Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter: The after story

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Harry Potter: The after story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rishati on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 pm

OOC: My character will be Albus Severus.

"You'll write me won't you?" I asked my parents as we were about to get on the train and make our way to Hogwarts: School of witchcraft and wizardry.
"Every day if you want us to." my mother, Ginny Potter, told me.
"Not every day," I replied. "James says most people only get letters about home once a month." We gathered our belongings to make way for the train.
http://www.rpgenuine.proboards.com/
Join the struggle to survive.
Image[url]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rishati
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Harry Potter: The after story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Do I have to be a cannon character from the story (as in one of their children) or can I make one up? Like the child of ___ and ____?
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rishati on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 pm

OOC: You can be anyone you would like. I love Albus and Severus so I automatically wanted to be Albus Severus Potter.

Rishati
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Are we just jumping in randomly?
"Nah......at first I thought I just slipped or something, you know, 'cause it was all raining and slippery......and then I saw blood on my foot and side, and then I realized, ahhh, I was shot. Just when I was about to kill the scums......they all ran away. And then Tom-san began telling me all this scary stuff like how if I didn't get a doctor right way I'd die of lead poisoning......" -Shiuo (DRRR)

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:21 pm

OOC: My character is Lucy Davies, daughter of Cho Chang and Roger Davies. Lucy is a character of my own.

Lucy Davies walked through the barrier that separated Platform 9 and 3/4 from the rest of King's Cross. Shortly after, a medium height woman and a tall man entered through. Lucy tugged her trunk across the Platform and waited for the man and woman to follow.

"Now, Lucy, make sure you send an owl as soon as you've settled, telling your father and I which house you've been sorted into and whatnot." The woman smiled, pulling her daughter in close and hugging her.

"I will, mom. I love you." Lucy said, pulling away from her mother and turning towards the man.

"Daddy, will you write me?" she hugged her father, looking up at him. On cue, the girl's tawny owl hooted. The man smiled down at his daughter.

"Of course, baby. Don't worry, you'll have so much fun at Hogwarts, you won't even miss us. I had fun and so did your mother."

"Will you still love me if I don't get sorted into Ravenclaw like you and mom were?" Lucy asked, her voice serious.

"Well, we might shun you for a while, but you can still stay in the house." Mr. Davies joked, a wide smile on his face. Lucy, of course, was used to her father's jokes, and started laughing. Mrs. Davies scanned the growing crowd of new and old students, and parents. Her eyes fell on a couple, and she called out their names.

"Harry! Ginny! Hi!" Mrs. Cho Davies made her way through the crowd, one hand around her daughter's hand, and the other waving at the black haired man and red haired woman. Mr. Davies was right behind his wife and daughter, carrying Lucy's trunk and owl cage.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rishati on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:54 pm

okugi99 wrote:Are we just jumping in randomly?

Thats fine with me

Rishati
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:53 pm

OOC: My character's Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass.

Scorpius rolled his eyes, taking in the scene with disinterest. They act like they'll never see each other again. He tucked his hands in his robe pocket. Boring.

"Have fun at Hogwarts, dear," Astoria, his mother said, making certain not to display too much affection. After all, they were the Malfoys.

Scorpius gave a curt nod. With a wave of goodbye, Scorpius quickly boarded the train. All aboard to a boring year. He sighed softly, looking through the compartments until he came to an empty one. At least I'd be alone.

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Lucy glanced towards her parents, who were trying to get the attention of someone. She really just wanted to get onto the train; it was one step closer to being at Hogwarts.

"Mum, daddy. I'm going to board the train now." She said, tugging on the hem of her father's shirt. Her parents looked around and smiled down at their daughter.

"Alright, sweetie. Owl us when you get settled!" Her mother said, kissing her cheek.

"Yah, have fun and give old Filch a hard time for us! Man, I can't believe that man is still there!" Her father chuckled, kissing his daughter's forehead. With her luggage in tow, Lucy made her way onto the train. Compartment after compartment were full, until finally she got to one that only had a single boy inside.

