Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Descriptive, please.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Descriptive, please.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomme on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:33 am

Greetings. I'm new to the site, but I'm not new to roleplaying. So, that means I have standards. I'm not talking about writing books but for once in my petty IC existance, I want to meet some people who care enough to read what I post and respond with as much as respect as I give them. Is that so much to ask for? And yes, I know I come off as a bit arrogant. But I'm at the end of my rope. Sorry ahead of time if this post is a terrible read.

Currently, I'm looking for someone to interact with a certain character of mine. I have no set roles to fill since she is freshly created.

Name: Leila Cho
Height: 5'.
Weight: 117 lbs.
Build: Some muscular tone.*
Skin: Pale peach.
Identifying marks: A jagged scar going down left side of face; mid-cheek to jawline. Several smaller scars about arms and legs.
Hair length: Down to middle of back.
Hair color: Black.
Eye color: Brown.**
Class: Beserker
Personality: Leila Cho is a lion with no drive to fight anymore. She'd much rather run away from a foe than face whoever opposes her. It is not out of common fear she does this; it is more because she can never predict when something else takes over. Despite what she deems as her curse, loyalty is her strongest trait. A person of few words, she gets straight to the point in conversation. People often misunderstand her for being rude, forgetting who is really sitting before them.
Background: [ Will alter depending on who applies. ]

*Bulk of muscle increases when Leila is forced into beserk.
**Eyes change red also when she is beserk.

Please, respond to this thread. This can become a group roleplay if enough people want to work together to do so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pomme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Descriptive, please.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaislynn on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm with you on the standards. Thus my years long hiatus from role playing. But I'm back too. Leila looks like an interesting character. Here's one to play with if you like :)

Name: Richter Malon (Rick)
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 174 lbs.
Build: Toned, but not muscle-y
Identifying marks: A jagged scar going down left side of face; mid-cheek to jawline. Several smaller scars about arms and legs.
Hair: Brown, curly, shortish
Eye color: Brown
Class: Middling Sorcerer
Personality: Rick is the creative sort. Unfortunately for him, none of the arts stuck particularly well. His stage fright led him to abandon poor Ophelia in rehearsal, his lack of motor skill erased him straight out of drawing, he couldn't hold a tune or read music, computers made him edgey, sculpting made passable sand castles, and poetry was only something he could recite, not create. Thus college failed him. So he turned to sorcery, and was surprisingly fairly decent at it. Rick is an excitable, often mildly unreasonable experimenter. Though by no means a nutty professor type, he doesn't tend to make a lot of friends. Friends require socializing and intimacy: and stage fright continues to plague him. He does have a kind heart though, and tries to help when he can: "Give back to your community" his parents always told him. So he tries to be the best he can be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaislynn
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!