Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Fight a Nation

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

What is your favortie class?

Mage
50%
Warrior
38%
Archer
13%
Healer
No votes
Fighter
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: To Fight a Nation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:54 pm

Mithos walked toward the man embarrassed. "Actually, I have it right here. I was wrong, you weren't the on that stole from the carriage."

Mithos handed the man his bag,"Sorry. I guess I should have done a little more research first."
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:49 pm

De Mere snatched the bag away from the mage angerly, but his eyes still stayed alert for any hidden danger. So this mage wanted the carriage goods? Had there been two carriages or something, because this satchel had come from a carriage?
Oh well...
"If you want, I can help you look." De Mere offered slyly. Maybe something good could come out of all this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:33 pm

Mithos caught a evil shimmer in the man's eyes. He could not be trusted. However, the assistance could come in handy. It seemed to balance out.

"Okay. However, you must walk in front of me at all times. Also, anythings we might come across are not there to be stolen by you. They are first and foremost the property of Seaporth. Got it?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:04 am

De Mere pouted like a little child, "What? I would never steal anything!" An obvious lie, but better to make the mage doubt his own reasonings than let him believe truly that he was a thief.
De Mere frowned, pondered, and then snapped darkly, "Fine! I agree."
What he was agreeing to, however, seemed to be as much as a good profit-making trip than a restricted helping thing. He stood to have some very good money out of this, if he could just find a way around the mage.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:47 pm

Mithos remained unsure about the theif.

"So, are we going or not? Don't you remember my first criteria? You are to go first. Now, head that way, it looked very curious on the way here."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:01 pm

Huffing, De Mere started out in the direction the mage pointed out. As he passed in front of the man, he rolled his eyes and lilted, "By... 'curious', you mean something out of place, right? I came here that way and nothing's wrong with it."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:17 pm

The smug aire that the thief maintained irritated Mithos.

"Fine then. If you're so high and mighty, which way would you decide. And let me just say two things, one, I came from Seaporth, so that eliminates that route, and, if you try anything funny, you will be punished. Got that?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:26 pm

"... The opposite way from Seaporth, obviously." De Mere rolled his eyes. "Are you an idiot as well as a bully? Look... There's holes in my clothes from your stupid magic thing..." He poked sadly at his clothes, sniffling in mock sadness.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:48 pm

Mithos wasn't amused. He didn't enjoy being called names. However, he let this one slide.

"Are you capable of doing anything besides annoy me? Because, up to this point, that's all you've seemed to do. If you're so sure that we should go in the opposite direction of Seaporth, then lead on McDuff."

Mithos giggled at what he thought was a clever comment.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:51 pm

"... And you're an effeminate fool, too." Growling deep in his throat, De Mere turned, grabbed up his bag, and stomped a few steps away before pausing, glaring at the mage, and hissing, "And I bet that you don't even know what that means, do you?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!