Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New World Order

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

A New World Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueRoseJibril on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm

[Okay, so I haven't thought this RP out fully, which sucks... but anyhow. I know I need someone to play Kain. I haven't fully thought out his character either so you can mold him however you please as the roleplay progresses... as for everything else I'm hoping we can wing it and hope for the best ^^;;]

“Master, this war has been going on far too long. Tell me Master, why is it that humans strive to destroy each other in the name of their individual causes? Why is it that they cannot set aside their differences and become united?”

“My dear, my dear these matters do not concern you. Why should they, after all you are to be our future. Once we’ve destroyed ourselves you will be the new race. Now, I can only hope to finish your ‘brother’ in time because without him all has been for nothing. Don’t concern yourself with humans any longer my dear Marisa. You, as the new race will never cause harm to this world like we have.”

Marisa seemed to be in thought as she raised a hand with long delicate fingers to run through her blue-green hair. “Yes, Master.” She replied “I understand it’s just so very sad to me.”

“Ahh, so you have come to understand emotions. I’m so proud of you my dear creation. You are my greatest achievement!” His voice was full of cheer; he never imagined that his creation would come to understand so quickly! “Now my dear Marisa you should rest, come morning your brother shall be completed and you will get to see the world, the people, the hunger, and poverty, all of the ugly things of this world. All of the ugly things that you and your brother Kain shall change, all the things you will make right by destroying. Yes, my dear beautiful creation, how wonderful this new world will be… if only I were allowed to see it.”

“Then I shall sleep as you request of me.” Her voice was clear and despite her understanding of emotions and what to say about situations [such as when she said the state of the world was sad] she failed to emulate emotions in her voice. Marisa turned to leave the lab, opened the door using a fingerprint scan [of which she didn’t really have] and a retinal scan. Only she and her “Master” were able to access the lab as well as leave it. Soon, once Kain was born, he too would possess this ability. She locked the door by repeating the procedure [though it had a primary lock without the scan so it was already closed.]

Finally, she continued on her way to her quarters. Aside from the lab the home seemed completely normal. It was well furnished; mostly in the colors of white and red. There was some black here and there, [for instance on the fringe of the pillows on the couch.] Instead of heading straight to her room she walled to the far wall near the spiral staircase and opened the red curtains letting the pale moonlight filter through the trees to the window allowing it to wash over her body. “How can a world full of such beauty also be so wretched…” she muttered to herself in disgust. Upon being created she’d been taught to hate humans, all others than her Master of course. “Wretched, abominable humans… how you destroy this world… how awful you are… die. All of you die.” she continued to mutter to herself awful things about humans as she closed the curtains once more returning the room to a more pure darkness and began to ascend the staircase to her room.

Marisa looked down the long hallway, her room was at the very end and she crossed the floor with near silence aside her under the breath cursing of the human race of course. As she approached the room she pulled out a keycard and slid it into the lock mechanism, unlocking the door and stepping inside closing and putting the extra locks in place before taking a moment to rest.

The girl sat down on a plush light blue chair as she unlaced her white knee length boots, slowly and carefully before finally removing them one after the other. Next she removed her white thigh highs that had similarly colored blue ribbons at the top. Having done that Marisa tucked the boots under her desk neatly and folded up her thigh highs and set them on top of the desk for the time being. Next she began to unbutton her white ruffled blouse slipping it off the right shoulder first, then the left and finally removing it and folding it up as well and setting it next to the thigh highs. She let out a soft sigh as she heard rapping on her door. “Can it wait?” She called out to him as she slipped off her petticoat and then her skirt. As she rummaged quickly through her belongings to find something to put on, she was not about to be found indecent in front of her Master. “I’ll open the door in just a second!” she spoke a bit louder than usual in her rush before finally finding a decent and easy to slip on black knee length dress. It bore a cross like design on the right side and to accompany it she quickly put a cross necklace on before heading to the door and unlocking them.

As she opened the door she saw her Master eyeing her change of clothes as if trying to decide if he approved of them, for he allowed her to shop on her own as long as it followed certain guidelines, she was to be the angel of salvation to any humans who may remain over time and he couldn’t have her looking like anything less than an angel. The man nodded ever so slightly in agreement with her choice.”Thank you Master, for your approval.” She commented bowing her head. “Is there something you wanted to discuss?” Marisa’s face shown with curiosity as rfgdvvrvthe man spoke.
“I have finished most of the work on Kain, I would like for you to take a look at your counterpart. He is your King and you are his Queen, it is only right that you are the first thing he truly sees when I activate him.”

