Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deep, Dark Dawn.

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Deep, Dark Dawn.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corrupted on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 am

This is a future roleplay. Life has been discovered on planets in our galaxy, and those outside. So go wild with your imaginations as far as races and appearance. Earth has become a highly backwater planet in the last few centuries, nearly stripped entirely bare of plant life, and mined nearly empty of natural resources. The surface of earth is harsh. Frozen over, nuclear clouds hang over head. All humans have either migrated to other planets, or have stayed on earth and moved underground. Jupiter is the shining star of military might. Various races gather there. Giving it the most diverse in tactics. Mars is the leading force in science. The galaxies greatest minds gather there to build new and interesting items. The Mars underground houses the biggest weapons manufacturer in the MilkyWay.

Just be fair.
No Godmodding.
No sex.

Profile- I prefer characters to be described. So no pictures are needed. Include your characters race, gender and distinguishable features. Home planet, and affiliation. (Supported planet, and occupation)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Axel Crosse -
Reptilian (Anthropomorphic Dino's. Upwards in height to eight feet.)
Male
Saturn
Jupiter, Mercenary.

Appearance-
Axel is a reptilian from Saturn. His flesh is multi-colored. Deep blue with ice blue jagged stripes over his body. Short, light gray "spines go from the top of his head to the base of his neck. His hands and feet are clawed. (Clothing and gear detailed in post.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cold silence, the impersonation of death. When among the stars a being could relax...or this was the case years ago. No longer can someone come and be with the stars without fear as they once could...for war is tearing the tranquility to pieces. If it isn't battles between The government of earth and that of Jupiter, it was quarrels among traders. The government of earth was just a front that was put forth to hide the truth from the citizens of the planet...for behind the scenes the earth was ruled over by one being. This being has the earthlings lined up as he holds his steel rod...and like clay pots...he will smash them all.

Jupiter is lead by a council, one member from each land that acts as one voice for the whole of Jupiter together.

"...Master Crosse?"

"Hm? Oh...Pharoh...what is it?"

"Shouldn't you be watching where you are going? You are behind in keeping this mech maintained well. You could further damage it and have yourself in a pretty bad place."

"Oh, come now. You know I don't have the money to keep this old thing up to date. You know as well as I, that if I could have it upgraded, or maintained beyond my ability to repair it, that I would."

"Not that old story again...can't you come up with anything better?"

"You act as though what I say is not fact. Do you think that I want this thing to rust in a corner at the station? Well?"

"All I am saying is you could at least set some credit aside for the repair of this mech instead of the weaponry you buy for it. You have more weapons for this mech than it can carry. What is the use of buying weapons that may never get used?"

"Pharoh...those weapons will be used. Maybe not for this mech in particular, but they will find their use. The cease fire will not last long between Earth and Jupiter and one side will be needing a little extra muscle. Soon we will have enough credits for repairs."

"I can only hope that..."

Warning buzzers sounded and holo-screens popped up in front of Crosse's face. Crosse repositioned himself in a more upright position as two sides of a keyboard slid underneath his fingers. Quickly he began to type in commands into the mainframe, occasionally punching a button on the left side panel.

"Display disturbance on screen. Switch to manual"

"Displaying. Manuel drive initiated. There are three earth mechs ahead by a few miles. Model M936517, M245190 and R047259. There is also one mech from Jupiter, model Y000182. They are broadcasting an S.O.S. Orders, sir?"

"Set a course in their direction and patch them in to us, encrypt the signal."

On screen the one Jupiter mech is fending for itself among the three earth mechs, a sick game of cat and mouse. It was apparent to Crosse that if the earthlings wished to kill the one in distress, they could have easily done it by now. Crosse types rapidly on the keyboard and on the right leg of the mech, steam burst into space as a small compartment jutted out and rolled slightly so it slipped a small federation type handgun. Now on the right side the same occurs except a slightly longer version of the fed. handgun emerges.

"....Re.........assistance..........please aid.........heavy damage taken."

"What is the damage report? Do you need any immediate repair?"

"....ers failing.... left arm......also offline, tar...ing assistance...offline....armor, torso breached, losing air press...-

The communication was suddenly lost. Crosse pressed a button on the left side panel and began cloaking. Within minuets he appeared near the battle site. He grasped the two steel bars at his sides which he used to maneuver the arms, punching the peddle at his feet to accelerate his mech. He spotted a large chunk of rock that was on a path directly behind the three earth mechs. He grinned and moved his mech behind the large rock and slowly moved along behind it, hiding himself from the earthlings, not taking into account that they had scanners...or maybe it was he didn't care. Once at a good range for his hand guns, he jetted himself out from behind the large rock and fired a single shot at the earthlings mech on the near left. They didn't have up their rear shields so the shot easily ripped through the light metal of the earth type mech. Steam burst from the mech as it reeled around and fired several rounds at Crosse's mech, Testament.

"Sir, this is not what we should be doing to avoid damages. We should head for cover. That alien from Jupiter had no buisness being out here alone."

"Did you not look around? There is newly destroyed mechs around here from Jupiter. It didn't come alone, it is all that remains."

Crosse noticed the Jupiter mech began to flee as another S.O.S rang out. It seems that their mech could not sustain life much longer as the air pressure was getting in the red. He followed quickly while sharpshooting the earthling mechs behind him. It was only moments later that he and the Jupiter mech landed hard on an old forested planet. Readings popped up that the oxygen level could sustain life, then about that time he saw that the pilot of the Jupiter mech had bailed out of its mech. Crosse popped open the main hatch and he stood up, taking two small handguns, strapping a rifle to his back and clasping a bracelet to his right wrist. He jumps from the hatch onto the ground, landing kneeled on it..

"Pharoh..you stay here and guard the Jupiter mech. I'm going to find the pilot. Be prepared for immediate evac."

With that the hatch of Testament closed, autopilot engaged. Crosse set off into the misty forest. His clothing was a full suit, black with blue bands down the arms and legs. On the upper right part of his torso there was an emblem, a sword etched into a triangle. He stayed close to the trees, resting his left hand at his side, holding his right hand at an angle slightly. He continued onward until he heard a twig snap where he then rolled along a tree so he was behind it, hiding from the sound. he peered around the tree and pointed his guns out in the general direction of the sound. From the mist comes a small creature resembling the earth rabbit. He raised an eyebrow then continued onward until he spotted what looked like a humanoid of some sort running through the forest. He ran after it as quietly as he could, then stopped behind a tree as she stumbled in the thick marsh. He examined her clothing and came to the conclusion that she was indeed the pilot of the Jupiter mech.

"Are you the pilot of Jupiter mech Y000182? I am Axel Crosse, Pilot of Testament, Model X00018."
Don't bother trying to understand me...you'll just hurt yourself.

Current projects -
Journal of a Faithless Uprising.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corrupted
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!