Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

For whom the Bell tolls OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

For whom the Bell tolls OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewYorkAlleyCat on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Trained since birth to kill,to leave no trace and never give up,the youngest memebers of two warring clans are about to go head to head.The twist? They both go to the same highschool,and they're dating!How long can they keep this up,dating by day and fighting by night,before the realize the truth.Will years of hatered tear them apart,or will love win yet another fight.

Rules:
1)Have fun

2)Post your character here first,I'll make the real one when he have enough people

3)This is an all is welcome RP.Heck,if someone wants to make the couple be gay,have at it.

4)No dissing the other players,or I will sick my man eating plants on you

5)Keep it clean

6)I need action!

Normal Clothes:

Clan Clothes:

Name:Natasha Minoku
Clan:Tsuin Ken(twin blade)
Weapons:Twin swords
Bio:On the surface Natasha is just liek every other art nerd.Quiet,prone to wearing strange clothes,carrying around art supplies,but once night falls she becomes a completely different person.Leaving behind the art for blades,living up to her family name for her use of twin blades.Once Natasha is given a mission she follows through with all her heart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewYorkAlleyCat
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: For whom the Bell tolls OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northcity Rose on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:12 pm

((I hope this is acceptable -- if not, just kick me out.))

Name: Lucinda Marshall (goes by "Luci" to those who know her well)
Appearance: Image
Clan: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Bio: Lucinda is a school friend of Natasha, and doesn't know about the clans. She's had a pretty normal life, living with her mother and younger sisters, Jade and Evie (who are ten-year-old twins). Her parents divorced when she was seven. Lucinda is naturally a very kind person. She is also very mellow and doesn't often get angry or overly excited. She is caring, which comes from often looking after her younger sisters, and will not hesitate to help anyone who is injured or upset. She is good at sensing when someone is upset. One of Lucinda's quirks is that she often says "Hello," to complete strangers when she's at school or out in town.
Lucinda is bisexual, but is afraid to show this to others, and pretends to be straight. She has never told anyone that she is bi.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Northcity Rose
Member for 16 years

Re: For whom the Bell tolls OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewYorkAlleyCat on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:11 am

That's perfect! Thanks for joining

NewYorkAlleyCat
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!