"Hello...Do you mind if I join you?" She asked, walking in halfway so that she was out of the corridor and out of the other students' way.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:59 am

Scorpius mentally smacked his head repeatedly. Merlin! Is everyone out to get me?

Instead, he gave a cocky smirk and replied, "Depends. You a Pureblood?" This ought to scare her off at least a bit!

He motioned to the seat near him. "Only those with pure blood can seat near me. Unless... you wish to be hexed to the Founder's Time?" If this doesn't scare her, then she deserves to sit near me!

Scorpius then turned away from her, looking out the window. Man, if dad could hear me, he'll skin me alive, public watching or not!

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buckyE on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 am

OOC: Do the people who is our character's parent needed to be in the movie of HP ?
[i]--To Play Or Not To Play--
-Thats A Question!-
[/i]

buckyE
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Lucy frowned at the boy, not because of his threats, but because he was one of those people who really cared about bloodlines. She walked over and sat in a seat, but not any of those directly next to the boy.

"Yah, I'm a pureblood, question is, are you?" Lucy asked, feeling a surge of newfound confidence. The boy intrigued her, for some apparent reason, and she was interested in finding out more about him.

OOC: I'm not the one in charge of this RP, but I don't think the parents need to be ones who were mentioned...But I don't know for sure.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faldwin on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:43 am

Evan Johnson walked slowly down the aisle. His thin wrist strained to hold his heavy case, but his mind was not on it's weight, but its contents. His mind wandered back to Diagon Alley. He remembered shiny instruments whose purpose Evan could only guess at, ancient tomes filled with unreadable script, and streets filled with grown-ups wearing robes. Robes! He still had to hold back a giggle whenever he saw a serious adult, wearing those long robes, and that high, pointed hat. Of course now those same robes occupied his trunk, along with scales, fantastic ingredients, a magic wand, and books. Evan had been reading these books almost constantly, enraptured by descriptions of giant wars, and magical creatures. He couldn't wait to learn more.

It was finally happening! He was going to Hogwarts. He was going to learn magic. Evan had toyed with the idea of trying some the spells in Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) but every time he opened the thin box containing his wand, his hands shook and his throat went dry.

What if I get it wrong? I might do something dangerous. The wizard authorities would have me in chains before I even had the chance to step foot into Hogwarts.

Lost in thought, Evan suddenly realized he had reached the end of the train, and hadn't even bothered to look for a compartment. Looking around he noticed a compartment with a boy and a girl sitting inside. Making his face visible in the window, he knocked tentatively on the glass.

Faldwin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 am

Lucy looked at Scorpius, wondering if the boy was going to answer. She was about to say forget it, when she heard a knock at the compartment door. Lucy turned and saw a face peeking through the window. She laughed and stood, walking over to the compartment door.

"Hi. Looking for a place to sit?" Lucy asked after sliding the door open. She made her way back to her seat and patted the unoccupied seat next to her, motioning for him to sit down.

"I'm Lucy, by the way. Lucy Davies. First year. You?" She asked, hoping that this boy wouldn't be intimidated by her friendliness.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faldwin on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:52 am

Evan murmured his thanks as he pushed his trunk under the seat. He sat down and looked at the girl who had let him in. She looked at him expectantly, as though he was supposed to say something. He realized suddenly that she had asked him a question. He was still pulling himself from his mind, that he had payed no attention to her words.

"Er..."

Evan's mind had stalled, and he felt his throat start to dry. Then suddenly he remembered something his father had said.

"When in doubt, introduce yourself. Look them in the eye and make sure to shake their hand firmly. A handshake says a lot about a man."

Evan grabbed the girls hand and, remembering his father's words, shook it up and down vigorously, looking her straight in the eye.

"Hi, I'm Evan Johnson" he said, a little too loudly, "Its nice to meet you"

Evan suddenly realized his volume and vigorous handshake might be a bit much. So he averted his eyes, and sat down very quickly.

Faldwin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:41 am

Lucy giggled at Evan's assertiveness. She assumed he was a first year also, or else he wouldn't look so nervous.

