Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forks: A Vampire and Human

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Forks: A Vampire and Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat May 23, 2009 3:42 pm

"Yes, actually, I live with more vampires. There are five of us, including me." She explained. "If you want to meet them, you can. Don't worry they won't hurt you."
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mystery_at_best on Sat May 23, 2009 4:02 pm

"You guys related?" he asked back. "I don't mind," he said, standing up and shaking the dirt off his hands before shoving them inside his pocket. He looked up at the sky, getting darker by the second. But he didn't mind, he was luckily clad in his favorite blue long sleeves and a jacket to keep him warm. "Which reminds me, can I ask a few questions?" he asked.
"I've written a few tragedies in my lifetime; none of them incomparable to our story."
- Starless

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mystery_at_best
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat May 23, 2009 4:13 pm

"No we're not related. Shawn, my adopted father and Betsy, my adoptive mother, adopted me, my brother, and my sister, who are married." She said standing up. Looking up at the sky, she noticed it was getting dark, "We better hurry." She grabbed onto him and in seconds they were back in her car and he was buckled up.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mystery_at_best on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Matt didn't even notice the second that passed as he was effortlessly dragged away and into her car. He blinked in surprise, still not really getting used to the feeling of surprise surge through his body. "So you're a family of vampire in a small little town?" he repeated, trying to process it in his own head.

mystery_at_best
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 pm

(Man I almost didn't see your post, lol)
She started the car and drove, "Yup, and I better call them and warn the I'm bringing a human home." She dialed the number and talked quickly, lettting them know. She hung up and looked at him with a smile, "Okay. My sister won't be there until later. She has to go hunt so she won't attack you."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mystery_at_best on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 pm

(*grins* Sorry took so long)

Matt couldn't help but gulp at that, looking ahead at the road and anticipating what lies ahead. He looked at her again, a quizzical look on his face as he battled with himself whether he should ask the question or not. "Why didn't you eat me? You had all the chances," he asked, genuinely confused and curious at the same time.

mystery_at_best
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 am

(It's alright,lol. I really suprised me when you posted.)
She laughed, "Because I told you I'm a vegitarian. Chris(her father) raised me that way since I was turned. I only drink animal blood. It satisfies me for a while, not like human blood, but it does the trick, and it makes Chris happy."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!