Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Twilight RP.......1x1

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Another Twilight RP.......1x1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:03 pm

I sat on the steps right outside of my house. MY house. It was still weird to think that I'm married to the most perfect being on the face of this planet, or any in that matter. It was a nice little cottage, the one Esme made us. She added onto it a small bit by adding a porch and making the living room a little bigger which didn't take much time at all considering it's almost the same size as it was. I left Edward inside so I could get some fresh air. I knew I didn't have to move around to look "human" but I was so used to it now even though I was still only considered a newborn. Five months now since I've became a vampire. Edward turned me just like I wanted him to. It all turned out great, in the end. It was very painful though as it was happening. But that all in my faded memory of being aa human. The crickets chirped all around me. It was about 3:00 am when I came outside which I did just a few minutes ago. I was sure Edward would come check on me.

OOC: in this rp, Bella never had Renesmee but she did turn into a vampire by Edward. Sooo the Voultri aren't coming after them for her. Bella is still friends with Seth and Jacob. Edward is still friends with Seth. Alice and Jasper are still in Forks because they didn't have to leave because of the Voultri. I need Edward and I want it to be 1x1 so you could play Edward and somebody else and I'll play Bella and somebody else. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Another Twilight RP.......1x1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaliecullen on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:42 pm

If you would let me, I will play Edward, and Jasper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaliecullen
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 pm

OOC: Okay and I'll play Bella and Alice. Thanks :)

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaliecullen on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:08 pm

<NP!> Edward came out a bit later. "Hello Bella." He said sweetly, sitting down next to her, and putting his arms around her shoulders. "How are you today?" He asked, just before sweetly kissing her neck. He looked into her eyes for a moment. "This is nice...isn't it?" He asked gently.

Jasper was just coming back from a hunt, and went up to his room. He smiled at a picture Alice had drawn for him, and started to read. That soon got boring, and he walked downstairs, starting to get out his chess pieces, and setting them up, not planning on playing with anyone, just perfecting his strategy.

Kaliecullen
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Bella nodded smally and Edward; shifting the weight of his arm to both of her shoulders. She was sure that she and him would go hunting today. They hadn't gone the day before and she was starting to get thirsty.

Alice was in the kitchen; cleaning up a little. Jasper had went out hunting so she was killing some time until he came back. She heard a faint noise come from the room across from her. She walked swiftly, and gracefully, into the next room. She was glad when she saw Jasper messing with the chess board. "Can I play?" Alice asked him softly and quietly once she was beside him. She smiled sweetly at him and raised an eyebrow.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaliecullen on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Edward smiled at Bella as she moved around, "So, today, the sun is NOT shining to brightly, and I'm thirsty, how about a hunt?" He asked, looking around, and wanting to see her hunt again, it was a sight for sore eyes every time they went together. He sighed, and leaned back a bit, waiting for her reply.

Jasper smiled back at Alice. "Of course Alice." He said setting up the other side quickly for her, and moving over, so she could pick what side she wanted. "It's easier playing with you," He commented. "You don't cheat like Edward." He laughed a bit, a wide grin on his normally stoic face, knowing...that wherever he was, Edward had heard that.

Edward started laughing from here he was sitting next to Bella. "Jasper thinks I cheat at chess." He commented, kissing Bella on the cheek, can we go tell him he's wrong?" He asked, more like a child asking for candy.

Jasper looked at Alice, her stunning black hair, her beautiful golden eyes, and her amazing grace, and sighed, she was beautiful, and she was his. <In the least...stalker-ish way possible...heh>

Kaliecullen
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:24 pm

"Yes, I would like to go hunting." Bella replied firstly to Edward. She loved to watch him hunt and figure out different techniques. "I guess it'd be nice to go see Jasper and Alice. Let's go." Bella said nodding once, slightly.

Alice smiled widely at Jasper. "I'll take the white." She said softly to Jasper; gracefully moving over to the white side and sitting down on the chair; all in one movement. She nodded at him; looking at her peices; deciding what her first move would be.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaliecullen on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:55 am

Edward smiled, and stood up, grandly offering her his hand. "Shall we go my dear?" He asked, making fun of her a little bit. He took her hand, and walked toward the Cullen house.

