Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World of Sensou: The Nine Keys (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The World of Sensou: The Nine Keys (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:02 pm

This profile is JUST posted so I wouldn't forget it... and can be changed if the race isn't approved by Kitsune.

Name: Gideon Thistledown
Species: Kenderkind
Combat Info: Has a high aptitude with the traveling staff he carries with him, and not bad with his fist if against someone unaware, unarmed, and not someone too big. He does carry a re-curve bow and a medium size quiver of arrows to use for hunting. Magic is more of a manipulation or even illusions as he doesnt like to fight. The illusions are often very effective, using all the senses to create one, but he must be in a certain range to use, which is about 100 feet.
Appearance:
Items and Articles:
-Canteen of water
-2 hunting knives
-A Skinning Knife
-Small cooking pot and utensils
-Flint
-Walking staff
-Extra change of clothes
-Average cloak, mottled forest colorings with a hood.
This is all carried in a small rucksack and belt pouches.
History: Lots of travelling has been done by Gideon, seen many towns and small settlements.
Best Skill: Illusion
Relations: None past purchasing good some may have sold.
Username: Hlanhalyer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haborym on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Very nice banner! Is that Raistlin Majere, or am I off the mark?
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haborym
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 pm

That would be the all lovable Raistlin Majere, black robe in the order of Nuitari :p

And I think Kitsune must have died....

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haborym on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:09 am

Well, I'm hoping Kitsune will be back soon, seeing as there have been a few people awaiting character acceptance. I dunno, this kind of thing has happened in the last two RP's that I've taken part in: After a couple of posts, the whole thing just seems to die.
Makes me wonder if I'm the anti-RP :/
In any case, I'm hoping everything will get itself back on track soon. If not, then I'll be open (yet again) for another RP, if anyone has any suggestions when the time comes.

Haborym
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:36 am

If you two want an RP to join i have a dying one that needs people, just a thought

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJ OMiY on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:40 pm

I'll take a peek. I might modify the character here to bring over. Where can I find it?
Dear sister...

Are you leaving me again...? <Laughs Maniacally>

DJ OMiY
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Fantasy Role play Age of prosperity

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:55 pm

okay, i joined if thats okay

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm not dead, I was just exceedingly busy. I will continue to post.

Your character is approved Hlanhalyer.

For anyone else wanting to join, I suggest doing it now because we'll be off on the adventure soon.

Roleplays that I am leading, or participating in:
The World Of Sensou: The Nine Keys (My Creation)
A Knightly Quest (By Irish Wolf)
Tales Of Symphonia: Nebilim's Key (My Creation)
Star Wars Conquests (My Creation)
Starlight: A Tale of Earth's Destruction and Rebirth (Coming in May)

Kitsune
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:57 pm

Nice Signature, Kitsune. By the way, I want to talk to you in private about something concerning the RP storyline...

>.>
<.<
You can't lose...
...With all Aces...
----=----=----=----=----
...Shut up, or I'll kill you!...
...Some people say I have temper problems, but people like that need to get hurt, so hurt, that they have to go to the HOSPITAL!
----=----=----=----=----
My top quotes of the month:
"Why so serious?"- Joker
----=----=----=----=----

~The Ace Of Blades

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:53 pm

SinnerOfAllSaints:
Yes, your character is approved, but please try to be a little more correct with your grammer and spelling. At some points in your sheet I had trouble understanding you.

DJ OMiy:
You are also approved. I have no complaints about your character.

Due to the current progression in the storyline, though, I request that you start your posting with your character arriving in the night.

Shinra114:
Sorry, but you need more combat info. Combat info should explain at least a little about Treble's fighting style. And your history is a little lacking, but I'll let that pass.

Kitsune
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:37 pm

all edited and good i hope maybe i dont know

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Have you made the IC thread yet?
If you have, could you post a link to it? Please and Thank you.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Staan on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Name:: Avo (A-vo)
Species:: Drago
Combat Info:: Avo wields a pair of Daggers and an Elven short sword he looted. Avo uses his flexibility to maneuver to his prey. Then using is left handed dagger blade pointing to himself to block blow while using the other to hit vital spots. If ever disarmed of one dagger he uses the short sword to block and dagger to attack. If ever disarmed of both blades he uses the short sword to mostly block blows and maneuver to one of his daggers.
Appearance: Avo is more reptilian in appearance than human. His short flat head has a large eye tattoo across it that spans eye to eye that has small cracks receding from it. His torso has upside-down heart where a heart would be on a human. His arm are normal for the most part, while in the palms of his are also eyes the full length of his palm and Avo only has three digits, one acting like a thumb while the others are like the index and small finger. His legs are like most animals hind legs, with a knee high and close to the waist while the ankle higher upon the leg making running easier that humans. Avo only has two toes that he stands upon both clawed. His tail comes to just barely touch ground thus making it not useful in combat, like others are. Avo stands at a five eight and his scales are red and yellow in a zigzag striped patten making him highly noticeable, when exposed. His eyes are an unusual shade of red, making him wanted by females of his species.
Items and Articles::
-Equipped::
+- A black hooded robe
+- Two identical daggers that are worn on opposite arms on the under side.
+- Two steel vambraces on both shoulders that end at his elbow while them attached with two leather straps on each that cross in the front and back and tie at the end.
+- A steel clad skirt that goes one inch past his knee.
+- An Elven short sword he wears at his waist only attached only by a small length of cloth.
-Pack (It more like a pouch that is worn at the back of his waist.)
+- A small amount of dried meats
+- Water-Skin
+- six bone segments that have runes carved in them that when tossed can foresee the future, or so he says
History: Dragoean history is only know by Dragoeans.
Best Skill: Close Combat
Relations: None
Username: Staan
Last edited by Staan on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Staan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:52 pm

It was already posted in the main post.

Staan: Approved.

Kitsune
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

My guy is a heavy sleeper I guess, lol. He slept through an elf's spell.

At least he doesn't snore :)

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Thank god. *Slaps TAOS* You finally woke up.

I may have to slap a few more RPGateway members, because it seems we have a few people who signed up for the ride but never got on. I've sent them awakening messages...

Kitsune
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sileo Ruinus on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:36 am

Character Skeleton:
Name: Ducati Castello
Species: Human
Combat Info: Is a skilled hand to hand combat fighter,and he is well versed at the art of using melee weapons.However,he can't use a bow and arrow to save his life.
Appearance: Image
Items and Articles:Has a bag of water,a good luck charm hanging from his waist,and mabye a spare dagger in his bag,just in case
History: Unknown
Best Skill: The ability to basically smash anything with his axe
Relations:None yet
Username: Sileo ruinus
(btw,if my images dont come out nice, just right click and then press open images in a new tab. That should do it
Others:Just in case to let you know,no one has ever seen whats under his helmet.Ever.Rumor has it that whenever you see whats under his helmet,a elf thats eating Ice cream dies

Sileo Ruinus
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!