Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elementors -- Your lost Family Tree of Heroes

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Do you like it?

Yes
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Sort of...?
100%
No
No votes
No way!
No votes

Total votes : 2

Elementors -- Your lost Family Tree of Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digui on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:24 pm

I need help here! I need people to RP for Violet and Melony! If anyone can help with this it would be highly appreciated.

Blaze arose from his bed and studied the outside morning light gleaming through his window. ā€œMan, Iā€™m glad I am alive..." he walked to the bathroom and then he opened the Medicine cabinet, he pulled out his toothbrush and started to brush. he heard a crash and started to investigate, with a mouth full of toothpaste. He wondered down the stairs and went into the dining room and stopped and then a voice sprang behind him like a bat. "HI BLAZE!" blaze spit out the tooth paste all over the room and violet stood with a weird book. "*cough* What are you doing?*gag* You scared the crap out of me!". He looked down at the photo-album sized book. "Whatā€™s this?" he said reaching for the book, "It looks old...where did you get this?ā€ Violet led him do the couch and opened the book. "It moms dairy, I've read it already and the stuff she did before we were born sounds a little strange.". Blaze took his mothers dairy and started to read aloud.
"March 14, 1989...Today the woods were devastating to get out of. We reached our destination in time and met 3 packs of wolves; of course we demolished them easily. We found our objective and with our last blast we killed him and sealed him in the Shadow Stone.ā€. Blazes face reached startlement "Violet...this isnā€™t a dairy...it a battle log." Blaze jumped up and read a little more and flipping pages faster and faster. "Vi....Our parents were the Elementors...ā€

Just then, Hunter busted in the door. "Blaze, guess what!" he exclaimed loudly. "Our parents are the Elementors." Blaze said. "No, I can control my shadow ball, look!" he shot a shadow ball, and it stopped in mid air, did a loop, then disappeared. "Cool, huh?" he said. "Yeah, but look..." he handed him the battle log/diary.ā€Wh-What is this?" Hunter asked flipping through the pages. "My moms diary. She and our dad were Elementors..."

She got the call from Hunter and started down the road to the Omaharu Resident.
"Awkward...Blazes mother and father both were the Elementors..." she jumped off her bike and ran inside. "Is it true?! Were they really the Elementors?!" she exclaimed with great intensity.
"Mel! Calm Down!" Hunter said Putting his hand over her mouth to quiet her, "Yes...they were..." Blaze said standing up. ā€œThey...died...my mother died...from sickness...my f-father..."
he made a fist and slammed it into the wall. "What the hells wrong with you Blaze?! Why are you acting so angry?" Violet said shouting. Blaze turned around and looked at her and tears
rolled down his face. ā€œI know how mom got sick..." he sat down and held his head. "She didnā€™t die from a common symptom...she died from a unnatural poison...not from a plant...But from...S-Syphon...". Violet now standing looked at Hunter who was looking at Blaze with a face she had never seen on him...an angry face..."Blaze...Iā€™m sorry dude...I wish I could do something to help but I cant do anything about it..." Hunter took the flying shadow ball and destroyed it, making the remains little sparkling particles flying all over the living room.
"You...y-you made this happen...YOU KILLED HER!" Violet said looking angry at Hunter.
"How could you do this....how could you let him go back in time...to kill our lives...and yours...?ā€ Hunter turned and looked at her with intensity as though he was going to attack her. "I donā€™t want to hurt anyone...Iā€™m leaving". "You Bastard!" violet dashed toward Hunter ready to beat him to a pulp when Blaze grabbed hold of her and put her in a lock hold." Let go Blaze! He needs to be taught what its like to be beaten by a girl!ā€ Melony who was now against the wall stood up straight and looked at Hunter. "You SENT him back?...You gave him ORDERS? YOU KILLED OUR LIVES!" she ran out the door and grabbed her bike and ran home. ā€œHunter...you can run fast right?" Blaze said still holding Violet in a Headlock. Hunter looked puzzled "yeah...why?ā€ Blaze raised his head and looked at him square in the face, with a beguiling smirk ."You got ten seconds until I let her go and she kicks your ass." Hunter gave Blaze a smile and zoomed out the door. "...heh, TEN!" he let go and she flew out the door and caught up with him and said "For the record, Iā€™m not going out with you anymore!ā€ "Youā€™re breaking up with me?!...Whatever I donā€™t need you!" he slid on the dirt and shot a sharp blast of wind at her dodging it she countered with a stone punch following with a kick to the face. "What did I see in you, youā€™re just a piece of trash!" another swift kick to Hunters face made him think...what I have done..."Violet...Iā€™m going to kill you! HAAA!" He grabbed her by the throat and started do a spell...to absorb air and kill the object it taking from. "I didnā€™t intend for it to end like this!" just then someone grabbed Hunter, pulled him up and slammed him on the ground. "Donā€™t touch her again...Hunter!" Hunter looked up and saw a shadowy figure and saw that his worst nightmares had come true. "Under the kings consent I here-by arrest 1 Hunter Acino for: attempted murder and manslaughter."
The guards drew their swords in case Hunter resisted Arrest. "Syphon, how can the king trust you?!"

