Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nervada

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Nervada

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reedwind on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:53 am

Storyline Background:

Nervada. A simple minded, 100 year anual holiday to most of the Arch-Angels. Festivities in the land of the blessed, bliss to arise (even more so than usual), and of course, temporary peace in the Daemon-Angel war. To most, anyway...Johannen knew different. He too had been oblivious to the horrors of Nervada once, but 300 years past, he discovered the Brown Shed. At first he thought nothing of it. A simple Shed he thought. But something was different after a few hours around it. Johannen thought he was seeing things. He thought that even in the Land of Bliss things couldnt simply turn from brown to red in plain sight. But he was wrong of course. Since when do stories like these ever involve a correct innocent thought?

Now Johannen thinks back to that day and wonders what curse it was afflicting his mind, compelling him to enter that forsaken shed. Alas, he did, against all warning signals his brain sent him. To think an Arch-Angel could be so flawed as to be Headstrong. Entering that shed changed Johannen. What he saw was shocking. Nervada, the holiday of peace between realms, being forsaken inside a shed. Or at least, a shed on the outside. Inside was a seemingly neverending warzone. Bridges of flame, Knights of the Gods and Daemons alike, warring at a pace matched by no other! Johannen watched as he saw allie and enemy alike fall to the grip of banishment, being sent to the rifts of Limbo, for that was the true hell for all races.

Johannen turned to flee, but found the shed door had become an unmelting glacier coated with flames with an inscription carved into the ice. It read...
Thine soul hath been darkened
Blackened with hate
Your eyes have been soiled
Moods will not elate

Upon you have stumbled
A most horrible realm
The bridge between Heaven
And what you call Hell

True death shall await thee
If you will fight
But if you just wait here
The Grim will take flight

You can not escape here
Till dawn past one year
So fight for survival
And escape shall appear

No salvation for thine
You have discovered this place
Each year on Nervada
Return with your mate

And so, Johannen's third year as a Nervadan Warrior began. Thank the God's themselves that Johannen had some luck left, for he had not found a mate at all since that fateful day. He must soon return alone to the shed of the Nervadans, to fight once more in the true war that rages on every 100 years.Lets see what evolves in Johannen's life along the path of a Nervadan Warrior.

Character Skeleton:

Name:
Age(can be well into 100s and 1000s):
Race(Daemon or Angel):
Nervadan Weapon:
Power(Approved by me):

Mine is..

Name: Johannen
Race: Angel
Nervadan Weapon: Razor-Edged dagger, sheathed Double-Edged Katana
Power: Distance. Johannen's hands glow a dark shade of blue, giving his arms an invisible extention fo 5 feet. Useful for pushing opponents.

Rules:

Correct Grammar
No Text-Talking
Swearing is fine
No God-Moding in Nervadan Shed
No Gods/Overlords unless approved by me
Have fun! 8) :D

I will contact you through a PM involving acceptance of characters and required changes.
Last edited by Reedwind on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here, you eat the cows. *puffs cigar* But in RUSSIA! The cows, eat, YOU!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reedwind
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Nervada

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 am

Name:Vada
Age(can be well into 100s and 1000s):114
Race(Daemon or Angel):Angel
Nervadan Weapon:Her powers
Power(Approved by me):Importance: She came from another universe, and was discovered in a small town by two Angels who took her in as their foster child. Her powers are to control the four elements: Fire (Lava, Lightning), Water (Ice, Steam, Mist, Healing, Plants, Living Things), Earth (Sand, Metal), Air (Tornadoes/Hurricanes, Climate). She also has a spirit ability that she was born with in her birth world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reedwind on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:28 am

Johannen slowly paced around Shang'ei, the communal area for the Angel race. After thinking it over, Johannen began to wonder what would happen if he didn't return to the Nervadan Shed this century. What harm could it do? He wasn't exactly avoiding the war, he was just...enjoying a holiday?

*sigh*

"What's the use." Johannen thought aloud. "I'm never going to escape that living rift until I too am called into the darkness of Limbo."

Johannen looked at the Holy Calander that was floating in the centre of Shang'ei for all to see. Important dates glowed gold, and in 6 days, Nervada would arive.

'Heh, 6...Ironic number when you think about it. And to kick it all, Nervada will be on the 6th of June. The irony is almost painful.' Thought Johannen. Then he saw her.

All these depressed thoughts leapt from his mind as he saw a young Angel gently strolling through Shang'ei. Her dark hair and eyes we compelling and mysterious, yet innocent in a beautiful kind of way. Johannen couldn't look away. He had to introduce himself. Inwardly he thought of the horrors of Nervada that he would bring upon this gentle Angle, but each time he looked into her eyes the thought seemed to slip his mind. It was like he stopped caring. He had to meet her. Johannen approached the Angle with a cocky grin on his face, but still kept an air of politeness and gallantry.

"Hey, you look a little lost. I'm Johannen, can I help you?"

Reedwind
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:27 am

Vada looked a little looked up, startled. As soon as she saw that he meant no harm, she calmed down a bit. "No. I'm Vada, by the way." She said

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reedwind on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:42 pm

Vada... Johannen thought to himself. A name fit for the beauty.

"I'm Johannen." Johannen said, not sure what to say next. "Are you a new arrival to the Land of Bliss? Or perhaps deep in thought?" inquired Johannen. There was so much he wanted to say, but he thought he should be polite enough to first get to know Vada a bit better, and let her get to know him.

Reedwind
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 am

"Deep in thought." She answered blankly. She had been thinkng about her life, back in her world. It had been so long since she had seen her mother. It had been so long since she had stepped foot in the Southern Water Tribe. So long... She snapped out of her mini trance. "Huh? Oh yeah. What brings you here?" She asked.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!