Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crash Landing in the middle of nowhere!!!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Crash Landing in the middle of nowhere!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:59 am

Yes. The famous one. I put it in this category because it's not likely to happen, but it could so it's not fantasy. So yeah. The people are plane surviors crash landed on a plane. They can range in age from 15-28. The plane was headed home when it went down in an electrical storm. The only rule is no god-moding or powerplay. Try to post more than one sentence, I don't want this to lag.

I will not put a polar bear on the island, this is a survival game and the players should be ready. Polar bears don't belong on islands. XD

I'll wait for intrest.
Because my snot knows the answers! ~~A friend

"You're free to leave me. Just don't deceive me." ~Moulin Rouge

People make mistakes. It takes a big heart to forgive massive mistakes that sometimes interrupt life. I forgive you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Crash Landing in the middle of nowhere!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Hemera on Fri May 02, 2008 3:09 am

(( Can I join? ))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Hemera
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Fri May 02, 2008 5:47 am

--Yes, go on and post a character description or post I will in a bit.--

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Hemera on Fri May 02, 2008 12:26 pm

name: Rianne Finewood
appearence: pretty skinny, blond hair with black and purple highlights, dark bleu eyes and always weares dark make-up
clothing: a baggy, dark blue, jeans, silver high heels and a black with pink top.

((is that okey or did i forget something?))

Lady Hemera
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sat May 03, 2008 5:28 pm

--No, I'll post in a bit.--

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep1 on Fri May 09, 2008 4:05 pm

((Can I join? if I can't this post doesn't exist))
Name: John
Job: A former Carpenter.
Sex: Male
Appearence: Short brown hair, Green eyes, tall, and tanned skin.
Clothes: Old carpenter jeans with a hole in one of the pockets and a white tee shirt.
Description: John grew up in a life of being unlucky. After years of losing things, Alarm clocks not working, buses breaking down, and food being bad, John has learned to take everything in a stride and keep on going.

Eastep1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm

--Yeah you can join--

Name: Moira Lasser
Job: top nurse
Sex: Female
Appearance: Long black hair, atheletic body, bluegreen eyes. Wears white shirt with pink and purple hearts and a pair of flayed jeans.
Description: Had a good life, family with money, no luck with men. That's all you need to know.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toom on Sat May 10, 2008 1:58 pm

Mind If I join?
Name: Nomis Toom
Job: Marine
Appearence: tall, very short black hair, decent build, small tan.
Clothes: Full Military Fatugies.
Description: Nomis join the Marines when he was 18, and was deployed in Iraq in the begining. After taking shrapnel to the leg from an IED, he was pulled out and now must walk with a cane.

Toom
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun May 11, 2008 12:39 pm

---Good. Time to start!---

Moira looks around her, sand under her and smoke in her lungs. She looks around and sees that she is on a beach, her clothing torn slightly, but only has a few scratches. Some are on her face, arms, neck, she rises to her feet and walks to the destroyed plane, wondering if there were any other survivors. Also, she wanted her things, clothing and mostly her medical supplies. She looks, the cargo part of the plane is fine, a bit dented, but still there, a wing was blown off in the storm she remembers. A nod of her head and she crawls into the passenger area and calls out, "Hello? Is anyone here alive, are you hurt?"

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Hemera on Sun May 11, 2008 1:07 pm

"Damned, my head...It hurts..." Rianne said while she putted her hand on her head to see if she was bleeding. And she was, not very badly though."Hello? Is anyone here alive, are you hurt?" She suddenly heared someone call. "I'm alive I guess! My head is bleeding, but I think I'm fine!" She yelled back and tried to crawl to were the voice was.

Lady Hemera
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun May 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Moira runs to the voice and helps out the other girl. She was obviously younger, still in highschool maybe. Poor girl. She helps her out and checks the bleeding, "Can you see well?"

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep1 on Mon May 12, 2008 10:42 pm

John cracked his eyes open to the sound of voices calling out. Grunting, he rolled over, causing some glass to shatter. He tried to stand up but lost his balance. "Hello? Is anybody there?" John called up trying to climb over the chairs towards the light.

Eastep1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Tue May 13, 2008 5:55 am

After she gets the girl out and to safety she goes back and helps the man, "Are you alright?" she asks and offers a hand, a calming smile on her face.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Tue May 13, 2008 6:38 am

((Can i join looks fun))

cheif
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Tue May 13, 2008 3:31 pm

--Yes, go for it.--

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Tue May 13, 2008 4:38 pm

((thanks))

Name: Ryan Numit
Job:Chef at a Steakhouse and at his parents bed and breakfast
Appearance: Ryan has a thin mediem hight build. His short, wavy, brown hair supports a hint of red and never seams to sit right. His deep hazel eyes add a softness to his rough complection.
Description: Ryan has always been the hobbist, having many hobbies including reading, cooking camping and extreme sports. His family owns and runs a succesful bed and breakfast for six generations. The building stands ontop a hill over looking a small bay. They own the bay and the land on all sides of it.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep1 on Tue May 13, 2008 5:02 pm

Grabbing the woman’s hand, He went out into the soft beach. "I'm fine." He said letting loose the woman's hand. The night sky was filled with stars that seemed to fill the sky with brilliance. The whole beach was lit up with the flames of the crashed plane.

Eastep1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Tue May 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Ryan slowly regain conciosness. As he sat up rubbing the side of his face he groaned from the pain of his body. He stood up and limped out of the plane stumbling into the sand. The cool ocean beeze felt soft against his body along with the sprinkle of salt spray off the waves. He saw other around they all looked confused as was himself.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep1 on Tue May 13, 2008 6:01 pm

a young boy limped out of the plane, Crashing to the ground, he looked around at everybody. John walked over to the young man and helped him to his feet. "I'm John." He said trying to regain a sense of normal.

Eastep1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Wed May 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Moira looks at everyone, "Alright, is anyone injured?" she asks as she surveys others with smaller cuts and briuses.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!