caught him and bit his neck out.[/align]
[align=left]Do something like this:[/align]
[align=center]Seeing the vampire, the boy hastily scrambled to the door. However, the vampire quickly captured him and, biting down into his neck, started the gruesome feasting.[/align]
[align=left]Bleahhh... *starting to feel sick to my stomach*[/align]

If you have any more specific questions, just ask.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Re: British Based RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:52 am

Sorry! I have been away. Thanks for the tips. Don't worry, my writing is realistic and enjoyable. Um. When will we begin? Look at my Alastor Williams post, I think it might be interesting to sort of go off of his character. Wouldn't you agree?

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:06 am

Sure! I saw that under 'Silence' and thought it most interesting. If you want to start RPing, I must warn you: I might be a month or so off starting the 28th because I'm going overseas. But, if you want to start, feel free! Just tell me where it'll be on the board index and I'll find it.
^_^ Cheers to you!
(I'll be a vampire.)

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:57 am

So it's called Into Thin Air in the Fantasy Section. I would like for you to be my character's alley, but we'll see how things turn out I suppose.
Koori

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:15 pm

By 'alley', I hope you mean 'ally'. SURE! In my post, I'll have my character know of you and so on. Feel free to contact me if it's too creepy or some such thing for your standards and expectations.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:18 am

I am more than sorry that I have not been able to get on lately, thus disappearing from your 'Into Thin Air' RP. I would think I'd get lost in the storyline as it is now, and, anyway, you seemed to have a rather decent response. It's not as if you need me anymore...
I am saying this because I will not be able to check every day. Computer time here is limited, and I frankly do not have time to do anything other than keep in touch with my family. Once again, I am sorry.
If you want, I can take myself completely out of the storyline and delete the first post, but it is up to you.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:18 am

it's cool. i would like to keep the post.

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!