Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FBI - Cold Cases

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

FBI - Cold Cases

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baithier on Mon May 26, 2008 6:41 pm

This Topic is rated 18+

Welcome to the FBI agents, i know for some of you this is new, but on your first day we are getting well stuck in. We have just had a case passed to us from the NYPD. We have a missing person from New York. The subject is Daniel Buckston, he is only 9 years of age and lives in New York with his parents. We know he was last seen 2 days ago as he was leaving school. He finished school at 3:15pm.
/
A babysitter normally picks him up, but she fell asleep at home and never arrived on time to pick him up. The babysitter is known as Kirsty Duncan, 24 years of age. She lives alone and has no alibi. Daniel's parents also have no alibi, his mother is known as Lilly, and his father is James. We currently know that the teachers from the school saw Daniel walk out of the school gates but noticed he wasn't being picked up. Mrs Clarkson told us she thought Daniel was allowed to walk himself home.
/
Please note we can only get suspects in with a warrant, to get that warrant you need to ask the right questions, you will have to request a warrant from me. If i think you have enough intel to bring them in i will allow you. I will answer the questions of the accused. be aware that their answers may change, keep an eye on body language, sometimes it can be a big give away. We can also go to suspects homes, work places etc to apprehend them, again you need a warrant and you have to request that from myself.
/
Requesting Warrants:
When requesting warrants you dont need to do it through the topic, you can message me and request it. Each of you will have different reasons by looking through the file [topic]. remember you need enough intel.
/
Evidence:
Currently the only evidence we have is that Mrs Clarkson is on the sex offenders register, from a 'accidental' crime when she was 19 years of age, she is currently 29 years of age. The babysitter has no criminal record, neither does the parents.
/
So i will begin by questioning the babysitter...
/
/
4:15pm 22nd October 2008
Agent Brian Connor
Suspect: Kirsty Duncan

Connor: Kirsty, where were you at 3:15 on 20th October 2008?

Kirsty: Sleeping on the couch of my appartment! ive told the NYPD this already!

Connor: And you have no alibi?

Kirsty: No, god damn it!

Connor: So there is no CCTV inside the building?

Kirsty: There is a camera outside, i don't know if it sees the main door!

Connor: Ok, we will retrieve the tapes from that day...can you tell me about Daniel's parents?

Kirsty: Theres not alot to tell, they are just an average family [tapping her fingers on the desk]

Connor: so they dont earn alot of money?

Kirsty: I dont know, i just know that they hold down steady 9am til 5pm jobs, suppose its enough to pay for their 'BIG' house!

Connor: So they dont pay you that well?

[she rolls her eyes]
Kirsty: No, now i have nothing more to say!
/
/
[Interview ended]

Ok so we know that Kirsty isnt paid as much as she wants, but that doesnt really give her motive. as far as we know there hasnt been a ransom for Daniel. We dont currently know what jobs Daniel's parents have, could they have enemies? We need to retrieve that CCTV footage and see if Kirsty's alibi fits, but i will leave that to one of you. You need to find out where this tape is kept, remember if it is in a shop, home etc you may need a warrant. You can ask politely to the owner for it and wait to see what they say. We know Kirsty lives at 91 55th Avenue. There is a shop across the street maybe thats where the tape is.
[Tip: Ask the owner [male] for the tape, explain you are from the FBI, wait for him to reply, i will reply with his answer]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baithier
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!