Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Flight to nowhere: OOC, Q&A, Character entries

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Flight to nowhere: OOC, Q&A, Character entries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mistress Aroura on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:39 pm

On June 24th 2008, a plane took flight from an Aiport located in California, USA.

None of the crew or the passangers knew what was on board in a hidden section of the cargo area.

But what it was would change all of their lives...and end some.

Soon, the planes destination will be changed, and they will be taking a new flight. A flight to nowhere.

---------

Rules:
No language, no cybering, no auto-hitting, no godmoding, no controling other peoples characters, no mature content beyond the rating of PG-13. No godmoding also. I will add more rules later on.

---------

Characters:

Username:Mistress aroura
Name: Mikaela Banet
Appearance: 5'5" tall. ImageHome country: Australia
Personal items: She carries a black backpack which has books in it, a cellphone, some launch, pepper spray, and a pocket knife, which she had trouble getting onto the plane.

----

Username:Sarithus
Name: Raff Emonds
Appearance: 6'
Black hair, blue eyes, light skin
Personal items: He carries a satchel with his pencils, his notebooks, pocket knife, and other things that are seemingly useless. He owns an I-phone also, and an I-pod. He was carrying a guitar with him, but it's in the cargo hold area now.
--------
(Everyone starts in the same row of a very long row on the plane)
story:
The plane flew through the clouds like a giant metal bird. The loud roar of the engines was the only sound as the plane peacefully soared through the air.

Unfortunetely, peace only lasted so long. A loud voice yelled out and broke the silence, "Everyone hands up and don't move!"

Someone was hi-jacking the plane!

-------

Post your characters, I'll add them to the list, and once we have at least three people the story will begin. The most people we can hold is eight.
Last edited by Mistress Aroura on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same.

Taire hawkfletch:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/11324370
Running: Strange companions, A flight to no-where, Four nations one war,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mistress Aroura
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Flight to nowhere: OOC, Q&A, Character entries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:47 pm

Hey, actually now that I thought my girl over, can I change it. I found a cool pic of a guy, so I'm gonna go male.

I'll send you the new sheet.
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mistress Aroura on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:41 pm

Okay. Can I use your picture of the girl? ^^

Mistress Aroura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:27 pm

Alright. Sorry my pic is so small. IT's a guy wearing a black shirt, black pants with knee pads and having a guiter.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:27 pm

The pic I wanted was gone when I searched for it :,(

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mistress Aroura on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:10 pm

:( Awww. Sorry.

Mistress Aroura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestina on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:34 pm

Can I try?

Username: Celestina
Name: Adeline Yannic
Appearance: 5'2"
Looks like this:
Home country: U.S.
Personal items: The bear she carries around is actually a padded backpack. Contains her cellphone (an old flip-phone model, very weathered and barely functional), a diary, colored pencils, an old Walkman with various German tapes, extra pocket change, a small bag of cereal, bottled water, timer with alarm, and a credit card. Not sure what else she might have there. ^^"

Celestina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mistress Aroura on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Welcome! Your in!

Mistress Aroura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestina on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Awesome. :D Any idea of where the plane was going?

Celestina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mistress Aroura on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:55 pm

*shrugs* Didn't have much of a plan on that

Mistress Aroura
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!