"So, what house to you hope to be in? My parents told me about the Houses, but they didn't tell me how we get sorted...They wanted it to be a surprise...Or else all graduates were sworn to secrecy about it? Maybe we'll have to perform a simple spell from our book?" Lucy tended to talk a lot when she was nervous or excited. In this case, she was both.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faldwin on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:48 am

Houses?

Evan furrowed his brow. Didn't A History of Magic mention something about houses?

"Er... well... I'm not really sure" Evan said lamely.

He hoped that this girl wouldn't think he was dim or anything. Evan knew this might happen. He was completely new to all this magic stuff, and desperately wanted to avoid looking a fool among those who had grown up with it. That was part of the reason he had stayed up so late reading his textbooks. They were interesting sure, but mostly he just wanted keep his ignorance from embarrassing him. It was too late now, though. Evan felt his ears start to burn, and realized he was blushing. He pretended to search for something in his knapsack, desperately wishing his face would be white again.

OOC: Evan doesn't know it yet, but his face has just turned bright white, by nature of his latent magical abilities.

[Edited for Spelling]

Faldwin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 am

Lucy took out her A History of Magic book and flipped to a marked page.

"Aw, don't be embarrassed! There is:" She didn't need to read from the book. She had already summarized each of the Houses, but didn't want to make Evan feel even worse.

"Gryffindor values courage, bravery, daring, nerve and chivalry. Its mascot is the lion, and its colours are red and gold. Founded by Godric Gryffindor.

Hufflepuff, founded by Helga Hufflepuff, values hard work, loyalty, tolerance, and fair play. The house mascot is the badger, and canary yellow and black are its colours

Ravenclaw values intelligence, creativity, wit, and wisdom. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" is an oft-repeated Ravenclaw proverb. The house mascot is an eagle (changed to a raven in the films), the house colours are blue and bronze.Founded by Rowena Ravenclaw.

Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, and resourcefulness. The animal representing Slytherin is the serpent, and the house colours are green and silver. The house was founded by Salazar Slytherin."

Lucy concluded, closing the book. She looked back at Evan, whose face had grown pale again.

"I hope that helps you..."

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faldwin on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:31 am

Evan listened carefully to the descriptions of the four houses. He certainly wouldn't be in Gryffindor. KIds at school were always picking on him. Evan hoped that this school would be better than his grammar school. His father would certainly be impressed with Hufflepuff. He was always pushing Evan to work hard. Ravenclaw sounded the most like him, since he always got good marks. But though he was intelligent, Evan didn't really think of himself as creatives, witty or wise. When he heard Slytherin's name, his gut twinged. Something about it made Evan uneasy, though he couldn't put his finger on it.

When Lucy had finished talking pondered for a moment, and then said, "Thanks, though I'm still not sure which house I'd prefer. Ravenclaw maybe, I do always get good marks in school."

Faldwin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:37 am

Lucy nodded, somewhat in approval, at Evan's remark.

"I hope I'm in Ravenclaw...Both my mum and dad were in that House...I'd feel almost left out or shameful if I didn't get in. But they said they'd be happy no matter what, unless I'm put in-" She cut herself off, glancing at Scorpius. For some reason, he seemed to Lucy as if he would belong in Slytherin. It was probably the pureblood question.

"Anyways, they were joking, of course. But still. I'm leaning towards Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff."

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Scorpius bit back a gag. It was bad enough that he had to sit there, listening to that girl and that guy talking to each other! Why didn't they look for another compartment? Surely there were a lot more people they could bother? He mentally smashed his head against the window, over and over again. Oh, of all the luck! Then his ears caught the house comment.

He scoffed, looking between the boy and the girl. "Well, then," he found himself speaking before he could stop himself. "I hope to Merlin that both of you end up in Ravenclaw. You don't want to be in Hufflepuff. They're wimps." Troll Snot! I'm supposed to be a Slytherin git! If I don't add something about blood, they'll throw me out of the house! "And besides," Scorpius quickly added. "Only useless Mudbloods end up in that house."

Jeesh! The year's barely started and I'm all ready stumbling with being a Slytherin!

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!