Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unique Vampire RP...

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Unique Vampire RP...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moxiie on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:45 am

I'm going to copy/past what I wrote in the Roleplayers Wanted Section =D
I just wanted to make sure a few other people got to see it to!!

We'd love some ideas for plotlines? We need some more people to get this ball rolling ^_^ Thanks for looking!! <3

---
I was at work the other day and thought of this kinda out of the blue.

A girl named Madison starts her new job at the local pizza joint, it's ran by a guy who's not very clean and is rather rude. Rude enough to leave her alone there her first night. So once shes closed the place down she kinda gets carried away cleaning (since it hadn't been done in quite a while) when she slips off her step ladder about to fall and hurt herself on the oven, a hand catches her. The hand is attatched to an arm sticking out from between the ceiling boards.

And thats how they met.

Now I always pictured the boss to be really rude and lazy, I don't know if he knows the vampire boy is in the ceiling or not.

The vampire boy, (you can name whatever you like but if you're having a hard time I always pictured him as a Nathan xD) I picture as a smartass, picks on madison allot but also grows very protective.

But please feel free to do what you want. That's just how I see it I'm sure you guys can be allot more creative than myself!

I figure theres allot of other characters to be had.

Madisons Mother? (probably more of a partial character.)

Vampire boy's enemy? (whys he hiding/living in the ceiling in the firstplace right?)

I like fanstasy in modern times. I'm willing to have lycans, witches, wizards, anything! Just keep it semi-believeable to the modern times =D

I guess all we'd really need are the basics, Name: Age: and all that jazz.

I will be playing Madison.

Name: Madison
Short Bio: Madison lives in the basement of her house. Her father just moved away and her older sibling is always moving in and out. She got a small part time job to help her mom out and to just get out of the house. In her spare time she likes video games, the occasional game of beer pong and running around out side through the forests. Just a little over two years ago she was walking home, through the woods as a short cut and was attacked. She has two scars which run from just under her right eyebrow down to her ear, The scars are very thin but she is now blind in that one eye. Usually she wears sunglasses so people don't ask her about it or feel uncomfortable.

Well thats it for me I hope you're interested!! Thanks!! <3

----

Then LadyLibby posted this as the main vampire Laurence
--

Name: Laurence Cain Blackblood (people usually call him Cain by his request)
Age: 19.5, (although looks 20-24) and is actually 120 (was changed into a vampire in 1888)
Race: Vampire
Looks: Laurence is 6'7", with short raven black hair, and narrow smoldering deep topaz eyes. His face is long, with thin dully colored lips, a strong straight nose, and angled eyebrows. His body is on the slimmer side, but also has above average musclemass for someone of his age (At least for someone who looks 19 that is). His skin is pale with somewhat of a hard marble look to it, but is smooth to the touch at the same time. On his Lower neck, shoulder and on his chest he has scars from being attacked by other vampires. He likes to dress in overshirts and black pants, with lots of silver accessories and heavy black boots. His ears are also pierced all the way up with small silver hoops.
Laurence also has tattoos on his sides. He has in black ink, the seven deadly sins in Japanese Kanji's on his left side, and the seven heavenly virtues on the right side.
Bio: Laurence was born in 1869, London. He was apart of a wealthy family, who had a good amount of power. He was one of 4 children, and was a twin on top of that. His twin brother William wanted more than anything to succeed his father and in herit as much as he could, but Laurence was never very interested..but even so his Mother and Father favored him above his brother, and that made Willian hate Laurence with a burning passion -- but not only because their parents favored him, but because their beautiful adopted sister Jenessa was in love with Laurence..and William had always secretly desired her for his own ever since she had been found abandoned in the streets of London at the age of 13, and taken in by Laurence.
Laurence was unaware of how outrageously insane William was with jealousy and hate, and when he announced that he and Jenessa were planning on getting married (Since she wasn't really family), William snapped. On the night before the wedding William snuck into Jenessa's room and attacked her, stabbing her in the torso, cursing her for choosing Laurence over him. When Laurence came to check on her and found her laying on the floor, he rushed to her side, but was taken by surprise when William came from behind him and stabbed him as well. He fell to the ground on his stomach, and was turned around and pulled to his feet by his brother, who had the knife poised for another attack. But before he could strike again, Laurence quickly pulled his pistol from his jacket and shot William in the chest. When William's grip on Laurence was released, he stumbled back, and fell through the open window, falling 10 feet to the ground below.
But even with a stab wound to the back, and a broken arm from the fall, Laurence somehow stumbled his way away from the house, towards a path that went through the thick woods leading to the City to get help...in the forest he blacked out, and thought he was going to die. But just before he passed out he saw a blurry face, and then all was black. That was the night he was turned into a Vampire.
(( There's actually quite a bit more to his history, about after he changed into a vampire and before the present. But I think I'll tell that somewhere in the RPG since it would make his Bio a whole lot longer if I added it XD ))

----

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moxiie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!