"Letā€™s just say, he's easily persuaded." Syphon said. "Hunter, come with me, and Violet..." he looked where Violet was standing, but she was gone.ā€Hmm..." The guards took Hunter, just as Blaze as rushing out into his yard. "What the, Syphon working for the king?" Just then, the guards were enveloped in a shadowy mist, and they turned into Shadow Minions. Syphon let out an evil laugh, and drew his sword. "Come and take him, if you dare!" Blaze stood there. "Take him!" Blaze said, and walked back inside. "So..." he turned to Hunter.ā€Do they know yet? Do they know that you and I, are really one? The same? Do they?!" he said. "No. Not yet. But now, not only will they know, they will fear us, I mean you, I mean me..." The minions released him. What they didnā€™t know, was Melony was watching from her window, and heard everything. She immediately went to tell Blaze and Violet. As she ran in, Violet yelled, "Your brother will pay for what he did! The king is always fair!" Melony chuckled. "He wasnā€™t working for the king, Vi. Syphon said something about he and Hunter, being the same, being one..." Blaze stared at her. "Oh no..." he said. "What have we done?"

Violet gasped and fell to the ground. "Hunter..."she started to tear and sob. Blaze stood and looked outside and saw Syphon smiling and taunting him. "We should get Hunter away from him...but how? He hates our guts..." "No..." Violet said standing from the ground "I-I will make him..." she dashed toward the door and grabbed Blazes sword.ā€Those idiots are plotting against us...how cute they think they can win!" Syphon Laughed and chuckled away, when Violet was outside and breathing heavily. "Hunter!...You got one choice! Me!...or h-h-him..." she took the sword out of the sheath and held it at her stomach and started to shake. "Do what you know whatā€™s right Hunter!...not what Syphon thinks is right!" she continued to hold the sword and raised it toward her chest. "Your insane! Drop the weapon girl!" Syphon was getting mad his face was going pale to a darker color as a normal human skin color. "Drop it Violet! Don't do this!" "Violet! Stop!" "No! Vi please donā€™t do it!" She had everyone at her mercy; she was still shaking the sword and still holding it at her chest. "Hunter...please..."
"Vi..." Hunter said pulling out his bow which was now black with silver edges on it. "Hunter put the bow down!" Blaze yelled ready to fight. "Hunter! Make the Choice! Me or Him!"

"Well, considering the little conversation we just had, " Hunter said, "I choose Syphon, for he, or I, I guess we could say, can provide power, and eternal life." He shot an arrow at Blaze, who dodged it, but while he was distracted, Syphon and Hunter teleported away, leaving the minions. "I-I donā€™t know what I was thinking..." Violet said, dropping Blazes sword. "Well, now he's on their side, thatā€™s just another enemy to get rid of..." Blaze said. "My...brother...Syphon..." Melony said, her eyes tearing up. "Listen, we need to find them..." Blaze said. "And stop them, before Hunter becomes strong enough to merge with Syphon, and then we all are in trouble..."

