Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deep In The Forests }Twilight{

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Deep In The Forests }Twilight{

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:28 am

Deep in the forests on a small Corribbean island, a 20 year old woman named Tira, holds her daughters hand and holds the small lump on her stomache. Her daughter looks up and Tira see's her golden eyes. Yes, Tira survived a half-human/vampire childbirth and is pregnant with another.. Her husband Shadow is hunting on this island only inhabited by them, and a large variety of monkeys (gorrilla's spidermonkeys, orangitangs ect.). Carlisle hears about them and decides to pay them a visit, he wants to research why she survived and how things are going with her children. So Bella, Edward, Jacob, Renesme, Carlisle, Esme are now on there way to this small island. The question is, will she once again survive childbirth? And what happens if the Volturi come and interfear?

RULES: Life isnt all happy happy joy joy.. We will havev problems, and you cant always solve them.. You know why? Because I will kick you out if you do!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT PERFECT! (Even vampires have flaws!!)

CAST~~
-Bella:Mikaela
-Edward:
-Renesme:Angel Of Darkness
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... _S.jpg?o=1
-Carlisle:
-Esme:Breanabear
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/esme ... me.jpg?o=4
-Jacob Black: Breanabear
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... jb.jpg?o=1
-Tira: Me
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 31.jpg?o=2
-Shadow:
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... y.jpg?o=55
-There daughter Amberlynn:Angel of Darkness
Pic(You can choose/She is 4):Name: Amberlynn
Power: telekensis
-There daughter they will eventually have: Me!
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... by.jpg?o=2
Power: Can change and control the weather.
___
If you want to be a Volturi member just ask!! :D
Last edited by beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

beasty22336
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Deep In The Forests }Twilight{

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breanabear on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:35 am

Esme>?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

breanabear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:38 am

Totally :D , Lemme add you now ^^;

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 am

Bella?
Team Lafox <33

Mikaela
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:48 am

Yesh! You can Be Bella! :D I shalt add you to the top-ith roleplay-ith cast thing.. :P

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:58 am

Can I play Nessie? :)
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:03 am

Of course!! :D I will add you now (I gave up on the mideaval acceptance thing =3 )

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breanabear on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:13 am

If you want .. I'll double as Jacob

breanabear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:19 am

Sure, If you want :) I will add you now :P

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:22 am

I'll double as the four year old daughter just let me get her pic and power and name figured out and I'll edit it on here.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:23 am

Okay :D

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:32 am

Name: Amberlynn
Pic: Image
Power: telekensis

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:16 pm

((We can start now while we wait for more to join! So here I go:))

Tira opened her eyes slowly. "Shadow?" she whispered. He must me hunting she thought. Tira sat up slowly, not bothering to look in the mirror yet. She grabbed her neatly folded white sundress and started to put it on. Shoving her hair into a ponytail, she examined herself in the mirror. Something wasnt right. Where her slender stomache should sit, was a small hump. She did everything in her power not to squeel. Im pregnant! Another perfect child! Tira walked out of her room and into her daughter, Amberlynn's. "Honey, get up. Remember, I promised to take you out so you can hunt." She sang joyfully. Aren't those one American vampires coming soon? Well this'll be exciting! They can see my beautiful baby girl and can see how easy it is to carry a half vampire child!

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genimay on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:26 pm

(( Are you allowing any OCs in this game? If so, I'd like to join. I don't think I would make a very good Edward or Carlisle...))

Genimay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Amberlynn rolled over in her bed. She yawned and used her tiny hand to rub some sleep out of her eyes. "I'm awake." she said and stretched. She pulled herself up and rubbed her eyes again finally opening them for good. She looked up at her mother and smiled. She threw the covers off of her and hopped out of bed and walked over to her closet and pulled out a pink dress that had red bows around the bottom and around the cuffs of the sleeves. She got dressed and then looked at her mom. "Mommy. Can you fix my hair?" she asked with a huge smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 pm

((Depends, Who would you like to be..? Because will still need Shadow, Edward, Carlisle, and members of the Volturi (Like Aro, Jane Alec, ect.) .. ))

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:54 pm

'Of course!" Tira said happily, putting Amberlynn's hair just the way she liked it. "So, what are you thirsty for?" She asked, casually. Tira knew she would have to bing a banana herself so she could eat, too. "Those vampires are coming soon. Are you excited? I heard there daughter has a very fun ability.." Tira said walking down the stairs with her daughter and grabbing a peice of fruit.

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Amberlynn nodded. "Deer." she said with a giggle. She thought about their daughter. "What power does she have? Is it better then mine?" she asked looking up at her mom. She raised a hand up and placed it on her mom's stomach and smiled. "Is it a girl?"

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beasty22336 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:05 pm

"I wouldn't say better, they are all special. When she touches you, she will show you what she is thinking.. And I hope it is, two little girls will be much easier than a bickering brother and sister." Tira said walking outside. She looked at her daughter, so small, so young, but so smart and beautiful.

beasty22336
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Amberlynn smiled. "I hope so!" she said. She'd rather have a little sister then a little brother just because she got along better with girls. She followed her mom. "Are we going hunting mommy?" she asked once she was outside and looked up at her.

[[hey beasty i was going to see if you'd be interested in joining my twilight related rp. it's called Newborns if you're interested i can give the ooc]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!