Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Frozen - Domestic Abuse RP

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Frozen - Domestic Abuse RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:51 am

Maria laughed a little, snuggling up to her twin. She buried her stained-glass face in Ama's neck, listening to the story and trying to take her mind off their parents.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:18 am

Mariah finally finished her story."Sometimes I wish I had gone with him,"She said smiling slightly at her sisters,"And then I remember that if I had I wouldn't have all of you."
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:28 am

((Whoa, don't go giving birth to any cows, Romance! And besides, who says you came up with it first? I've known that word since like forever, before I even came here, so don't jump on my back like a chimp, lol!))

William watched as Clara took off the ring. The one thing that had always bothered him about her, and it was suddenly gone. It was as if the moment she took it off, this invisible wall between them had crumbled. He wanted to do this right and it had to be now. "Would you excuse us a moment, sir?" William said when the ring was in his hand. Without waiting for an answer, William pulled his left arm around Clara, pulling him along with his strides, his other hand at him sip, fingers playing at the lip of his pocket.

When Mary had left her there, Ava-Lynne fought back her tears. Seeing and knowing how Mary felt broke Ava's heart and there wasn't anything she could do to help. Ava wanted to leave, especially with Mary, but she wouldn't and Ava couldn't leave her, not with her father like this. She decided she would simply stay put in the barn, out of the way, but she would fight Mr. Lancaster if he did anything to Mary, whom Ava still saw as her mother, though she now knew better.

After a tear or two escaped her emerald eyed, Ava covered it up by running quickly down to the kitchen, grabbing as much food as she could hold in the fold of her shirt. Her stomach and thin hips were visible as she swiftly walked back to the barn to meet Edward, but of course, she wasn't much hungry. "Eddie?" she called out. "Edward, where are you?"

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:58 am

Clara let William lead her away, nonplussed.
"Will, darling...what's going on?" She asked, watching as he fiddled with the top of his pocket. "why did you bring me away so suddenly?"

---
Edward was still sitting in the corner on his little hay bale when Ava walked in. There was an air of sadness about her, and it worried him.
"I'm here." He said softly, standing up and stepping out of the shadows. "Is there something wrong, Miss Ava?"

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:09 am

"Clara," William said slowly, his hand at her chin. He said her name as if it were the most rare name in the world, something he didn't want anyone else to hear. "I love you," he said, the sincerity ringing in his voice, his other hand fidgeting with his pocket. Slowly he dropped to his left knee, pulling his hand out of his pocket slowly. "I love you, Miss Clara Lancaster. Would you do me the honor becoming Mrs. Clara Glenn?" he said, holding her left hand in his, and an old, antique diamond ring up in his right hand. It had been of great value and belonged to his mother before her death. William would only want the woman he loved to wear it now.

"Everything is fine," Ava lied when Edward came into sight. Holding her shirt up with one arm, so the food wouldn't fall the the ground, and grabbing a barn blanket with her other. After shaking it out, Ava began to pick the food out and set it down one by one. "We have bread, bread and chicken leg, I think. Sorry, there wasn't much I could carry without a mess." she said, brushing the crumbs from her loose shirt.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:27 am

Clara gasped, stunned. Of course she knew they were going to get engaged- she had been in the room when Will had spoken to her father about it, but his proposal still made her go weak at the knees and left her breathless.
"Oh William! Yes!!" She grabbed the ring out of the box and quickly put it on, as if scared he would change his mind, then looked at it a moment before flinging her arms around his neck and kissing him lovingly. Everything is so perfect She thought, almost crying with happiness, But I wonder...how long can all this possibly last?

- - -
Edward grinned and brought over the hay bale for her to sit on.
"It's wonderful. Thank you Miss Ava." He said with a warm smile as he sat down cross-legged on the floor, like when he was a child. "You really didn't have to go to such trouble on my account, Miss."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:41 am

When she pulled the ring on, William's smile broke out farther, feeling as if his face couldn't contain his happiness. He returned the kiss with passion before taking her left hand and kissing the back of it. "You're beautiful," he murmered into her hand. "Only you could wear this," he smiled.