"Why...why did he go evil?" Melony ran in the house and ran up the stairs into her room. " Why Hunter left us some buddies to play with...Lets get started..." blaze zoomed past Violet who was on the ground crying.ā€Okay! Hurrk!" Blaze Fell to the ground screaming in pain when he turned around to notice two people standing in the distance...and one of them had their hands out. "R-Ruchia?! Stop!! I have to kill them!!!" Ruchia chuckled and killed the minions with a simple ice blast. She walked over to where blaze was laying still in pain, her voice was not in a normal tone...but as if it was being controlled. "Stupid boy!" she kicked him onto his stomach and gave him a smirk that was more evil than Syphon. "You are no match for Lord Syphon!" She swiftly kicked him in the face. "Kitoshi!! Get your butt over here and finish him off!" "Yes ma'am" he continued told keep Blaze in his paralyzed hold when dark clouds started to appear in the sky and Lighting bolts flared like they where going insane. "Meet your last doom Blaze!!!" Suddenly a Gigantic bolt of lighting struck Blaze, he screamed in pain as thousands of volts of electricity flowed through his body. "HAAAAAAAA!!!!" The Bolt went away and Blaze stopped screaming. "Death to thee Elementors...Heh he." Kitoshi walked off with Ruchia and it started to rain. Violet who was soaked at this point stood up. "Blaze...Blaze?!" She ran to him and checked his pulses..."no...NO!!!...why?! Hunter You bastard!!!...NOOOO!" she sat in the mud and held her dead brother sobbing at her biggest loss...

Hunter sat in a weird chair next to Syphon. As his right hand Military general, he obtained new powers, like teleportation, shadow blast, and a new sword, Klash. As he sat there, he felt a weird sensation. As if, a part of him was suddenly gone. "Blaze!" he yelled. "Blaze, somethingā€™s wrong! We must go see!" Syphon looked at him. "Why? He has no meaning to us now." Hunter said, "No, maybe not, but he is my friend regardless." "Okay, letā€™s go." They teleported to where Blaze and Violet were. Hunter had a new armor on, which made him look evil. "What happened?" he asked Violet. She merely looked at him, and kept crying. "What happened!" he yelled. "Kitoshi killed him!" she yelled. "Oh, no..." Syphon said. "What?" Hunter asked. "That means, the Hybrid King is back. Only he could possess someone to do this. Well him and I. And I wasn't near him..." They looked at each other. "So," Hunter started. "Where is this, Hybrid King?"

