Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Error Code: A Hackers Universe (5 slots left)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Error Code: A Hackers Universe (5 slots left)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos Adept on Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:05 pm

ERROR CODE: A HACKERS UNIVERSE

Rules:
These rules may be modified in the future to make the Gameplay more fun for it's players.
***Follow the RPgateway Rules and Regulations.
***No perminant invincibility. It get's annoying, and everyone has a weakness.
***No Godmoding
***No Auto-hitting
***No Cybersex. We don't want to scarr any innocent children.
***Please refrain from Usinge txt-tlk or internet lingo'. It can be annoying at times, and some people aren't up to date with Internet speak.
**Please don't Fail to play your character, it messes up the entire game.
**Do not Fail to engage potential players. It's rude and unfair.
***Refrain from forcing actions upon other players. Once again, rude and unfair.
***Do not Ignore actions made by other players. This annoys me a lot.
*Please don't Mix Out of Character (OOC) and In Character (IC). Once I create an OOC section for this RP, you won't be allowed to speak OOC in the IC section at all.
**You can have any number of characters, but you must continually play all of them (unless you kill them off, or have them leave the RP in some way.)
***No Language at all! If you absolutely must state that your character cursed, censor it.
***I have to approve the character before you use it
**Don't just ditch the RP without killing off your character...it ruins the fun for everyone else.
***Don't Skim the posts, read them completely so you won't miss anything important.
**Stick to the futuristic genre. Our weapons are basically weapons you can see in the Star Wars movies (Lightsabers, Vibro-swords, blaster rifles)
**Respect all the other members playing.
***No flaming here. If you are having a conflict, fix it so we can move on.
*If you go 15 days without posting (without first giving a reasonable excuse, such as vacation, super busy schedule at school, death), you will be kicked from the game.
*Post like you are your character. Don't just think of your character as a minor creation.
**No forcing a plot. Only I can do that.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

* (1 star) = I won’t be extremely strict about this rule.
** (2 star) = I’ll be a little strict about these rules.
*** (3 star) = I’m going to in force this rule.

You can use any Character Sheet you want, but make it descriptive. I will be using my self made Character Sheet.

Here’s the basics of a Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

Story:

In a universe of Technological advancements, the internet is steadily growing. People are coming out with new ways to enjoy the cybernetic universe, and the amount of hackers in the world have gone up...but for six unique hackers, the world of the internet has just begun. After receiving invitations to join in on a new online MMORPG, where you actually become the character your playing...but...theres something terribly wrong with the game...

While playing, the hackers who were enjoying the game minds were sucked into the interactive conent, and now their all stuck inside the internet!!!...but that's not even the worst of their problems. Someone has downloaded a simingly unstoppable Virus life-form that is trying to kill the six hackers while their in the internet! Can you escape the internet, or will you become prey to a deadly Error Code?

(I will post my character as soon as someone joins.)
If the path of life for you is easy, it could be the wrong path.
One thing I've learned about life is that it keeps going on.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chaos Adept
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Error Code: A Hackers Universe (5 slots left)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos Adept on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:34 pm

(OOC: Hey dude, I'm not sure if you quite understand what this RP is about. It's about being sucked into a computer and traveling the internet, not flying the universe... Here, let me post a character skeleton for everyone to use:

Name: (Your name)
Species: (Human, unless you want to be an internet program that helps the hackers/a virus that tries to destroy them.
Job: (Your job in the real world.)
RW appearance: (What you look like in the real world.)
Cyber-Apperance: (What you look like in the internet world.)
Cyber-Weapons: (Your main weaponry)
Cyber-Class: (Your internet class.)
Cyber-pets: (Any internet pet you have or something)
Bio: (A short history of your character.)

Also, I'd like you to send me your redone sheet in PM, and also send me a small example of your RPing skills.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chaos Adept
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!