Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP [Vacant,FeedingOnFever & Schemer]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private RP [Vacant,FeedingOnFever & Schemer]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty Vacant on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 pm

It rained, again. It was the first thing that Maggie noticed when she woke up that morning. She had woken up earlier that was needed, so she just lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, listening to the rain. If she got up, she would be put to work right away. She wished that it would be sunny. It was the only advantage Maggie seemed to have over her master; she could be out in the sun. Not that she ever left the building.

Time passed slowly, as it often did when one was bored, but Madison enjoyed it. It was better than cleaning or cooking. And anything was better than being a bleeder. But even so, time did pass, and soon the rest of the servents were waking up. Maggie sighed, rolling out of bed and quickly getting ready. There was a small bathroom connected to her room as well as another room, which both sets of roommates shared. Maggie's roommate was part of the kitchen staff, and was already gone.

Maggie quickly got dressed, brushed her teeth, and ran a brush through her blonde curls. She took more time than was necessary, though no one really noticed. She was one of the last to arrive in the kitchen for breakfast though, and this was noticed.

"They need someone upstairs." One of the higher slaves told her, nodding towards Maggie.

"For what?" Maggie asked warily.

The slave shrugged in reply. "Never said." She handed her a bottle of wine. "Bring this up while you're at it."

Maggie looked at the expensive bottle and frowned. If they didn't say what for, they probably needed a bleeder. She sighed, but didn't argue. She had been one of the latest, and she couldn't refuse. She made her way up the stairs, where all the rooms were. Everything up there was so luxurious. The carpets softer, the decorations expensive. She would have almost liked to be walking through this hallway if she hadn't been scared of what was going to happen to her.

Finally, she arrived at the door of the large suite that housed her master. She swallowed, and knocked on the fancily carved door. Stepping back, she tightened her grip on the bottle slightly, though not enough to break it.
Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree?
Sexual Harassment Panda!
Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?
Sexual Harassment Panda!
Don't say that, don't touch there! Don't be nasty says the silly bear.
He's come to tell you what's right and wrong,
Sexual Harassment Panda!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty Vacant
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Private RP [Vacant,FeedingOnFever & Schemer]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeedingOnFever on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:46 pm

There was a distant ringing in Marcus' ears that was growing steadily louder and louder. He tried to will it to go away, but it wouldn't. Stupid alarm clock, he thought to himself, barely coherent. But no, he thought again, that didn't make sense. His alarm clock played songs from the radio, not a shrill droning sound. He tried to open his eyes and a wave of nausea rolled over him, accompanied by dizziness. He groaned, and the sound came out weak and strained. Mustering all his strength, he rolled over on his back, and that was when every cell in his body became alive with pain.

It was excruciating. And what was more, nothing felt right. Nothing was right inside his body. He was cold, but didn't feel cold. He was humming with strength, but he didn't feel strong.

The memories flooded back all at once. Yes, he thought, and a different wave, one of despair, crashed over him. The transformation. It had finished a few days ago, but he still awoke this way, sore and aching, wrong and right. He supposed he had to credit his brain at least a little, for trying to help him forget what had happened to him.

He lay there for a few more moments, getting reacquainted with his surroundings. He was laying on a carpet, he gathered. He felt out with his leg and bumped into the post of what must have been a table or a bed. Gradually he worked himself up to opening his eyes, and sat up, his body protesting, until he was in a sitting position. His head was swimming. He was in a bedchambers of some sort, he gathered. It looked as if he'd been on the bed and had rolled off in his sleep, probably thrashing around. He'd had night terrors, even as a human (the thought was so strange to him) and now they were even worse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeedingOnFever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Private RP [Vacant,FeedingOnFever & Schemer]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:10 am

((Hey, sorry. I've had to withdrawl from almost all of my RPs due to computer troubles and lack of 'net time. Looks like I'll be stepping out with this one as well; have fun and make it a good one. =3))
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!