Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Basement

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: PRP x-fantasydreamer-x and Heartless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:12 pm

They walked for awhile but she liked being with him so she care how long they were out. When she checked her watch it said it was ten at night. She sighed and looked at him, "I suppose you have to get home soon?"
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Jake smiled at her and pulled out his cell phone. His mother answered. 'Hey, Mom, sorry to wake you, I might be home a little late tonight, could be a lot late. Love you, bye.' He put his cell phone back in his pocket and continued on. 'No problems there,' he said winking at her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Melody laughed lightly, "Who, I can't believe she didn't get mad." She walke dwith him until she saw a bench and sat down with him on it.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Jake put his arm around her pulling her closer to him. He wanted these moments to last forever. He had never felt this way before about any girl. He had always been the type of guy that didn't want anything committed. Now it was different.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:02 am

Melody snuggled up to him and rested her head under his chin. She sat there and closed her eyes, wishing this would never end, but soon he would have to go home and she would have to back to the basement. She had no other choice.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 pm

(sorry bout that hadnt realised it was my turn..my bad :D)

Jake sat back enjoying the moment. It was getting late and he looked around, seeing people start to leave the park. He knew he didn't want to leave her and if it came to it he might have taken her to his house to stay. He didn't want her to be in the house of a crazy father. He laid his head back and pulled Melody closer, loving all the moments he was getting with her.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm

(it's okay, happens to me all the time.)

She sighed a later later and sood up, "I suppose I have to go home, thanks for coming to see me Jake." She said kissing him lightly before turing and started to walk toward her house.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Jake smiled at Melody walking away. He quickly jogged over to her. 'And what kind of guy would I be if I actually let you walk home by yourself at night?' He grabbed her hand and turned her to face him. He gave her a long, deep, meaningful kiss before letting her go, reaching for her hand once again. They began to walk towards her house, Jake walking purposefully slow, savouring the time he had with her.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 pm

She smiled as she walked with him slowly. When they got to her house, thankfully all the lights were off, which meant that her father was asleep. She turned to him, "Bye."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Jake put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him for a long hug. 'I'll call you tomorrow.' He gave her a kiss and turned to walk down the drive, but waiting there until she had gone into the house. He left and walked home, glancing at his watch. Luckily, he had called his mother to tell her he was going to be a bit late.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:13 pm

She went inside to find her father asleep on the couch. She took a blank et and covered him up. The truth was her father wasn't a bad person. He was over protective over her and when he wasn't drunk, which didn't happen alot, he was kind to her. She sighed and went upstairs, took a shower, and came back down into her basement room.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Jake opened the door, shutting it again softly behind him. His mother was already asleep and his brothers were out partying for the weekend. Who knew when they would actually be back. He walked quietly upstairs, checking in on his mum before continuing on to his bedroom.

Jake laid on his bed thinking about Melody. It didn't take him even ten minutes to fall asleep, with pleasant images of his new girlfriend popping into his dreams.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:48 pm

The next day was saturday and her father was at work again. It was noon and she was still asleep on her bed. If Jake came he knew where the key was, so she knew he wouldn't have any trouble getting in if he came.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Jake got up that morning not knowing what his plans were, until Melody's face came to his mind. He remembered she had told him where the key was to her house. He ran downstairs, shouting to his mum that he was going out for the day, and grabbing a piece of toast on the way out the door.

He walked calmly towards Melody's house, wanting to just spend the day at her house, unless of course she wanted to go out. He reached under the plant pot by the door for the key and entered carefully into the house even though he knew Melody's father wasn't there. He jogged down the stairs towards the basement and smiled brightly as Melody's face came into his view.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Melody hadn't even woke up when he entered the room. She yawned in her sleep and rolled over, breathing deeply in and out.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Jake just stood there looking at her, thinking even asleep she was still beautiful to him. He decided to let her sleep instead of disturbing her. He walked over to the small window and looked out admiring being on the other side of it this time.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:24 am

A few minutes later, Melody woke and slowly sat up. She gasped when she saw Jake standing by the window, "You scared me." She said, trying to calm herself. She shook her head and looked at him with a sheepish smile.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Jake walked slowly over to her, as if trying to pull himself away from looking outside the window. 'Sorry, Mel, didn't mean to,' he said, breaking into a cheeky smile. 'I know it's early, but it's like I can't stay away from you for a long period of time. But on a brighter note, what do you want to do today?' He kneeled down in front of the bed, taking her hands and kissing them and pulling her in for a long hug.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:05 pm

She smiled at him, "It's fine. ou can come any time you want." She said kissing him on the cheek. She stood up, "Hmm..." She was trying to think of something the two of the could do. "I can't think of anything, you have any ideas?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Jake smiled at her, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist while leaning his head on her shoulder. 'I was thinking we could stay here for the day...' he trailed off looking out the window.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!