Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fire And Water

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Fire And Water

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naz_and_Jaz on Sun May 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Vic blinked at his obvious interest and pointed upwards slightly
"I saw him upstairs second floor I think, I was just coming out of my hiding place and when I walked down the corridor a bit I saw him just like standing there then he walked past me and well...vanished, i guess"
She shrugged, "I was trying to remain inconspicuois so I didn't hang around"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naz_and_Jaz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Sun May 11, 2008 2:35 pm

The Doctor cocked one suspicious eyebrow, "You were remaining inconspicuous...why?" He asked, he had a funny feeling he knew the answer to this, but waited for her reply, if she was what he thought, then she was trustworthy.
'Call me a Philistine but I can't see the justification in the 'Petrification As Art' business.'

'Art justifies everything.'

'Uh, no, it doesn't, one-nil to me. Next?'

Doctor Who, The Stone Rose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun May 11, 2008 2:41 pm

"I'm going to guess a stowaway?" She said, knowing that this girl would probably be one of the people who would die.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naz_and_Jaz on Sun May 11, 2008 2:43 pm

Once again Vic scratched the back of her head, forcing laughter.
"Well...I...Uhh" She started, Do I tell them?, she thought, what if I get chucked off here? She shook her head, unlikely, they looked fairly...trustworthy.
"Well, Im not exactly suppose to be on this ship, that is I uh don't exactly have a ticket, so yeah I am kind of a stowaway I guess" she finished sheepishly, looking intently at the guy's face, ready to run if he, or his companion showed any sign of trying to catch her.

Naz_and_Jaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Mon May 12, 2008 3:15 am

The Doctor lowered his voise so only Vic would hear and leaned forwards, "Me too," He said with a smile, then straightened up, "So, what's your name?" He asked, stepping from one foot to the other agitatedly, checking down the corridor to ensure nobody was coming up it, "I'm the Doctor and this is Anna," He indicated himself and Anna with a jerk of his thumb.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naz_and_Jaz on Mon May 12, 2008 6:54 am

Vic's eyes widened slightly when The Doctor admitted to being a stowaway, she looked suspciously at Anna, but shrugged it of, she was, after all with this Doctor.
"Just the Doctor?" She asked, nodding to both of them, "no other names?"

Naz_and_Jaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Mon May 12, 2008 9:55 am

"Just the Doctor," He confirmed with a slight inclination of his head, "So, tell me, what's your name, and where did you see this...hooded person, did he speak to anyone, in your hearing?" He asked, wondering if it was, actually, him they had come for.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naz_and_Jaz on Mon May 12, 2008 11:30 am

Vic nodded, "Names Vic" she said, "the hooded person, well he was on the second floor I think, wondering around one of the corridors, not sure which one, he was just standing there like, just staring at this persons door or something, then he walked past me and I looked around to see where he went and he wasn't there" She shrugged, "I guess he could've gone into one of the rooms but i didn't hear a door open"

Naz_and_Jaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon May 12, 2008 11:36 am

Anna had no idea what they were talking about, and then she suddenly remembered. There had been a cloaked figure outside, when she realised that it was the titanic. She'd thought she was hallucinating, seeing the grim reaper. Relieved that she hadn't gone crazy, she smiled a little.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naz_and_Jaz on Mon May 12, 2008 11:43 am

Vic thought for a moment more, trying to work out whether she had seen the hooded figure anywhere else or with anyone, she shook her head when she came up with nothing and noticed Anna's sudden smiling. She cocked her head questioningly at the girl.

Naz_and_Jaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon May 12, 2008 12:18 pm

Anna just stuck out her tongue, laughing a little. "So..now what?" She asked, directing the question mainly at the Doctor, even though she was still looking at Vic.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Mon May 12, 2008 1:16 pm

The Doctor had gone pale when Vic had mentioned that the figure might have gone into one of the rooms, but he managed to cover it up quickly, he placed one hand subtly in his pocket and almost gave a sigh of relief when he felt the TARDIS key in there, whoever these people were, it didn't seem like they had come for that.
"Now...now we go to the second floor," He said decisively, "Start of the trail and all tha..." He stopped, was it just him, or was the floor suddenly moving, he rushed to the porthole on one side of him and peered out, they had begun to move.
"We're going," He said, "So yeah, second floor, Vic, you're welcome to come," He said with a charming grin.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naz_and_Jaz on Mon May 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Vic let her eyes stay on Anna for a moment longer but moved them away and grinned widely, showing a few gaps in her teeth and stuck her head against the porthole, she squealed and jumped a bit, clapping her hands, "I can't believe I'm on a ship! I'm actually sailing on THE Titannic! This is so exciting" She calmed down and looked at the Doctor, "I'd love to come with you" she said, "I ain't got anything better to do anyway" She smiled again, "This is so great, just wait 'til I tell my family that I went on the Titanic!"

Naz_and_Jaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon May 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Anna's face fell at Vic's excitement. The poor girl shouldn't even be here, and yet she would die on board. She looked to the Doctor for help, hoping he'd know what to do about this.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Mon May 12, 2008 2:00 pm

The Doctor, however, remained outwardly neutral about the, almost certain, death of a new consort, he flashed another broad grin and said, "All right, here we go then," And began down the corridor, and, as he turned, he swiftly and almost imperceptibly caught Anna's eye with the serious look that said, quite plainly, that he knew what she was thinking, and, not shown on his face, he was determined to do all in his power to prevent it happening.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quracen on Thu May 15, 2008 9:01 pm

((OOC: I hope it isn't closed quite yet!))
Name: Tay Trefenwyr

Species: Human

Build: Fit, but not necessarily an athlete.

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Thick brown hair that only reaches to about his ears.

Accent: American (a bit upper class)

Clothes: Tay wears a long dark tan colored trench coat over a white dress shirt that wraps about his knees, with light colored pants. His tie is the most noticeable piece of clothing on him, it is a chocolate color that gleams in the light. Upon closer inspection it has an intricate design that could perhaps even befuddle a physician.

Other: He has a simple gold band around his ring finger that he refuses to mention for fear of the memories they evoke.

Personality: Tay is a very intelligent man who sometimes finds it difficult to communicate with other people. He often tries to hole himself up in his office grading papers rather than trying to make contact with the worlds about him. Perhaps if he were able to get past his fiancés death he might be able to open up more, but it has proven a difficult task for him.

Other details: Tay recently graduated from Oxford University and was promptly offered a teaching position, which he gladly accepted. It allowed him to focus on simpler things that would not cause him grief. He was recently given the opportunity to visit his family in New England by virtue of a voyage on the Titanic. He hasn’t seen his family in ages and is worried of how they will act around him.

Quracen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Fri May 16, 2008 12:41 am

OoC: That's cool, thanks, go ahead and post.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!