Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pretty Vacant & twilighter08 PRP

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Pretty Vacant & twilighter08 PRP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Roan just looked at him as if thinking why the hell he'd all of a sudden be asking her name. After all she was pretty sure he wasn't pinning her down just to have a conversation, and apparently her slight confusion over that bit showed on her face. Not that she cared to much because at this point, she was really starting to find everything about this guy confusing.

"It's Roan." She said, giving him just a plain answer without much more to it. This had to be the strangest predicament she ever found herself in. First off she ends up tackled and pinned to the ground by this guy, then they just all of a sudden start up this rather unusual conversation. Definitely weird in her opinion, but hey when did that count for much.
Hi miss Alice
What kind of dreams
Do you see ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty Vacant on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Hayden nodded, and looked away from Roan. He sighed again. There was no way he could harm her now. And she didn't know too much, not yet at least. For all she knew, Hayden had probably intended to rape her or something. But he hadn't, he wasn't going to.

"I'm sorry." He said, the apology partly for himself.

He carefully got off of Roan. Even if she bolted, he could probably catch her again. He was still undecided about what to do with her as he offered his hand to help her up. She would probably just assume he was insane. Maybe that would be her explanation. It certainly made more sense than anything Hayden could tell her.
Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree?
Sexual Harassment Panda!
Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?
Sexual Harassment Panda!
Don't say that, don't touch there! Don't be nasty says the silly bear.
He's come to tell you what's right and wrong,
Sexual Harassment Panda!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty Vacant
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Roan just looked at him with a clearly suspicious look. Obviously she wasn't sure what to make of this turn of events, but at least he wasn't pinning her down on the ground anymore. That had been way to ackward for her liking, and not only that but she hated being pinned down for any reason whatsoever. Anyway that wasn't anything worth noting to begin with, and although she had to say she still felt that there was something off about this guy she did take his offered hand as she let him pull her up off the ground.
"Well....this has to be the weirdest night I've ever encountered." Roan thought to herself as she brushed the dirt and grass of her clothes. She didn't say much at this point but she couldn't really think of anything to say, so for the time being she just kept her thoughts to herself.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty Vacant on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Hayden pulled her up, avoiding her eyes. This had never happened to him, he'd never second guessed himself like this. He just stood there awkwardly, staring down at his feet. What was he supposed to say now? "Sorry," He mumbled again.

Pretty Vacant
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"So, what's with the tackling me to the ground? Unless you were trying to scare me half to death just to see what I'd do." Roan said although she didn't believe that'd be a logical answer. Something was up here and it was really starting to irritate her to no end. First off this guy tackles her to the ground in a literally unbreakable grip and no one she knew was that strong, then to top it off she just had the weirdest feeling that he wasn't as normal as he tried to play off. So in other words, she was really started to get just a little creeped out by all this.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty Vacant on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 am

"I- It's complicated." Hayden said, still avoiding her gaze. Of course, he thought Roan deserved an explanation. But how could he know that she could be trusted? If he said he was a vampire, she'd probably think he was insane anyways. And in the unlikely situation that she believed him, she would go and tell everyone she knew. Hayden shook his head. Telling her the truth wouldn't be the best course of action, not yet.

Pretty Vacant
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:09 pm

"Complicated? As in you'd rather not tell me or you're worried I'd go telling the whole world your little secret." Roan said almsot as if she could tell what he was thinking without even trying. For being rather strange this guy wasn't very hard to read, and she was very good at reading people without even knowing them for very long.
"By the way, I told you my name but you never told me yours." She pointed out when that thought struck her. It seemed a little one sided for him to know her name but she didn't know his. Unless of course he chose not to tell her then she'd be stuck, but either way it didn't matter to her.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty Vacant on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:31 pm

"Both." He said, looking up at her, sharply. It was as if she already knew his secret. But if she did know, Roan wouldn't remain this calm. Nobody would remain this calm. If she knew his secret, then she would already know why he had tackled her. Hayden was even more interested in this girl now. He raised a pale eyebrow curiously.
"Hayden." He answered. He had forgotten to give his name, though typically it wasn't something you told a person you were about to kill.

Pretty Vacant
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Lucky for him all Roan had was suspiciouns, she didn't have any clue as to what his secret was. True she could come up with plenty of theories of her own, but none of them would have told her anything, so she didn't bother. Either way she would just stick to the fact that this guy was definitely not normal.
"Well guess I know now who to look out for if I'm ever out here alone again." Roan said almost carelessly before she turned and moved to walk away. Since obviously Hayden would rather be cryptic about everything she figured there was no point in continuing the conversation. Not only that but she wasn't in the mood to try and pry answers out of him, so she just left things like they were without questioning much else

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!