"Thank you," Ava said at his polite gesture, but sat on the ground instead, leaning against the hay bale, a simple smile on her face. "What trouble?" she smirked, tossing a piece of the bread at him. She picked at her own piece, but never really ate any. She figured she could feel what was left of the tiny pieces to the horses. "Do you think theres enough blankets to make a bed for the night?"

((Work... sorry mega! be on to reply this evening.. around 5-ish east coast time!))

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:48 am

(OOC: what the heck is east coast time? That means nothing at all to me! lol)
Clara blushed lightly at the compliment.
"Will, stop." She said, laughing softly. "You'll make me go all red and odd looking, and then you won't like my face nearly so much!"

- - -

"Why would you want to make a bed?" Edward asked as he ate his bread, momentarily forgetting all manners. "I hope you're not planning on sleeping out here! You'll freeze! What could be so bad about sleeping inside the house anyway?"

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:33 am

((yIKES! once again, I am incredibly far behind *cries, I'm assuming none of these posts contain my character in so I'm gunna go from where Harry left off ok?))

Sara smiled, "Dinner? hmm...I'm not particularly hungry, and Harry, I told you, call me Sara." She said, her smile widening to a grin that showed off her pearly white teeth.
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Thomas looked at the engagement ring and sighed, he put the ring in his pocket and went straight to the dining room. He picked up the wine he had earlier and took it to his room, he didn't say a word to anyone he wasn't in the mood for talking. He opened the door and slammed it behind him, he was feeling depressed which was usually how he felt when he drank alcohol. He laid on the bed and drank what was left of the wine, and gazed up at the ceiling thinking of nothing.
current song obsession: Scientist Studies - Death Cab for Cutie

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:27 pm

((Hehe, your alright Becky, don't worry! Mega, I'm 5 hours behind you, darling.))

"We could just go about the town then, if you would like, Miss Sara," Harry said with a grin. He knew he would jump at any chance he could if it meant spending more time with this glamorous girl. "Or, perhaps you would like to stay in the compant of your family tonight?"

"Clara, I will always love your beautiful face, for it will always be beautiful." William said simply, putting the girl with his ring into a comfortable hug.

"It's not my house," Ava said blunly, picking apart a small piece of bread. "Did you know my mother was the Lancaster's maid? Before she died anyway," she said as if it were a piece of gossip she had pickedup on the streets about somebody else. She tried not to let it bother her, but the fire inside of her began to grow even more with each passing second at the thougt of it.

((FYI: Room overhaul tomorrow.. get on when I can! Drag my characters along if needed please, I don't want to trap anyone!!))

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:43 am

((WOOP! WOOP! i knew my brain was good for SOMETHING lol ^^ oh and some of you may see me write, 'I ate so many skittles I peed the rainbow' alot today lol, its coz i just said it as a spur of the moment thing, and im now obsessed lol so sorry if it gets a little old ^^))

Sara smiled seductively again, "Now Harrison, I wouldn't want to disapoint my guest would I?
Unless of course, you would rather not..." She said, looking up at him innocently with her huge blue eyes and puting slightly.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:15 am

(OOC: Lol, okay. I'll try to remember that.)

Clara blushed darker and cuddled up against William's strong chest.
"And I shall always love your handsome one, too." she whispered, before letting the silence wash over them as they both savoured the moment. A few moments passed and she lifted her head to look up at him.
"We should go down to dinner. It's time we made our announcement."

If Edward was surprised by the revelation, nothing of his face or voice gave it away.
"Your mother...Does that mean you're adopted, Miss?" There was a short silence as he watched her picking at her bread.
"Ava. Why have you stopped eating? You need to take better care of yourself...er, miss."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:36 pm

((HAHAHAHA Becky that is going on my quote list!!!!! I laughed soooooooooo hard!!!!!!!!))

"Whatever pleases you the most, Miss," Harry grinned down at the gorgeous blue eyes girl staring up at him innocently. Harrison could no longer hide his affection for the young girl, and she knew that very well. She would toy with him continuously, he was sure, but as long as it was Miss Sara taunting him, Harry wouldn't mind in the least bit.

"As you wish, my lady," William said politely, wrapping one arm around her waist to lead her back to the dining room. "Would you like to tell them, or would you prefer I make the wonderful announcement?" As he questioned her, he took his free arm, lifting her left hand as to get a better view of the ring that was the symbol of his love for Clara.

