Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gallery of the Gods

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Gallery of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D3athW0lf on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:20 am

(is that better? You can't say someone's attack could of killed the archer because no one else has attacked him. Anyway, you say not to control another persons character, if you were to stick to the rules, how would you of made Pantaleon* kill him??)
"what's 2 + 2?" "4" "why?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

D3athW0lf
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm

((What? First off, im controlling all the NPC (Non Payable Characters. These chars are controlled by the person who hosted the rp,(The Gm) or it the Gm lets other people control the NPCs in some cases. This is not one of them. Plus non of the other people in the rp made these men so im not controlling any ones else chars. Pantaleon did not attack the archer, he attacked the swordsmen and the fat guy with the stick. An im not controlling Pantaleon at all, he attacked one of the chars im controlling. So then I use my better judgment and think “Pantaleon is a trained swords men and a stronger species, My guy is on the ground and not that great of a swordsmen. And he just trusted his sword down at my char. So not to be cheap, I let the attack hit my char, But just to even it out since I let the attack be deadly to my char, im going to take one last swing at him to even the odds, then the person controlling Pantaleon then uses there judgment to says where or not my attack hit them with would (if it did) only injure them slightly since my guy is half dead, caught off guard and just sort of randomly swung in the air. Plus thx for editing your post.))

The girl tried to catch her breath. “ I.. Am not from around here, those guys are also not from around here, they are trying to get me to go back to the big glowing thing by force. I was in my home town and this glowing thing sucked me up and I was over the hills next to your woods and the glowing thing appeared agin and those men came out of it, they tried to get me back in.” She took another deep breath and tried to calm down. “ Im sorry, I didn’t know anyone owned these woods, I was just trying to get away from them."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantsmaster
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Visda on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:30 am

Tris was intrigued by the "big glow-y thing". It was part of her nature. She nibbled her lip, "how far away is this thing? If it's going to keep spitting people out to wander into my woods, I'll be highly annoyed!" She had to keep up her act of just wanting to protect her woods, though her curiosity was the real reason behind her interest. She noticed the girl having a little bit of a hard time keeping up so she slowed a bit. "We're almost safe. Just a little further." She listened to the sounds of fighting in the distance and the angry chatter of the animals about the invasion. She paused at a thick clump of brambles and crouched down, "In here you'll be safe.. don't worry, there is a path.." she pulled the branches aside, revealing a small tunnel through the prickers. A full grown adult would be picked apart by the brambles and thorns by the time they reached the center but the girl and Tris would not have too hard of a time getting through, so long as the girl was careful enough. "Go ahead in first, I'll clear the tracks. Just follow the path and don't get distracted from it." Tris ran back and forth down the path that they had been on , clearing up and confusing tracks so that anyone following wouldn't be able to tell where exactly they disappeared.

Visda
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:14 pm

The girl looked up. “Its just over a hill from where I entered the woods.” She fallowed her to the cave and was not all to fond of the idea of crawling into a dark path. But she nodded and crawled on all four into the path. Not too far away, many more people dressed the same way as the girls attackers, they were patrolling a odd glowing light that was a whirlpool of colors. Then an large clocked figure leans out of the odd pool. Its robes changed colors with the strange thing it came out of. “Have you retrieved the girl yet?”One of the mismatched people stepped in front of the portal, she was the only women among the people guarding it. “No, not yet.” “ Remember this! You shall not go home until you do so.” The figure sank back into the mess of colors. The girl grew a pissed off look in her face. “Could those three take any longer?”

Pantsmaster
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D3athW0lf on Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:56 am

(thought you'd be quite far away from them by now from following Tris, deep enough into the woods not to hear or see the portal, and what's happening with the archer? i posted almost 2 weeks ago that i was deciding whether to kill the archer or let him suffer, i'm waiting for you to let me know if the poison has killed him)

D3athW0lf
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:33 pm

((Oh? Sorry, I thought you attack the guy with the sword. Sorry about that. That’s why I got nasty at you.))

the archer was knocked to the ground by the assault that was dealt by the odd creature. The archer was still dizzy from the poison dart and could not make you what was going on around him. His head span and he tried to focus his sight on the attacker only to see a dark blotch standing in front of him.

Pantsmaster
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Visda on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:14 am

The brambles around the small space eventually opened up as they continued on into the bush. It ended in a small green room, the walls made of the woven bushes and brambles. It was obvious that it was a sometime living place for her. There were small, random things scattered here and there that had caught Tris's fancy at some point in time. Mostly it was junk. It was not large enough for either of them to stand, but quiet comfortable enough to sit easily. It was approximately wide enough for a man to lay flat and still touch the walls. "No one should find us so long as you are quiet", Tris grumbled, "and hopefully then they'll get out of my woods." She sat down in the leaf mulch and closed her eyes, listening for any sound of any one around. The sounds of the woods were very accurate for telling her where the intruders were.

Visda
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D3athW0lf on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:39 am

*i look down at the bowman and shake my head, he obviously didn't care that much about his life, i raise my tail behind me and pick him up with my foreclaws, i throw him into the air and put my tail underneath him, waiting for him to land on the tip of my tail, which would pierce him and kill him, how quickly he dies depends entirly on where my tail goes through*

D3athW0lf
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:48 am

The archer has picked up and flung back as far as he could tell. Everything was still a blur. Then he landed on the end of the tail that was waiting for his landing. It bursted through his chest and his blood started to flow out. He became lifeless. He didn’t even have a chance while the odd poison had taken effect.

The girl crawled into the messy heap of nick knacks and a verity of junk. She looked around, with fear still in her system. “ Is..this your home?...Its very amazing.” Trying to think of something to brake the ice. She was not the best at starting conversations.

Pantsmaster
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Visda on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:22 pm

Tris glanced around and shrugged her shoulders. "This is one of many places I rest in while the forest sleeps. I have not been here for a while." She started shuffling around some of the things, her brows knitted together as she searched for something. She mumbled to herself as she did, "I think its here.. it's got to be here.. I know I put it here.." Finally she dug her hand down into the leaf litter that was the carpet of the area and gave a triumphant but quiet cry of "Yes! I knew it'd be here.. I know everything in my woods.." she pulled out a small stick that had been hollowed out and drilled with holes. An instrument of some kind. She dusted off some dirt and shook a worm out of it and tucked it away in her pouch of odds and ends. "For later, I'll have it now.." she explained.

Visda
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:51 am

The girl was disgusted by the worm but she was still rattled by the days events. She tried to make conversation once more. “Um....Do you live here by yourself? Because I would think it would get lonely in here after all this time by being alone.” She looked at the odd pole that she had crafted and gave it an uneasy stare.

Pantsmaster
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D3athW0lf on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:39 am

I pull my tail close to me, the bowman almost halfway down, I dig my claws into his side and start ripping him, his muscles and bones make this hard, but he eventually tears enough for me to take him off my tail, messy business deaths like these are, i look around for a stream or some water source to wash my tail but no signs, I also have blood in my fur, I start walking around looking for a water source, I also sniff around trying to track the scent of water, i finally find a small steady stream. Dipping my tail into the stream, I watch most the blood wash away, the dry blood takes a bit of effort to remove. The blood on my fur means going into a lake, this stream isn't deep enough, i'd just look a little stupid rolling around in it, i start to follow the stream down hoping for some sign of a lake.

D3athW0lf
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!