Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itsuga on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 am

Well I'm new here and I was wondering if someone could give me a few pointers. Maybe even be my rp buddy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Itsuga
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:37 am

Hello.

I'd check out some threads, see what catches your interest. Find one, or maybe more, join them.
What kind of roleplays do you like to do?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:37 am

I'll be your rp buddy!:) And welcome btw

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:44 am

Hello and welcome to RPGateway. I'd possibly join some RPs with you that I like if you want but I won't be your "RP buddy". Plus Angle seems to want to be. Good luck.
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itsuga on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 am

Thanks. Well I can be interested in any kind of rp realy. Yay I have a buddie!

Itsuga
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:50 am

I hope you find everything you need.

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itsuga on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Okay, thanks.

Itsuga
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:09 pm

No problem. :]

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itsuga on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:11 pm

I watch death note too. I've seen all of the shows.

Itsuga
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 pm

I read Death Note in Japanese some 5 or 6 years ago.

One of the most well-written stories I have ever had the pleasure to read.

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itsuga on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Yea, no kidding.

Itsuga
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!