She nodded following him back downstairs and to the lab. She walked closer to Kain and smiled a little bit as her Master turned him on. “Hello Kain.” She spoke plainly but tried to muster a bit of this emotion called ‘happiness’ to flow into her voice.

“Kain?” he questioned confused.

“That’s your name, Kain.”

“Name?”

“Yes, the thing people call you by.” She said growing slightly frustrated wondering if she’d been this difficult to teach.

“My name… Kain.”

“Yes, your name is Kain and I am Marisa.”

“Ma…risa.”Kain spoke trying to copy the sounds she made.

“Yes, Marisa.” She said repeating her name again hoping to be helpful. “You are my king; I am your queen… at least when the new world comes to be. Until then how about… you’re my brother.”

“Brother?” Another concept he didn’t understand.

“You know, like… family.” Marisa spoke figuring that wouldn’t help very much either. She had difficulty explaining things she only knew from books since her Master had never considered her family but he allowed her to read anything she wanted, everything she wanted, so in doing so she learned about ‘family’ and other social activities she wasn’t allowed to do, nor would she ever. “You know… it’s as if we were related by blood, but that’s impossible since we were both created, but I’d like to think of you as my brother.”

“Family… Brother… Yes, that would be nice.” He decided and Marisa was pleased that he was learning to accept her and her teachings, though… Her Master seemed against the teaching.

“He’ll learn about it eventually like I did, can’t I just have a little bit of fun being with him since we’re going to be together forever anyway?” She questioned in a pleading manner, she really wanted to have a ‘brother.’

“Fine.” The man muttered, “But you know once you become the rulers of this world the charade must stop.”

“Yes Master of course.” She turned to look at Kain and smiled “Did you hear that? We can be brother and sister for awhile!” Again she was trying to emulate the happiness she was sure she was supposed to feel, in fact she was sure she felt happy based on what she knew ‘happy’ to mean.”

“Yes, I see, this is very good news.”

“Master! He’s still so robotic! Fix him… I want a good brother.” She looked at Kain again “Not that you’re bad… but you could be better, a bit more… like me or something.” She said before bowing slightly to Kain and more deeply to her Master. “I should be going off to bed now.” She said speaking to the two of them at once and turning to leave.

Marisa strode off to her room again repeating the same procedure as the last time and felt certain that this time she would not be disturbed by anyone. After all, she had met Kain and there had been no `complaint to her leaving to go to bed. So knowing this she once again stripped down only to change into an outfit more suited for sleep. In this case a light blue silk dress of sorts. It stopped an inch or so above the knee.

Marisa walked over to her bed knelling down beside it and clasped her hands together. Though she was not religious she still prayed at night. Prayed that if humans really did destroy themselves that she and Kain would be able to create a new, better world for any that remained. This was of course because her Master said no matter how many humans remain when this war comes to a close, she must be the one—with Kain by her side to lead them to salvation.

Once she finished praying she settled herself down under her covers comfortably letting out a sigh of relief that her body could finally be given some rest. Though she was not human she required many of the same human needs. Food, water and sleep for example. Though she required no oxygen which in her Master’s opinion that alone made her better than humans but she contained within herself many other useful things.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning came and attempted to find its way into Marisa’s room but her curtains were tightly drawn and she faced away from the window so the light affected her less. Meanwhile, her Master was downstairs in the lab continuing to work on Kain. The man would never admit it but he wanted Kain to be even better than Marisa, he wanted Kain to be his greatest achievement… but Marisa must never know of this. After all, she’d served him faithfully since her creation and she had an attachment to the man, she wouldn’t be able to understand why her Master would even attempt to make someone better than her instead of modifying her. It seemed all that her Master did for her anymore was minor repair work, damage from all of her service.

“Oh Kain, my beautiful Kain how I adore you. So perfect, so pure, but soon humanity shall taint you and you’ll only have your ‘sister’ to comfort you. You shall rule this world. Your ‘sister’ is kind but I request of you something difficult. I request that you rule beside her with an iron fist, do not allow anyone to overthrow their Queen, your ‘sister’ No matter what do not allow it. I know she shall rule kindly and you both will create a wonderful world but we humans are foolish and never know how good we have things until they’re gone.”

“Protect my sister, protect the Queen, I understand Master. I shall do my very best to fulfill your wishes. For your wishes coincide with my own. The Queen, my sister, though I barely know her… I am very close to her Master.” Kain continued to sound rather robotic but there were signs of improvement and remembering Marisa’s words from the night before his progress made him smile.

“It is good that you feel close, you are two of a kind and there will never be others like you. You will never die, you will never age, and you will remain as you are now forever. This is why you two are perfect for each other. Besides that… I have synchronized the two of you so you will always be able to hear each other and know each other’s thoughts; this is the best way to become one and to rule as one.”

