Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children of Gray Majick: The Fruits of Eve

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Children of Gray Majick: The Fruits of Eve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtofFiveSpheres on Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:07 pm

No, I didn't misspell "Magic", rather I took the Wiccan definition, that being: An action or effort undertaken because of a personal need to effect change, especially as associated with Wicca or Wiccan beliefs. After you have read the following text in bold, let me know what you think about the roleplay, what could be added on, and so on and so forth. While this future roleplay is indeed fantasy, there won't be any fantasy like creatures. The reason I say this is they tend to be rather clichƩ. So tell me what you think and hopefully we can get this party started!

In a world were darkness and light intertwine are the Children of Gray Majick. Each one of these children was born into this whole tasteless, dark, blind, and lonesome world through a mother, both pure, but of the Dark Arts, caring for her children day by day nurturing them until they became full adults. The Dark Arts was also known as Black Majick, or the Arcana of Darkness. She called upon the majestics of the Underworld, feeding her very pure soul with darkness, entangling her into the point of insanity and discord; however she resisted these evils, negating the effects of Saintalosā€™s Whim, and thus gaining control over her Dark Side.

She was a loving and caring mother, making sure that her children were able to live life to its fullest. Every day while her three children were young and restless, they would play by the Hallow, a large thick tree which grew many ripe golden apples, but none of the children were allowed to feast upon these apples known as the Fruits of Eve. The mother never explained why, but she made sure that her children would never feast upon these vial fruits, for the dangers and knowledge it beheld.

The mother and her children were very close to one another, their bond unbreakable and unstoppableā€¦ That is until the childrenā€™s father, a practitioner of White Majick; a magic which only a Pure Arcanist could conjure upon its powers escaped prison, because he was wrongly freed by the court. However this man was nothing more then a Warlock, bending the laws of nature to his whim, angering the skies and the very Earth, as we know it.

Once he exited prison, the mother took heed and hid her children at their Uncleā€™s abode as the mother awaited her fate and her own estate. The mother was murdered, by the usage of White Magic. The Fruits of Eve were destroyed along with the last remaining Hallow or at least so it seems. The father is now Gaia-Jinā€™s new emperor, and has begun a hunt for the Children of Gray Magic.

But before the mother sent her children away to live with the Uncle, she sealed away the legendary Fruits of Eve in a box. In a letter that she had written to the Uncle, the letter told the man, that when the time was right to feed her children these golden apples, once they became full adults. And today would be those days were all the worldā€™s knowledge would be abound to them and their Psychic as well as there Magical Abilities would be awoken. These are the tales of, The Children of Gray Majick: The Fruits of Eve.
ā€œA writer of the creative art who writes with skill alone is not a novelist in my eyes. An author who writes with such a passion as to influence the reader and that same reader the world, he or she has earned my respect to rest as an elite amongst the titans of pen onto paper. An author who can do both: A god amongst the artisan of written word."

Joshua Dawn

1990-Present.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArtofFiveSpheres
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!