Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devon Academy of the Arts (OOC and Sign-Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Devon Academy of the Arts (OOC and Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puzzled on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Name- Scarlett Dawn
Age- 15
Gender- female
Appearance- http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/ ... av4236.jpg
Personality- Scarlett is a calm, rather lazy person and doesn't talk much to others. Not because she is shy but she is simply somebody who likes her 'quality alone time'. She doesn't like her name but she hates when people make fun of it - even though she wont defend herself. The exception: she'll get loud when people disturb her while being creative. (Kinda rough, her personality will come out a bit better during the story itself)
Bio- It'll reveal itself along the way, but she herself isn't rich, she is sponsored by an elderly lady who simply likes her
Figlio perduto, vuoi far un gioco? Gioia ti porto, vieni con me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

puzzled
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Name- Mandy Delavere
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Appearence- http://i37.tinypic.com/bg5h85.jpg
Personality- As a person, Mandy is very bubbly, friendly, shallow and at times selfish. She cares a lot more about her outside than how she acts or treats people, which can result in people disliking her. I'll let the rest of her personality show (or possibly develop) through the RP.
Bio- She grew up knowing that she could get anything she wanted. She was incredibly spoiled as a child and her parents were always concerned about how they seemed to others. She was taught to respect people above her and look down on people who were "less worthy" than her. Despite that, she has managed to become a very caring person who accepts anyone for who they are, except maybe herself.
watching fate as it flows, down the path we have chose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lina
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Looks alright.

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puzzled on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 pm

cool.
when are you planning to start?

puzzled
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:18 pm

It's already started- devon-academy-the-arts-t9461.html

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puzzled on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 pm

thank you very much
Is there some kind of order?
Or can I just pipe in when I want?

puzzled
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:26 pm

You can just go ahead and go in. No certain order.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puzzled on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Thanks
Just a question - do people share rooms? And if yes, how many share one?
Who writes the teachers?

btw, at the moment I'm stuck till everybody's in class... I think

puzzled
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!