“Rule as one…. Rule as one, we shall rule as one. I shall protect my Queen, I shall protect the happiness of this world by protecting my Queen and we shall rule as one. My dear sister, my dear Queen... How I anxiously await that day. The day this world will be reborn.”
-------------------------------------------------------
And that day did come though it was several years later. The time of the New Age was upon this world and there would be a great revival under this rule. It was on this day that their Creator, that their Master left them to rule the world. He would monitor them from his lab until his time came, his time to die. “Now go my creations, go and show the world just how this world was meant to be!” With those final words and his silent blessing the pair set out.

Kain was nearly as beautiful as his ‘sister’ and shared the same blue-green hair color with innocent blue eyes. He was a lovely sight to see but not nearly as much as Marisa, her hair had grown longer, and it was now about waist length and flowed around her in the brisk wind of the city. The pair was such strangers here, walking hand in hand with their unusual hair color and their look of horror and disgust of what they saw of this world. But it only strengthened their resolve; they would revive this land and quell any further civil war.

“Let us be on our way Kain.” Marisa started as she looked to the darkened sky, “There is nothing here for us to see, and we must travel farther, go to a place with more people and announce our purpose to the world.”

Kain nodded as she spoke and gripped Marisa’s hand more tightly than before. “You are my Queen, I am your King and no harm shall come of you.” He spoke with pure determination as they picked up their pace. “These humans… I know you hold in yourself a love for them but I cannot stand them Marisa! They destroy themselves for nothing!”

“I know my brother, I know. But we must forgive them for their sins; we must allow them to be a part of the new world order. We must give them the chance to repent and change; these people are now our people. We cannot leave the survivors to die worse deaths.”

“I suppose you’re right…” Kain said feeling slightly defeated but he could not deny his sister’s logic. There would be nothing to rule if they allowed all the people to die. They both became quiet for a time as they walked hand in hand closer and closer to the next town over. An undeterminable amount of time passed as they did finally reach their destination.

People peered out of their windows curiously at the newcomers and they were met with the fake cheerful smiles of Kain and Marisa but at this point the people knew not the difference. Marisa found a place to stand, the center square and jumped onto the remains of a statue that had been there. “People hear me now!” She spoke loud and clear, the people opening their doors to hear better but not quite leaving the safety of their homes. “We have come as your saviors. We have your best interests in mind as we do this, so please accept us into your lives! If you do, rest assured, your quality of life will get better, perhaps even better than it was before. We will rebuild the towns and cities with your help. We will make a beautiful world out of this rubble so please side with us and do not fight this change!”

Kain walked to stand beside his ‘sister’ “What she says is true, but hear this as well now. We are not like you! We are not human.” The people at this point had left their homes and now were whispering among themselves about this bit of knowledge. “Not human?” one questioned the other neighbors near him, “then what are they?”

The two then seemed to speak in unison as if this whole thing had been rehearsed for years. As if they’d known all their lives that this was their purpose, that they were fulfilling the wishes of their Master. “We are androids.” That was what they said and shocked expressed covered the crowd, they’d been taught that such technology would never exist. Then Marisa spoke “We bleed like you, we feel pain like you, but underneath we are machine,” then Kain.

“We also do not age, nor can we bear children like your females can.”

“Please, do not view us too differently from yourselves, we are only serving our purpose, this is what our Master had us prepare for and it is what we expect you to accept. We are open to suggestions in this rule… however do not think we will allow your mindless killing like before.” Marisa spoke sternly and the people knew she was serious. “We need to work together to make a beautiful world. We need to work together to create the best world possible and killing others will only keep us from that goal. So please hear us out and allow us to lead you to a better future!”
------------------------------------------------
Within a few years the countless civil wars [in all the various countries] began to die down and the rule of the two androids had taken a hold on the people and working together the land began to once again prosper. It was the android’s belief that this was because they’d renewed old beliefs in the people. Not just a single God but rather an array of Gods and Goddesses. Marisa and Kain, though artificial they believed in many things humans of the distant past did. Marisa especially had been big on history so she read about it constantly and she read of how people used to believe that Gods and Goddesses led much of their lives. She believed this was true. To her the people were Godless and needed to be led. But she didn’t want to be something she wasn’t; she wasn’t going to try to take the role of a Goddess. No, to herself she was still human enough to walk among them.
Vinan yor, noglle yor
Presia messe noce yor tes mea.

Whether you are beautiful or you are ugly
Show me your true self.

Excerpt from
EXEC_SPHILIA/.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueRoseJibril
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!