Jasper smiled to Alice. "It's your move, love." He said, smiling at her grace and beauty as she thought about the pieces. "Alice If you don't move soon I'm going to come over there and move the piece for you." He threatened lightly.

Kaliecullen
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 pm

"Race ya." Bella said lightly letting go of his hand and running as fast as she could to the Cullens house. She jumped over the wide lake and landed; which barely slowed her down.

"I'll move when I'm ready, Jasper." Alice said looking into the future; seeing his moves one by one. She nodded and slid her pawn one space forward.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaliecullen on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Edward shrugged. "You sure?" He asked, easily moving in front of her, barely tripping, or losing footing. "Remember Bells, I'm faster." He said, arriving quickly at the door of the house, waiting only a second for his wife.

Jasper smiled. "Cheater." He said, moving his pawn to let out his rook. He stayed where he was, and reached over the door, taking a strand of Alice's hair in his white hands. "Your mean, love." He said, kissing her forehead lovingly.

Kaliecullen
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:42 pm

"One of these days I'll beat you." Bella said once she reached Edward; just losing by a mere second, if even that.

"If you don't want to play me you can play Edward. Or easily beat Bella." Alice said and giggled slightly at Jasper. She knew that Jasper, or anybody for that matter, could beat Bella at chess. Jasper because he was the best at it. Edward, even though he can't read her mind, is still alot better at it than Bella. Rosalie doesn't play neither does Esme or Carlisle. And Alice because she could see into the future so Bella was an easy target so win a game of chess. Great for practice.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaliecullen on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Edward smiled, and opened the door, to see Jasper and Alice. "How did I know Jasper had a fetish for chess?" He asked sarcasticly, thinking that Jasper wasn't made fun of enough.

Jasper smiled cruley at Edward. "And who knew yours was accident-prone human girls." He looked at Bella. "No offense." He said quickly. He smiled at Alice, as if to say. 'Bella may be an easy target...but it's more fun to be around you.' He leaned back, removing his hand from Alice's hair, and looked at the two who just entered the house. "Don't be strangers, you guys don't every come here anymore." He teased lightly.

Edward smirked, and messed with his brother's hair as he passed him. "Oh you just love it, don't you. And for the record, I don't cheat, I embrace my inner talents." He said, his smirk turning into a full-blown grin.

<ok...ok, That was fun...I love saying CHESS FETTISH!!! also, I love it when Edward defends himself...I love the smirkings too!>
<you there? you alright? You normally post like a day after me...and htis one has been like...3days...>

Kaliecullen
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:28 pm

"I am not that accident-prone anymore!" Bella said defendingly to Jasper. "Okay, maybe I am but I'm getting better." She said with a slight grin, following right behind Edward, matching his pace perfectly. She loved her new senses. How she could hear better, see better, everything was clearer since she turned.

Alice nodded at Jasper slightly. She looked Bella up and down, trying to figure out why she was wearing was she was. A pair of old jeans and a plaid t-shirt? She really needed to do something about that. "Edward, why do you let her dress like that?" Alice asked. She had always thought his sense in fashion was alright. Not compared to hers though. Most definitely not.

OOC: The smirking is the best part about them ;)
And yeah I'm really sorry I haven't been on. I kinda forgot about this web-site o.o''' Then I have school going on and all that jazz.
Sorry again.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaliecullen on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 am

Edward chuckled. "Yes. Yes. I know, I know Alice. I'm not going to force my wife to wear glitz, and such...However, if YOU were to do something, without me knowing...I don't think I would be able to do anything...would I?" He asked with a laugh. He wrapped his arm around Bella's waist, and pulled her closer to him.

Jasper smiled at Bella. "No, your right. Your getting better, sorry to bring up the past." He said with a smile. He looked over to Alice, and stood up. "I just hunted, but you, love, have not." He said quietly. He sat next to her, and wrapped his arms around her. He loved the smell of her head, and he loved the feel of her skin..She was much to good for him, and he knew it.

Kaliecullen
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!