Syphon looked at Hunter and laughed "You're not serious are you? You should know by now that Grenchachler is the Hybrid King." Syphon turned and looked at Hunter "let's go back to the lair...now." Hunter stood up and looked Syphon square in the eyes "...no." Syphon grinned and shook his "Hunter you should obey me...because I see that the Flame has been doused..." Hunter looked down and teared up "Thatā€™s why Iā€™m going to something about it" he said looking at Violet and her dead brother. "I must for him and her." Syphon chuckled and said with a sinister laugh "Boy! How dare you disobey!" Hunter flinched at Syphon who was now using a sun blocker spell which can destroy an entire city with one blow. "Now Hunter or you're girl friend will die with the rest of the city!!!" then something hit Syphon to make him stop his Sun Blocker spell. "Grr who did that?!" as he said it he was soaked from head to toe with water. just then Melony was on the porch holding Argenine and tearing up "Leave my brother alone...quit lying to him." she said while a tear rolled down her face. "Mel...what do you mean? How is Syphon lying?" Hunter said turning back at Syphon how now had 5 Hybrid Commanders at his side "Melony dear sist-" "Im not you're sister and never will be!" she sot a water Blast at Syphon and he dodged it with ease "Puny Pleader!" He dash forward and grabbed her by the throat "Never! Dishonor the Shadow!" his fist was getting black and misted as it charged a shadow spell. "Syphon! Stop!" Hunter pulled out Cloudsmasher and Shot an arrow strait at his head and he grabbed it in his hand "Sorry attempts to kill me?! Have you forgotten the secret?! If I die you die with me!!!" Hunter froze and fell to his butt. "Whoa..." Hunter said sitting on the ground next to Violet who was emotionless while holding her brother "Blaze..." she said putting her head on his shoulder. "I'll help you...ā€ Just then something dashed by Hunter and Violet, grabbed Syphon and threw him into a tree. "What was that?" Hunter said looking at Melony who was grinning and rubbing her neck. "It was a Water Summit Golem...I can summon Water monsters now." It saluted her and she signaled it to finish Syphon. "Stop you're attempts girl if I die...you're brother dies with me." Melony stared and looked up at the still dark sky "Thatā€™s why I'm not going to kill you...only to torture you until you're pain makes up for what you have done to the people of Tarchunal." the Water Golem picked Syphon up and threw him to the ground and kicked him to his back. "Girl! You're just as evil as the shadow!" Melony giggled and shook her head "No...I don't kill people for unknown reasons...You killed my friend... and you killed apart of me with him!" she teared up and struck Syphon with Argenine in the face. ā€œI will never forgive you..." Hunter grabbed her shoulder and held her close "We shouldn't do any more damage to him it could kill me." Melony shook her head saying 'yes' and hugged Hunter. "I'm glad your back Hunter..." Syphon teleported back to his lair and the clouds cleared. "Finally the sky is back" Violet still holding on to her brother spoke softly trying not to cry "yes...but not the thing I want back..." She held on and Melony walked over to her and sat down. "Vi, it will be okay...really..." she held Violet and hugged her. Then a light surrounded Blaze and a ghost-like figure appeared. "Hello...I am Blazes Elementor Guardian...Solas." Melony looked down at Blazes sword and knew the name. "I know all of you're Guardians as well...Violet's is Ronrok, And Melony yours is the beautiful Argenine...and Hunter..." Solas turned and frowned "You donā€™t have one..." Hunter looked down and looked back at Solas "Im sorry for what I did...I didn't want Blaze, or anyone really, to get hurt...is there anything we can do to bring him back?" Solas smiled and shook his hand and placed his head on Blazes body which lit up. "It will take some time but until then lay him on his bed and let him rest..." Solas disappeared and Hunter put Blaze on his back and lifted him inside. "I hope for the best..." Violet said closing Blazes bedroom door.

As Hunter walked in Violet was putting Blaze on the couch. Hunter saw Melony and Violet's faces and frowns. "Listen guys...Im sorry about earlier..." Violet frowned and turned away while Melony sat with blazes head on her lap. "Then why did you do it...why did you do it?" She looked up him and raised her voice "Answer me!" Hunter looked at her and said absolutely nothing. Melony started to tear up and looked down at Blaze "My own brother...almost got one of the most important people in my life killed....Ill never forgive you!" a single tear fell plopping down on Blazes face, then his eyes opened "huh? What the heck is going on?" Melony looked down at him and yelped in joy with a quick kiss on the lips. "I donā€™t believe it! Heā€™s alive!"
Blaze was laughing and blushing, Blaze got up and Violet ran and hugged him "Shunai Omaharu! You mindless idiot! Im so happy your alive!" they looked towards the door...it was open and Hunter was no longer in the house, he had left undetected.

That night, Hunter felt uneasy. He couldn't sleep. Thoughts of the immense power he felt as Syphon aid flooded his mind. He sat up in bed just as a rock hit his window. He went over and opened it. "Hey." Violet said shyly. "I, want to talk..." she said.ā€Yeah, be right down." he put on some pants, not a shirt, and went down. He met Violet by the entrance to the forest. "Hey, what do you want to talk about?" he asked, hugging her. "Um, why did you leave?" she asked. "Well," he started, letting go of her. "After our fight, Syphon felt my pain, and rushed to my aid, because if I die, he does to, and vice-versa." Violet looked at him. "I didn't mean what I said earlier. About us being through..." she said, looking down. "It's okay, I understand. Now, go home, we all need some rest, itā€™s been a long day." "Heh, yeah..." they kissed and she went home. Hunter looked at the forest. "Happy now?" he said. Syphon stepped out of behind a tree. "Very nice. Get on all there good sides, that way, when we strike, they will freeze in disbelief!" Syphon walked over to Hunter. "Soon, very soon. We will be one." he teleported away, and Hunter went inside.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digui
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!