Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fury of a Storm

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Fury of a Storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:38 pm

OOC: Sorry, I fell and almost broke my wrist. I haven't been on lately because of that.

Yes that post was for you, I haven't thought of a name yet for that character, im working on it.

"Feel fine, better then befor'" Cutler smiled wrapping his arms around her waist loosely ad kissing her on the cheek lightly.

"Sorry, jus' had t' do that." He laughed slightly looking up at er, leaning n her shoulder.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:22 pm

"It's alright"Aeron said laughing slightly.She shifted slightly under him again,trying to get comfy"You're heavy"She said in

a fake whiney voice,smiling over at him.She leaned her head on his and hummed softly,hugging him loosely as they sat

on her couch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:31 pm

"I'm feelin' 'lot better, i'm hungry though smellin' the odor of food in th' air," Cutler said sitting up slightly and getting off of her a bit.
"Hmmm, that smell's real good. never hav' I smelled it before, what is it?" He asked looking at her, whatever it was seemed to make him more hungry than he was starving to death on the island.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:37 pm

"Rice and beans,my dad is cooking tonight and he's the best"She said proudly,smiling up at him"You'll have to wait

though,he just started"She added,tugging him back down onto the couch"Just relax,dinner will be ready soon"She

said,laughing softly

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Cutler landed on the counch next to her and put his arm over her shoulder.
"I guess ya' were'nt exadurating when ya' said yer dad was a great cook, an' doctor," He smiled
"An' thanks for letting me stay here, I really have no idea where else I woul' go, especially in ma' condition,"

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Aeron smiled up to him and cuddled close,resting her head back on his shoulder"No problem Cutler"She whispered,feeling

warm and comfy right then

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Cutler smiled back, laying his head beside hers.
He kissed her ightly on the forehead and put his arm over her and curling up slightly on the couch. He comfortably rested against her, still sleepy.
"Still sleepy?" He asked.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:30 pm

"Just a little bit"She said,giggling softly.She looked up at him,giving him a sweet smile"I'm glad you're okay now

Cutler"She said,kissing his cheek softly

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:35 pm

"No... I should be thanking yo for helpin' me get through it," Cutler said with a small smile.
"If it wasn't fer you I would've died then n' there on that beach, ma' corpse would probably b' there now if it wasn't for ya'" He laid his head against her neck, fixing her leg so it was comfortable.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!