Ava-Lynne looked down a moment at the torn up piece of bread in her hand, crumbling on the knees of her pants. "No 'miss'," she corrected sweetly, batting back her tears before she could look back up at Edward, glassy-eyed. "I suppose I am some what related to that blasphemous Thomas Lancaster," she said the name of her father as if it were the name of the devil. She had never called him her father, only except to his face. She had never considered him her father and never would. "I would prefer not to be in any relation," she said, trying to make it sound less personal.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 am

(OOC: Omgomgomgomg! Will just said 'as you wish'!! *melts*. Ahah. I'm not insane, honest.)

Clara let William lead her to the dining room, smiling warmly.
"I don't much care who gives the news, so long as we can start acting like a real couple by the time the evening is over."
She kissed him tenderly, and then moved away from him a little when she opened the double doors to the dining room. Stepping inside, she took up her usual seat, asking a butler to bring another chair for Will.

---

Edward frowned. This business of her parents was hitting Ava harder than she let on. He was concerned about her eating habits, but that could wait. Without even thinking about it, he shuffled closer to her, pulling his childhood sweetheart into a gentle hug.
"It's okay, Miss Ava. No matter who your parents are, no one will think any less of you. You'll always be like a princess to me."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:28 am

Thomas was getting hungry, he went downstairs to the dining room to join his family for dinner. He opened the door and saw William and Clara together, they looked happy the same way he used to be when he and Mary got engaged. He didn't say word to them and went straight to the liquor cabinet, he found another dusty wine bottle. He cleaned the bottle with a cloth and opened it, then poured himself a glass. He sat down at his usual seat and waited for the rest of his family come to dinner.
Last edited by Purity on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:32 am

Mary walked into the dining room, and took her usual seat, across from her husband, but she didn't meet his eyes. She looked at the table, trying to work up the courage to tell their children that only three were legitimate, and the rest were given to them by unwilling mothers.

----

Ama pushed her sister away, and got off the seat.
"Right, I'm going to dinner, before Daddy get's angry about us being late for that," She muttered, making her way out of the library, and into the dining room. She noticed her father with another glass of wine, and couldn't look at him again.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Mariah nodded and stood up,taking Millies hand and headed to the dining room with her sisters.

Lucinda smiled warmly at Mikey."I belive that it's time for dinner, Mr.Lancaster."

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:47 pm

((Haha, what can I say, I had a princess bride moment...))

"What are you doing" the maid snapped at the dinner butler as he began grabbing another chair for Master William, as Miss Clara had requested.

Setting the chair down, the old man stood up, folding his arms stiffly and casting and expectant gaze upon the maid. "You don't need another chair," the young maid said snidely. "Miss Ava-Lynne is out. Use her chair!" With that, the old man reentered the dining room, where upon the Lancaster family was all beginning to settle in.

"Master William, you may take Miss Ava-Lynne's seat, across from Miss Clara, unless of course someone would like to switch into Miss Ava-Lynne's seat so that the couple could sit together," he said kindly, smiling at both Clara and William. "Beautiful ring you've got yourself there miss," the butler winked at her before exiting the dining room and William took his seat next to Clara after pulling the seat out for his fiance.

"You're foolish," Ava said sweetly, smiling as he encaved her in his arms. "Almost as foolish as I. But no mind that, you're the best friend I have ever possessed." Ava then rest her head on his shoulder, beginning to feel slightly weak, the bread falling from her hand and onto the blanket.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:10 am

Clara smiled fondly at the old butler as he left the room and then sat down in her seat. She looked up in time to see Maria wander in and sit beside Ama, and frowned a little.
"The Butler said Ava wouldn't be attending..." She said, talking directly to her father. "Is she feeling unwell?" Clara worried about her sister's deteriorating appetite and rapidly shrinking figure more than anyone in the household, and she wondered if she should go talk to her.

Edward hugged Ava tight to him, happy to feel her warmth against his chest again.
"We may be fools, but doesn't that mean that we are just happier then other people?" he said, smiling. "...I'm glad you're my friend, Miss Ava. You're the sweetest young woman I've ever had the pleasure to meet with."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!