Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Challenge to Tokyo

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Challenge to Tokyo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Alright Tokyo, I wish to do a friend spar with you. I wish to see your limits. So, I'll be sparring you as Sasuke, if you accept. The setting with be a forest clearing. It'll be near noonish as the time. Normal rules, turn based as you know. And each of us have 3 days to post a counter, and anything regarding the spar. If we dont live up to that rule, that will lead to disqualification, and the opponent takes the victory
We shall be doing a stance and I'll go first. Good luck to us both.
Last edited by Aurora on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurora
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Challenge to Tokyo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Uh, okay. I suppose it cannot hurt. I'll use Sesshoumaru from the show Inuyasha.
In the eternal flame.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Sasuke: As the forsake Earth was for ever bounded to the golden light that the Sun gave it, until the Earth itself ends. Sasuke stood apon that forsaken green planet as a human being. A human being with dark intentions. His past bered his heart in a cage, and for ever kept it. His face showed no expression, his thoughts were idle and non-flowing. His body lay idle, exept for maybe the wind that blew the pieces of body/hair that had no back bone. The optics of both eyes layed a strong gaze to his opponent, his eyes being crimson coloured as the doujutsu sharingan held it's strong effect. It depleted little chakra to activate this doujutsu, let alone hold it. But it did so much, such as over look the opponent's body for flaws, shape, and pro's such as his strength. His mind then finally filled itself with a though, "Alright.. my eyes don't decieve me.. Prove to me that you're good.." And those were the last words to seep from his lips.

Aurora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: Actually, I think that I'll use someone I call.. The Prince.
"Ah, the heat. It feel's like home." He would call out. The Prince, the one that came from a bloody land. Persia, one of only sand. The land now, would not even compare to Persia. He would wrap one-hand around the handle that would protrude from the seven-foot sheath. well, near that. about a foot-wide, He slid back one foot and would allow the red-bandana to flow out from behind. In a spiral, He would lock down two amber-lit orbs on the foe. "I see.. one more Shinobi? I remember the one before you. He fell pray to a fate even worse than death, and like him, you shall follow that fate."

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Sasuke: His crimson optics still faced the foe with an umberable stare. He hoping the opponent knows about the traits of the eyes he carries. He though he should give this a simple start. He allowed a normal sized kunai knife to penetrate the darkness that was his sleeve, but only to fall into the grip of his right hand. This kunai was no regular kunai knife, he held a red tag on the loop of the kunai knife by a very slim string of material. He then flicked that kunai knife swiftly thoughout the air towards the earth bound opponent, with his sharingan in motion. And that kunai knife pushing itself towards a very explosive ending, he quickly grabbed the hilt of Kusanagi with his left hand, and quickly drew it for protection with the sharingan giving him super-human sight. He could be able to predict the movements of his opponents.

Aurora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Into thin-air; would travel senbon. It would travel, into the direct path of the attack. He spun into a turn, He took off about fifteen feet from the attack that now went off. He would slame the tip down, and allow it to skid away from the back of The Prince. He would allow two-more of the senbon; to traverse the thin-air.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Sasuke: As he knew the opponent avoided the explosive kunai knife, his eyes quickly decieved that the two senbon threw at his direction, and he had to quickly react. The sunlight reflected off of the senbon as they moved, also giving him a slight hint there were heading for him. He began to catch himself in a slight sprint as he avoided the senbon. "I see your game.. this will not be enough.." Those were infact the only words to slip his lips. He then lightly sprinted his way towards the opponent, not sprinting to fast, nor slow. He was in perfect control over himself, the momentum not being high. he allowed one more kunai knife that was abit slinner than normal kunai knives to fall into his left hands, and he chucked it at his opponent Now, the fight begins.

Aurora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 pm

In-between The Prince flew the same needle. It a bit smaller than the other. He would step off in the other direction, The blade seem to contort with some sort of black-aura that would flare around the metal. He would draw the blade skyward, and allow it to fall around the black-cloth that would wrap around the limb. "Well? Is that it?" The Prince spoke.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Sasuke: He held a plan apon his mind, he thought he should end it quickly. His eyes began to see even the smallest detail. He slapped the senban away with the blade, kusanagi held in hand. "This'll end it.. Kage Bunshin no jutsu.." Instantly, 2 more versions of the same sasuke appeared by his side. He nodded to both of them, and they both left his side, running towards the opponent. Their feet being fueled by chakra, "Shunshin.." they both said, with a silent tone. They both began to run at extreme fast speed in circles around the boy, they both held a kusanagi, and the tip touched the grass, and made grass blades flie into the sky. They create two walls of speed. One clone near the boy, going so fast, you could berely tell where his was, but the after image still dragged along. The 2nd clone did the same, but just farther out. The grass blades would blind him if they got into his eyes. But the real sasuke began to get ready..

Aurora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:14 pm

It seem to flare off from the metal. He would allow the tip to fall an inch from the earth, "Mara." the Prince would mutter. It would spiral.. from the body. It took travel in full-form around the two Sasuke, It seem to hover around the bodies. and then, both of them would spiral off in a puff. the black-aura had took on a sharp-end, and any clone that Sasuke could make would be took away from a stab of any sort. one on one, what would lil' Sasuke do.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Sasuke: As he his plan began to fall into his hands, while his opponent stupidly dealt with the clones. He began to increase focud of his eyes, and tapped into chakra and energy to force his eyes to use a technique only known to Sharingan, and the Uchiha's mostly. By the time the clones did their job, and faded away. Sasuke would be done with his preparations. The free space the death of the clones gave him allowed him to use this technique. Once his got the clear shot, within seconds of the bunshins fading. A black flame would have engulfed the being, being a techique of the eyes called amaterasu. While his utalized his technique, his eyes cried a crimson liquid being his blood. But the flame should have melted his clothing, skin, and bones by now. Burning 7 days and 7 nights. Having no block to this, no defense. The opponent should be dead, but only if it hit.

Aurora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:10 am

OOC: Well.. out of all, You never even had the Mangekyou activated.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm

OOC: Why you think I sat there and prepared? began to increase focud of his eyes, and tapped into chakra and energy to force his eyes to use a technique only known to Sharingan, and the Uchiha's mostly. By the time the clones did their job, and faded away. Sasuke would be done with his preparations. The free space the death of the clones gave him allowed him to use this technique. -- Preparations right there

Aurora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raiku on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Actualy, Aurora, you never stated you were prepping the Mangekyou, you could have been prepping something else, so it kinda is void...
"Those who break the rules and regulations are trash..But..Those who don't care about their comerades, are even worse trash...Anyway..If I'm that kind of trash...I'll break the rules..If thats not being a true shinobi..Then I'll crush that idea of a shinobi..."

Raiku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Indeed, you'll take the win. I had some unfortunate information. And I may have forgotten about the power of Amaterasu. Expect a re-match some time.

Aurora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 pm

It was not a bad match, but, lil' Aurora. I'd work on Sasuke a bit more.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!