Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Champions

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Champions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JamesZero on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Hello, I will be making a Champions RP for my first thread here. Don't worry, I am already a proficient RPer. Champions online (for those who do not know) is a superhero role playing game, both as a MMORPG and a pen-and-paper game. This RP will focus on Millennium city, a super high tech city built on the remains of Detroit, which was leveled by Dr. Destroyer. This is a free form role pay as there will be no liner plot. However as things progress there may be one or several emerging. Anyone is welcome to join at any time. It will start in the Champions' building where my character has taken over the building for Defender while he and the champions are away in the desert fighting Grond. They were supposed to be gone quite a while, which is why Defender left Lightningrod in charge of the building, the protection of the city, and making a new supergroup to fight of the inevitable tide of crime due the absence of the Champions. Will you be a hero, fighting beside Lightningrod to save the city? Or be a villain and take this chance to reap terror and gain a fortune in the absence of the Champions. You decide. Rules below

#1 Absolutely no unfairness or other such god modding, villain and hero player characters should always have a way to escape. NPC's however are, as always, fair game.

#2 Be courteous in OOC discussion, no insults or other such behavior.

#3 No killing Player characters unless permission is granted by that person, this is non-negotiable.

#4Multiple characters per person is allowed, however that person must have different font colors for each of the characters dialog

Character Skeleton

Hero or Villain: Hero
Super Name: Lightningrod
Super Powers or abilities: Absolute control over electricity of all kinds, only limit is his concentration.
Hight: 6'2
Age: lost memory, appears 19 but acts much older at times.
Appearance: Image (Screen-shot of my champions character lol)
Bio: (Optional) pending

PS: this is not going to use the rules from the pen and paper or the mmo's its just based in the world. Post in this thread if you are interested. I will Start the IC thread when enough people have agreed to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JamesZero
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Champions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami Kilmore on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Hero or Villain: Hero
Super Name: Copy Cat
Super Powers or abilities: uses DNA of others to temporary copy their powers and abilities
Height: 5 feet
Appearance:has black hair with yellow cat eyes, the build of a Trappist, and wears a red spandex suit along with eye mask. On the chest of the suit there is a white CC written where one is diagonal to the other and are going from left to right. on his hand and feet he wears white gloves and boots also has a white utility belt and due to mutation was born with black cat ears and tail. (thus his superhero persona)

what he looks like without his costume on: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9864/rftskianintrobynekochan.jpg
"You should never talk behind someone's back for you never know what they might do behind yours." -ME

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yami Kilmore
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!