Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jericho [OOC/Recuitment] Need 7 people!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Jericho [OOC/Recuitment] Need 7 people!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gaz on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Warning: This is a "M" (Mature) rated RP. Dunno what that is but just for precautions.
+ My first RP

Don't like it? =( Press 'pause' to stop the music.

The world as we know it does not exist without struggle. Our civilization is under the constant assault of forces we would have once called the powers of Hell. But truth is that these forces are more ancient than Christianity, more ancient than any religion that has left its trace upon our species’ soul.

It is evil incarnated, and it is been lurking to destroy our highest aspirations, our faith in love and light since we came into being.

But we do not dare name this evil, to do so would be to admit to its presence in our world, to acknowledge that its servants walk the same streets that we walk and its overlords – depraved, corrupt and hungry for our flesh and our destruction are hiding in the empty wastes of our planet awaiting the day of mankind’s execution.

Only one power stands between us and universal death – warrior magicians who have dedicated their lives to our protection.

Most of us will never know their names nor the battlefields where they waged their secret wars, nor we will ever honor their death. But they are with us, always, armed, vigilant and ready to die for another tomorrow.

Jericho. They are called Jericho.

They all know too well what the enemy is capable of, that before our species perishes we will be tortured into madness, devoured alive.

They will do all in their power to protect us from such atrocities. If the world exists tomorrow, now you know why – Jericho.

PLOT::
The RP takes place in the present day. A top-secret U.S. Special Forces organization, the Department of Occult Warfare (DOW) is a global-spanning agency dedicated to fight the unseen paranormal & demonic forces that besiege humanity on a daily basis, with the general population kept unaware. The top-secret combat arm of this agency are Jericho Squad Teams, a seven-man elite commando unit trained in conventional and occult warfare, and are specially trained, mentally and physically, and equipped with magical & projectile weaponry as well as state-of-the-art tehcnology. These teams are sent on the most dangerous of such missions.

Team Jericho-21 (us) has been sent on a top priority mission to the ancient city of Al-Khali to investigate the paranormal phenomenons taking place there. They are to investigate the paranormal activities, find the source and take it down. Everything else besides that point is strictly need-to-know, and for the moment you don't.

Jericho is closing in to the city of Al-Khali, what troubles await them?

You'll find out.

RULES::
Basics
+ What I say goes.
+ No God-modding.
+ No spam, ooc-trolling/flaming.
+ No chatspeak in posts. Use the OOC Thread for that.
+ Cussing, swearing? Fine by me, but keep it mature guys.
+ PG-13 romance is allowed, but I don't think it will have much use in this kind of RP. ^^

RP-Specific
+ I will play GM/Storyteller (NPCs, bosses, enemies, etc).
+ You can only control your character! Team leaders can give IC orders of course.
+ Your character MUST
have at least one firearm -- assault rifle, shotgun, a gun. You are also allowed to carry another primary/secondary weapon of your choice.
+ No incredible over-powered character plz.
+ The RP can go wherever you want (follow the leader), but I can decide otherwise.
+ After we have 7 people signed up we will proceed to choose the squad leader and then I will make an introduction post. After that you are free to RP.

JERICHO::
  • All Jericho members are versed in both conventional and occult warfare.
  • Each Jericho member can hold one unique arcane power such as healing, pyromancy, telekinesis, invisibility, etc. From that power you can 'branch-off' one or two lesser powers.
  • Each Jericho member MUST have at least one firearm. You are allowed to have any other secondary/primary weapon (a sword, grenades, another firearm...)
  • I won't be part of the team, so that leave 7 positions available.

SKELETON::
Name:: {Full name please. First, middle (optional) and last.}
Sexuality:: {You really need me to explain?}
Description:: {A brief description or/and a pic will do here nicely}
Uniform:: {Please describe what your character uniform looks like}
Bio:: {Tell us a little something about your character. if you want to unfold this in the RP, its fine, but why not at least introduce your character to the rest of us?}
Arcane Power:: {Your magical ability goes here. You can only have one psychic ability such as healing, space distortion, etc. However you can have one or two lesser powers that are similar to your main power}
Weapons:: {One primary and one secondary. Remember you must have at least one firearm}
Position & Rank:: {Especify your position in the team. See below. For ranks specify if you are a private, lieutenant, captain, etc.}
Squad Leader:: {Fill this with yes if you want to be the squad leader, if not just leave blank.}
Others:: {Other info you would like to include.}

THE JERICHO SQUAD::
(Position available) - Squad Leader

(Position available) - Alpha Leader
(Position available) - Alpha Member
(Position available) - Alpha Member

(Position available) - Omega Leader
(Position available) - Omega Member
(Position available) - Omega Member

CHARACTER SHEET::
Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]::
[b]Age[/b]::
[b]Gender[/b]::
[b]Sexuality[/b]::
[b]Description[/b]::
[b]Uniform[/b]::
[b]Bio[/b]::
[b]Arcane Power[/b]::
[b]Weapons[/b]::
[b]Position & Rank[/b]::
[b]Squad Leader[/b]::
[b]Others[/b]::

RP Thread can be found HERE.

Questions? Suggestions? Comments? Please, post 'em. If not, post your character sheet! =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gaz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!