Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Multiple interest checks: Zombies RP, Werewolves, et cetera.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Which RP would you join?

Werewolf RP
40%
Zombie RP
30%
World War RP
30%

Total votes : 10

Multiple interest checks: Zombies RP, Werewolves, et cetera.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:38 pm

I'm looking to see if there are any literate, decent quality writers that would be interested in joining any of the following:

A Zombie roleplay: think along the lines of 28 days/Left 4 Dead style fast zombies sort of thing.

A Werewolf roleplay: Humans hunting werewolves and Werewolves hunting humans. However, I plan for an entirely serious roleplay; it's not an excuse for mushy mushy furry lurvin'. I mean for an actual story to be there.

A World War (INSERTHERE) roleplay: Before I go into the details, just want to see if I can get large enough interest for it to be worthwhile. I am a bit of a history nut though, so classical wars are easy enough to cover, and a World War III sort of thing would not be too difficult either.

I can assure you my writing quality is above what one would expect from one of these style RP's, especially on these forums. Also, writing a above-par story for each of these ideas is none-too-difficult, especially considering the awfully Zombie and Werewolf RP's that are infesting the forum at the moment.

Anyway, just post if you're interested, also vote in the poll.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

isafos
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

I'm interested in all three, but zombies would fit best at the moment, since I am currently hosting a zombie game on another forum (reading Richard Matheson's "I Am Legend" threw me into a complete zombie frenzy). The more, the merrier. :P

A game combining world war with zombies would be even cooler.
There exist only three beings worthy of respect: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create. - Charles Baudelaire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coconutgirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!