Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

friends, heart break, and a lover

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

friends, heart break, and a lover

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constance on Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:13 pm

story: this is a story about a girl strugling thru school, untill one day she meets a new friend becoming close to this friend, she also meets a boy the problem is her friend likes him to, she has no idea untill one day, she was walking thru the hall bummping intop her friend talking to this boy.(no one knows Constance is a Vampire)

characters: must be a bot about 17 or older. has to have a friend that is willing to play the part, and onyone who wants to play as a matter of fact i might be able to squez in another boy or girl.

first come firt serv good luck.^+^
[C]onstance [V]ampire, You want it come and get it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constance
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter

Re: friends, heart break, and a lover

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed May 28, 2008 9:43 am

This sounds good. Mind if join?
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chloe.corrupt on Wed May 28, 2008 11:34 am

Can I join as the friend?

chloe.corrupt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed May 28, 2008 11:39 am

Aw I don't wanna be a guy!

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chloe.corrupt on Wed May 28, 2008 3:05 pm

OOC; haha. I will be the guy.. *evil smirk*

chloe.corrupt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed May 28, 2008 3:33 pm

OOC: Are there places left? I'd like to join..
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed May 28, 2008 3:44 pm

*looks at Chloe*...I'm scared*huggles MEGA* SAVE ME JIM!!

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurushimi on Wed May 28, 2008 6:16 pm

This sounds fun and interesting...may I join? If there are any places left?

Kurushimi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chloe.corrupt on Wed May 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:13 pm
^^
this topic should be dead... xD

chloe.corrupt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu May 29, 2008 3:09 am

*huggles romance* XD
Yeah, It should be
but its resurected.
so there.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!